Who is an anti semite ? Does the phrase have meaning when it is used so much ?

Not perpetual......when you kill them to the point they can't rape, torture, murder, and mutilate you people any more....

Now....be brave....

What do you suggest the Israelis do to stop hamas?

Anything?
What you just said.

kill them to the point they can't rape, torture, murder, and mutilate your people any more..

You don’t see a problem when the Press Secretary is asked what to do about rising antisemitism, and she ignores it and goes onto auto-pilot against Islamophobia?

Does the alarming rise in Jew-hate matter AT ALL to leftists?
Tbh, I think not. I think commies in Russia probably have less Jew hate.

This came on in like 24 hours in America, and now here we are.

Hoo boy, I do not like it. That doesn't mean it isn't there, though.

Conservatives don't hate Jews. Apparently leftists do..a LOT. :omg:

Tbh, I think not. I think commies in Russia probably have less Jew hate.

This came on in like 24 hours in America, and now here we are.

Hoo boy, I do not like it. That doesn't mean it isn't there, though.
That’s the thing. There was no real lead-up to it. We had Muslim terrorists hunt down and torture to death every innocent Jew they could find, from fetus to elderly; and then, boom! Half of young adults thinks it’s fine to kill all the Jews.

That’s the thing. There was no real lead-up to it. We had Muslim terrorists hunt down and torture to death every innocent Jew they could find, from fetus to elderly; and then, boom! Half of young adults thinks it’s fine to kill all the Jews.
That's pretty much the situation, but somebody is egging these dipshits on.

This isn't organic, this is some socially engineered bullshit.

They better not ever call a MAGA a Nazi again, I'll tell you that.

It seems like any criticism of the actions of the Israeli state brings a response of anti semitism ..

I cannot believe that is right. It would mean that the Israeli state is not subject to the norms of civilised behaviour. Most of which relate back to the treament of Jewish people by the Nazis.

The concept of collective punishment never existed before the Holocaust.

I have been accused of anti semitism on very spurious grounds and I have seen other posters accused of the same.

I just dont get it. It makes the slur meaningless when it is used and is an insult to those who have suffered.

There is a grand canyon between someone like Nick Fuentes denying the Holocaust and someone who thinks bombing babies is a bad thing.

Ive seen similar tactics used by the same people in other areas. For example, older posters may remember when Drag Story Hours were going to end civilisation.Anyone who deumrred frrom that nonsense was called a "groomer".
Even someone calling for a ceasefire is tarred with the same brush. Isnt it better to talk than kill ?
It seems a boneheaded approach and risks alienating friends of jewish people.
When is it OK to criticise the Israeli state ?
Like "Racist"?

It seems like any criticism of the actions of the Israeli state brings a response of anti semitism ..

I cannot believe that is right. It would mean that the Israeli state is not subject to the norms of civilised behaviour. Most of which relate back to the treament of Jewish people by the Nazis.

The concept of collective punishment never existed before the Holocaust.

I have been accused of anti semitism on very spurious grounds and I have seen other posters accused of the same.

I just dont get it. It makes the slur meaningless when it is used and is an insult to those who have suffered.

There is a grand canyon between someone like Nick Fuentes denying the Holocaust and someone who thinks bombing babies is a bad thing.

Ive seen similar tactics used by the same people in other areas. For example, older posters may remember when Drag Story Hours were going to end civilisation.Anyone who deumrred frrom that nonsense was called a "groomer".
Even someone calling for a ceasefire is tarred with the same brush. Isnt it better to talk than kill ?
It seems a boneheaded approach and risks alienating friends of jewish people.
When is it OK to criticise the Israeli state ?
You won your own thread in the OP. :)

Leftists and democrats are…….they control these universities where hatred of Israel and America is taught and preached…..

There was no real lead-up to it.
I'd point out 9/11 Lisa

along with 20 years of subsequent M.E. conflict

fact is, the many countries vying for position now have had a long time to pick sides

1698322392532.png

~S~

It feels like any criticism of Blacks or a position or view held by Blacks brings a response of racism. I know how you feel.

It feels like any criticism of Blacks or a position or view held by Blacks brings a response of racism. I know how you feel.
Well you are scapegoating with that contribution. You cant make sweeping generalisations about a whole group of people like that. Its the definition of racism.

I've never understood the antisemitism. No more than I've ever understood racism. Judge on character not anything else

Trump literally dines with Holocaust deniers in his own house. Is he anti semitic ?

Forum List

Back