Votes: 9 81.8%
  • Vladimir Putin

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Dr Dre

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 2 18.2%

• Total voters
I told you how I thought it should have been handled. Do you agree?
You mean like they did in Iran in 1980?

Several US servicemembers dead, unknown how many innocents would die, to recover a single person?

I'm supposing that's why you're not in charge of anything but the grease trap at work.

in the field, yes.

non- combat, capture, and put in front of a firing squad at earliest convenience.
It is difficult to keep up with the mental gymnastics. Are you saying if he deserts in combat let him go, but in non combat firing squad? b

Remember when Trumpists were threatening physical harm to elected officials at school board meetings?
I remember the cops Repubs support doing beat downs on parents voicing concern over the safety of their children and an education system corrupted by politics.

Tell us more. Remember, those of us outside of your fascist sore-loser traitor cult don't hear about these things. We don't know what your commie masters have told you to weep about today.

Have you considered being loyal to the USA over Russia? Just a thought. I know your cult forbids it, but you could leave your cult.

No, I just don't listen to the mainstream media lies and the propaganda being pumped by this admin. That's all. Oh yeah, by ignoring media propaganda doesn't equate to approval of putin. Doubt you can comprehend that.

I'm still waiting to hear how Biden has declared war on American citizens. Apparently, the Trumptards can only chant the soundbite. They don't know what it means. They just know they were ordered to repeat it, so they're repeating it.

You mean like they did in Iran in 1980?

Several US servicemembers dead, unknown how many innocents would die, to recover a single person?

I'm supposing that's why you're not in charge of anything but the grease trap at work.
Was that just a complete double axel sideways back flip or something? Impressive. You go from Obama let terrorist go and let a deserter off easy to, oh just let it go.

I'm still waiting to hear how Biden has declared war on American citizens. Apparently, the Trumptards can only chant the soundbite. They don't know what it means. They just know they were ordered to repeat it, so they're repeating it.
And you would chanted it when Trump was President, so why are you denying Trump voting base the same right to be as moronic as you?

That or the Asian, Hispanic or the White Guy in Kentucky in the trailer and living off the EBT…

Thank you proving you see only Black and White in life…
There is no hate of the "white guy" in Kentucky living off EBT -- except from the elites whom you have been taught to worship...

z_gop.0066 (2).gif

The whole "Welfare Queen" racist trope wasn't created for the white guy in Kentucky living off EBT...

In fact, that white guy in Kentucky living off EBT has been taught by the right that he deserves that assistance.....it's those "others who don't deserve it"

Which is why that white guy in Kentucky living off EBT loved his insurance......as long as you don't tell him it is named after a black guy.....

But please, tell me more about how you dic suckers don't see color....

There is no hate of the "white guy" in Kentucky living off EBT -- except from the elites whom you have been taught to worship...

View attachment 605471

The whole "Welfare Queen" racist trope wasn't created for the white guy in Kentucky living off EBT...

In fact, that white guy in Kentucky living off EBT has been taught by the right that he deserves that assistance.....it's those "others who don't deserve it"

Which is why that white guy in Kentucky living off EBT loved his insurance......as long as you don't tell him it is named after a black guy.....

But please, tell me more about how you dic suckers don't see color....
You are the one screaming the black guy you race baiting gay bashing homophobic bigot.

Now as you write about the White Trash in Kentucky the only reason you care about them is because you were taught they are racist and bigoted because they live in their communities suckling off the hover tit while you believe that EBT is just for Blacks and Blacks only…

Don’t let any Asian, Hispanic or White get anything because damn it man it is only for you and the black community because you feel Honky had cheated you all your life.

So as you scream it must be the black guy, well if it is you and I mean only you then yeah most likely it is you!

And you would chanted it when Trump was President, so why are you denying Trump voting base the same right to be as moronic as you?
I definitely would not have chanted that Biden was attacking Americans when Trump was president.

Nor would I have chanted Trump was attacking Americans, for that matter, at least not without describing specific incidents and who specifically was being attacked. Remember, we are not like you.

I definitely would not have chanted that Biden was attacking Americans when Trump was president.

Nor would I have chanted Trump was attacking Americans, for that matter, at least not without describing specific incidents and who specifically was being attacked. Remember, we are not like you.
Show where I ever said Biden is attacking Americans but the we you are describing is BLM and ANTIFA and DSA. So yeah they like you have chanted Trump was attacking Americans along with chanting it against Republicans…

Now feel free to show where I wrote it about Biden or Trump or Obama or Bush or any President and when you can not, well then fuck off!

Forum List

Back