Who is and who is not native American???

The usual Trump cult members have brought this up today after the orange clown with the fragile ego did not pass up a chance to mock someone he considers a threat to his orangeness.

The fact is that Native American heritage is determined by the tribes THEMSELVES ...It is tribal members who determine what a blood quantum should be to be part of that particular tribe, contingent on what is called a "base roll" ....or they rely on somewhat spotty historical lineage since few records exist based on the carnage and virtual annihilation of most tribes.

It is NOT up to the idiot Trump (who once falsely claimed he was a Swede...lol) to state who is and who is not Native....and it certainly isn't u to Trump Cult members to mock someone like Warren who was simply repeating her own family lore.

Like Warren, I have "high cheekbones" so I must be Indian.

Come to think of it, I like watermelon as well.

It makes me wonder.........

The usual Trump cult members have brought this up today after the orange clown with the fragile ego did not pass up a chance to mock someone he considers a threat to his orangeness.

The fact is that Native American heritage is determined by the tribes THEMSELVES ...It is tribal members who determine what a blood quantum should be to be part of that particular tribe, contingent on what is called a "base roll" ....or they rely on somewhat spotty historical lineage since few records exist based on the carnage and virtual annihilation of most tribes.

It is NOT up to the idiot Trump (who once falsely claimed he was a Swede...lol) to state who is and who is not Native....and it certainly isn't u to Trump Cult members to mock someone like Warren who was simply repeating her own family lore.

Like Warren, I have "high cheekbones" so I must be Indian.

Come to think of it, I like watermelon as well.

It makes me wonder.........

Really? Warren has high cheek bones?
By what standards?
More like average cheek bones for a British - Germanic person, which aren't very high cheek bones.

Repeating family lore can be repeating a family lie just as easy!

Maybe so

But where do most of us get our family history?

Most get it from parents or grandparents who tell stories of where their ancestors came from. Being inaccurate is not lying

Maybe so

But where do most of us get our family history?

Most get it from parents or grandparents who tell stories of where their ancestors came from

So it would have been OK for Sarah Palin to get an Ivy League education and high paying job at Harvard because of her "Eskimo cheekbones"?

Because of my South-Eastern Polish heritage, I actually could pass as a Castizo (Quadroon or quarter Native American) unlike Warren, or Dog the Bounty Hunter, or Chuck Norris or half of these people who don't look Native, despite claiming to be.

Although, I'm over 6foot tall, and have big 22 inch arms, and big shoulders, so I would stand out as "Too big"

"Who is and who is not native American???"
I'm 100% Cherokee Native....no proof necessary...I "feel" Native, therefore I am Native...that's how I want to "identify".
When can I expect my check from the tribe?
(does anyone hear how fucking pathetic I sound?)

You sound pathetic because you are. That was retarded.

Well shit, you're a super bright guy...enlighten me please.
Is it realistic or logical to think one should be able to choose gender and not ethnicity?
(we've reached that point where you'll pretend you didn't see this post or side-step the fuck out of the question using retard diversion)

Go ahead, I'm standing by patiently waiting for your teachings.
Thank you in advance...Much appreciated!

I was born here so that makes me a native American. Now, gfy.

Yes, his family denied their German heritage, did even Fred Sr. serve in WWII?

President Donald Trump has come under fire for using the name of a famous Native American as a slur -- at an event honoring Native Americans for their service as code talkers in World War II, no less.

Trump turned to his often-used insult of "Pocahontas" to slam Sen. Elizabeth Warren, whom he claims has embellished her purported Native American heritage. Warren has said she was raised being told that she is part Native American, but has maintained that she never used this aspect of her heritage to advance her career.
Trump's repeated attacks on Warren come despite his own family's past efforts to hide their heritage. According to multiple reports from The New York Times and the Boston Globe and a biography, Trump's father repeatedly sought to conceal the fact that he was the son of German immigrants.

Surprised you mention WWII here, then immediately run into Trump's dad trying to hide their German Heritage. I mean after-all the German... I mean "nazis" were welcomed into America with open arms and all, just like Japanese immigrants were.

You people seriously need to stop trying to base history upon modern ideals. Yes, today it is generally fine to say "I'm German" or "I'm Japanese" back then, during and right after the war, you didn't admit to it as easily. There was a stigma so a lot of folks kind of hid the fact, and perhaps with good reason given the social political environment - Japanese camps anyone?

My paternal great-grand parents fled Nazi Germany; our family was ostracized for a long while. They had ultimately "fled" to North Dakota, with a bunch of the other German's seeking "asylum" from the stigma. Ironic since my grandfather turned around immediately and joined the Army in order to help liberate Germany and kill the nazi's.

On a semi-related aside, it's always fascinated me a bit that the histories of so called "rural" states so clearly and plainly reflects the thinly veiled hatred and bigotry of liberal big cities... Of course, urbanites are far too smart to consider the realities, values, and opinions of "fly over states" as worthwhile to anything. [scarc]

Cro Magnon man the original European actually looked like a Castizo (Quadroon, or quarter Native American too)

I'd rather be compared to that, than those Semites be they Arabs, or Jews.

I think the Mediterranean race is chock full of deplorables, which extends well into much of Southern, and even Western Europe.

I'm 100% Cherokee Native....no proof necessary...I "feel" Native, therefore I am Native...that's how I want to "identify".

Surprised a Native American is a strong Republican on here since the Republican Party often does things not in the best interest of Native Americans. My wife is half Native American, her father a full Cherokee, and she has been a strong democrat all her life.

Me German and English background, my college education converted me from Republican to Democrat and I love being a democrat :)

Just proves the destructive nature of academia.

I guess that's why every wealthy person ensures their children are well educated.

Is it realistic or logical to think one should be able to choose gender and not ethnicity?
(we've reached that point where you'll pretend you didn't see this post or side-step the fuck out of the question using retard diversion)

Since you have not done a geneological survey of Warren's ancestry, you have no way to know that she "chose her ethnicity", retard.

Since you have not done a geneological survey of Warren's ancestry, you have no way to know that she "chose her ethnicity", retard.

With the lack of official record keeping in the late 19th century it is difficult to trace anyone's lineage with certainty

If Liz Warrens grandmother said there is some Indian heritage, there is no reason for me to doubt it

WOW...that's clever shit...you almost got me.
But you (intentionally) missed the point and didn't answer the question which is a total shocker.
Let's try this again;
"Well shit, you're a super bright guy...enlighten me please.

"

The fact is that Native American heritage is determined by the tribes THEMSELVES ...

Any tribe determine that Warren is a tribe member?

NO, Mr. fuck head.......She does NOT need for any tribe to determine who she is.....

She is NOT claiming any privileges from a tribe
She is NOT claiming that she was hired because of her heritage
She is NOT claiming that she got raises because of her heritage
She is NOT claiming that she was promoted because of her heritage

Any more stupid questions from you, Mr. fuck head?..............LOL

Last edited:

I was born here so that makes me a native American. Now, gfy.

My Indian brother Mike and I are offended by your mischaricaritazation of our heritage

I actually agree......If it can be proven that she.....Warren.....directly benefited from the claim by gaining access to school, or a loan, or a raise, then she'd be wrong.

But to harp on her with the Pocahontas bullshit is childish....and Trump is the 71 year old immature child.

Does Harvard listing her as Indian faculty count?

2.jpg

The fact is that Native American heritage is determined by the tribes THEMSELVES ...

Any tribe determine that Warren is a tribe member?

NO, Mr. fuck head.......She does NOT need for any tribe to determine who she is.....

She is NOT claiming any privileges from a tribe
She is NOT claiming that she was hired because of her heritage
She is NOT claiming that she got raises because of her heritage
She is NOT claiming that she was promoted because of her heritage

Any more stupid questions from you,Mr. fuck head?..............LOL

Stop circling the wagons around the fake Indian

And Trump is way out of line attacking her for it when he did the same; but, that's one of the things he excels at--attacking others for doing things he has done himself.

Trump is a fucking IDIOT........He readily told folks that his crooked daddy claimed Swede heritage because as a German he concluded that it'd be hard to sell cheap apartments to Jews.

Forum List

Back