Who is an actual "ruler" of America

Donald Polish

VIP Member
Nov 27, 2014
Kansas City
Hi guys. I hope everybody knows that the USA is a Federal presidential constitutional republic. The government is regulated by a system of checks and balances defined by the U.S. Constitution, which serves as the country's supreme legal document. But .... As we see our President may act as a puppet sometimes. The Parliament may comprise a plenty of lobbyists. It seems to be a mysterious riddle who actually makes the political decision in our Country. What is the person or company or group of people who really RULE??
I guess not only me who is wondering.
hqdefault.jpg

America's strings are pulled by an oligarchy of very powerful individuals. No one person rules America but we know for a fact that "the People" have no real say in the matter. Both Democrats and Republicans will be found listed on the roster of the Council On Foreign Relations and both sides are calling for a "New World Order." These very rich and powerful Social Engineers are steering the American region towards their vision of what America and the world should be. We can rest assured that they will still be in power after the transformation is complete.

Listen and check out the faces:

In the following video we see Democrat David Rockefeller congratulating Republican Dick Cheney for their New World Order plans. Note Cheney admitting that he's been a member and leader of the CFR for many years but that he "didn't mention it while campaigning" in Wyoming. In other words ... he was purposely deceptive and kept the truth under cover of darkness:

Hi guys. I hope everybody knows that the USA is a Federal presidential constitutional republic. The government is regulated by a system of checks and balances defined by the U.S. Constitution, which serves as the country's supreme legal document. But .... As we see our President may act as a puppet sometimes. The Parliament may comprise a plenty of lobbyists. It seems to be a mysterious riddle who actually makes the political decision in our Country. What is the person or company or group of people who really RULE??

:rolleyes: Stay in school, kid.

The jewish banking cabal with AIPAC as its political face. ..... :cool:
I like your confidence in Jews culpability:bye1: It is an old European tradion to blame them at everything. the idea of jewish conspiracy is also of a remote antiquity) But how does it live in the USA? It is a big question.

There is no single ruler but there are several entities that have undue power over decisions made and we know exactly who they are. The MIC, the banking industry and the petroleum industry. Because they are industries rather than people they cannot be voted out or jailed and they will never die. How's that for depressing?

Regulatory agencies write 90% of the laws in this country. The career bureaucrats who write them have little regard for legislative intent and even less regard for public opinion. Unsurprisingly, 90% of them are liberal democrats. The old political patronage system had its flaws, but at least it flushed out the stagnant water from time to time.

OP- No rulers, but greedy idiot billionaires pull the strings of the GOP way too much with big money and a giant BS propaganda machine. See the polluting, screw the workers, keep taxes low for the richest a-holes the Koch Bros, Adelson and Scaife etc and the lying propagandists Murdoch, the Moons etc etc. The GOP runs on hate, lies, greed, chickenhawk adventurism and their military complex. You'll notice their voters are the most misinformed, hateful and ignorant in the modern world.

Forum List

Back