Who is and who is not native American???

I believe this answers the OP's question...

hqdefault.jpg

Repeating family lore can be repeating a family lie just as easy!

I actually agree......If it can be proven that she.....Warren.....directly benefited from the claim by gaining access to school, or a loan, or a raise, then she'd be wrong.

But to harp on her with the Pocahontas bullshit is childish....and Trump is the 71 year old immature child.

Donald and his trumptards are petulant children.

Has anyone heard a Jewish Native American that sold Manhattan to a Dutch investor?

Joking aside, there is a segment of the Navajo community that IS Jewish....Stemming from some Navajo children having been adopted by Jewish families PRIOR to the Indian Child Welfare Act that drastically curbed such adoptions......

Has anyone heard a Jewish Native American that sold Manhattan to a Dutch investor?

Joking aside, there is a segment of the Navajo community that IS Jewish....Stemming from some Navajo children having been adopted by Jewish families PRIOR to the Indian Child Welfare Act that drastically curbed such adoptions......

I have no doubt they are yet have no Yiddish accent..Would be cute...

The usual Trump cult members have brought this up today after the orange clown with the fragile ego did not pass up a chance to mock someone he considers a threat to his orangeness.

The fact is that Native American heritage is determined by the tribes THEMSELVES ...It is tribal members who determine what a blood quantum should be to be part of that particular tribe, contingent on what is called a "base roll" ....or they rely on somewhat spotty historical lineage since few records exist based on the carnage and virtual annihilation of most tribes.

It is NOT up to the idiot Trump (who once falsely claimed he was a Swede...lol) to state who is and who is not Native....and it certainly isn't u to Trump Cult members to mock someone like Warren who was simply repeating her own family lore.

"Who is and who is not native American???"
I'm 100% Cherokee Native....no proof necessary...I "feel" Native, therefore I am Native...that's how I want to "identify".
When can I expect my check from the tribe?
(does anyone hear how fucking pathetic I sound?)

You sound pathetic because you are. That was retarded.

Well shit, you're a super bright guy...enlighten me please.
Is it realistic or logical to think one should be able to choose gender and not ethnicity?
(we've reached that point where you'll pretend you didn't see this post or side-step the fuck out of the question using retard diversion)

Go ahead, I'm standing by patiently waiting for your teachings.
Thank you in advance...Much appreciated!

Since you have not done a geneological survey of Warren's ancestry, you have no way to know that she "chose her ethnicity", retard.

WOW...that's clever shit...you almost got me.
But you (intentionally) missed the point and didn't answer the question which is a total shocker.
Let's try this again;
"Well shit, you're a super bright guy...enlighten me please.
Is it realistic or logical to think one should be able to choose gender and not ethnicity?
(we've reached that point where you'll pretend you didn't see this post or side-step the fuck out of the question using retard diversion)

Go ahead, I'm standing by patiently waiting for your teachings.
Thank you in advance...Much appreciated!
"

Your entire premise is retarded in this case.

I believe this answers the OP's question...

hqdefault.jpg
I bet you bigots think all Injuns walk around dressed like that. :lol:

Should Meatball Don wear green shorts and yodel?

717_UY82_CR5_L_AC_UL200_SR133_200.jpg

Uh huh, she's an Indian, and a 'Minority.'... And i'm the Pope. Chick be crazy.

19eeb0e1e83304e8cec603518839a94d.jpg
See post 162, your Holiness. Don be crazy.

Ha, your 2020 'Dream Ticket' is over, kid. Y'all gotta stop being so loony. Americans ain't with that.

FrankenWarren.jpg

The usual Trump cult members have brought this up today after the orange clown with the fragile ego did not pass up a chance to mock someone he considers a threat to his orangeness.

The fact is that Native American heritage is determined by the tribes THEMSELVES ...It is tribal members who determine what a blood quantum should be to be part of that particular tribe, contingent on what is called a "base roll" ....or they rely on somewhat spotty historical lineage since few records exist based on the carnage and virtual annihilation of most tribes.

It is NOT up to the idiot Trump (who once falsely claimed he was a Swede...lol) to state who is and who is not Native....and it certainly isn't u to Trump Cult members to mock someone like Warren who was simply repeating her own family lore.
I was born here so that makes me a native American. Now, gfy.

My Indian brother Mike and I are offended by your mischaricaritazation of our heritage
Repeating family lore can be repeating a family lie just as easy!

I actually agree......If it can be proven that she.....Warren.....directly benefited from the claim by gaining access to school, or a loan, or a raise, then she'd be wrong.

But to harp on her with the Pocahontas bullshit is childish....and Trump is the 71 year old immature child.

Does Harvard listing her as Indian faculty count?

2.jpg
Does Harvard listing her as Indian faculty count?

Liar.

Post it.

Forum List

Back