Who Is John Miller?

Is this the best scandal your side can dig up now..................LOL

A Joke on a radio shock jock....................to fuck with him..............................

Bwahahahahahahaha

The defense for Trump's creep behavior remains a deflecting away from him and bringing up Clinton. No defense is offered for the creepy and dishonest incident on its own. Trump has a mental illness.
Oh the Drama..............he called into radio stations to fuck with the hosts.................He called it a joke............So the hell what.................Was a CRIME COMMITTED HERE?????????????

Now with the Clintons...........they always seem to be the last people standing in crimes.........Saving and Loans anyone......everybody went to jail or ended up dead in that one..........But the Clinton's were innocent ............LOL........Just before leaving office.........Slick Willy pardoned 4 of his old buddies that went down in the same Rose Law Firm.

All those women who were pressing charges against Bill..........

And you bitch about someone having fun with a radio host................Whoop Dee Fucking Do..........
You are making stuff up. Savings and Loans scandal? All those women that were pressing charges?

Savings and Loan Crisis - A detailed essay on an important event in the history of the Federal Reserve.
Thanks for the link. I knew it was a Reagan era thing and not a Clinton-era scandal. That's why I said Mr. Eagle was making stuff up.

I doubt "mr eagle" has the capacity or imagination to make things up; he's a card carrying member of the echo chamber.

Trump Leaked the John Miller Audio Tapes to the Washington Post!

msm punked once again

--LOL

I don't doubt he leaked those tapes, he knows his audience/followers are ridiculous, and he loves the attention.

so are you saying you leftards are his audience since he has been in the lefty msm for 24 hours

over this you smuck

--LOL

Sane people laugh at him, not with him.

everyone knows better then that

you spend your day fretting over him

--LOL@U

my-dream.jpg

msm punked once again

--LOL

I don't doubt he leaked those tapes, he knows his audience/followers are ridiculous, and he loves the attention.

so are you saying you leftards are his audience since he has been in the lefty msm for 24 hours

over this you smuck

--LOL

--LOL@U

Everyone knows better than that.

Your welcome, idiot Trump supporter.

msm punked once again

--LOL

over this you smuck

--LOL

--LOL@U

Everyone knows better than that.

Your welcome, idiot Trump supporter.

yet you continually post one post after another

over trump

way to go smuck

--LOL@U

The defense for Trump's creep behavior remains a deflecting away from him and bringing up Clinton. No defense is offered for the creepy and dishonest incident on its own. Trump has a mental illness.
Oh the Drama..............he called into radio stations to fuck with the hosts.................He called it a joke............So the hell what.................Was a CRIME COMMITTED HERE?????????????

Now with the Clintons...........they always seem to be the last people standing in crimes.........Saving and Loans anyone......everybody went to jail or ended up dead in that one..........But the Clinton's were innocent ............LOL........Just before leaving office.........Slick Willy pardoned 4 of his old buddies that went down in the same Rose Law Firm.

And you bitch about someone having fun with a radio host................Whoop Dee Fucking Do..........
You are making stuff up. Savings and Loans scandal? All those women that were pressing charges?

Savings and Loan Crisis - A detailed essay on an important event in the history of the Federal Reserve.
Thanks for the link. I knew it was a Reagan era thing and not a Clinton-era scandal. That's why I said Mr. Eagle was making stuff up.

I doubt "mr eagle" has the capacity or imagination to make things up; he's a card carrying member of the echo chamber.
Oh look................Another Liberal Rally...................against Trump...........LOL

Keep it out of Clinton's court................she sucks.......................

Damn............this election is gonna be a blast.................

funny.jpg

Oh look................Another Liberal Rally...................against Trump...........LOL

images

upload_2016-5-14_10-43-13.jpeg

images

View attachment 74775

Trump likes Hot women............LOL.............so what's the problem.............You a faggot or something..................

He doesn't lie about it..................Bill..............not so much............They were swingers in the day.........WIFE SWAP they say.....................

images

View attachment 74775

sweet

Trump likes Hot women............LOL.............so what's the problem.............You a faggot or something..................

He doesn't lie about it..................Bill..............not so much............They were swingers in the day.........WIFE SWAP they say.....................

you are mouth breathing..

John Miller is a very Religious dude
48648960.cached.jpg

That would explain how Chelsea came to be.....

I mean, it takes a man to make a boy; any little prick can make a girl but a cigar get somebody preggers?

Gimme a break!

That would explain how Chelsea came to be.....

I mean, it takes a man to make a boy; any little prick can make a girl but a cigar get somebody preggers?

Gimme a break!
Awwwww.. come on now.............We've got it all wrong......

Trump fucking with a shock Jock.................is a problem.........shows a weird person..

Now Bill is normal.............as he claims to use a Cigar on a Vagina..........

:alcoholic:

Forum List

Back