Who is responsible for the devastation of Black America?

Who is responsible for the destruction of Black America?

• Total voters
It's math V, something you wouldn't understand.

No, it's not, but since you have no rational comeback, it's the best you can do!
I know the numbers V. You are the party of Whitey, that calls them stupid *******. Dumb as they are they aren't that dumb.
As with all races you have your retards, blacks have them, whites have them, and you could be either as your color is hidden, as is mine!
If you were any more Whitey Clorox would have sued you for copyright infringement...
I always thought I was FLESH colored, aren't you?...Perhaps you're an ALBINO, I like those PINK EYES,... very mysterious!
Flesh started out as black. Are you a ******?

It's math V, something you wouldn't understand.

No, it's not, but since you have no rational comeback, it's the best you can do!
I know the numbers V. You are the party of Whitey, that calls them stupid *******. Dumb as they are they aren't that dumb.
As with all races you have your retards, blacks have them, whites have them, and you could be either as your color is hidden, as is mine!
If you were any more Whitey Clorox would have sued you for copyright infringement...
Speak of the racist!
Speak of the Devil, the race card doesn't play here. Like the Joker we toss it.

I always thought I was FLESH colored, aren't you?...Perhaps you're an ALBINO, I like those PINK EYES,... very mysterious!

It did? Well damn, I do likes da watermelon, and KFC is ma favorite!

Yep, dumb ******. Clear now?

What's the matter, you can't spell that 6 letter word, without the ******* coming up... you might just be a racist!

What's the matter, you can't spell that 6 letter word, without the ******* coming up... you might just be a racist!
I can spell Whitey all day long Whitey, just like ******.

Last edited:

I can spell Whitey all day long Whitey. just like ******.

Good, now go get a cookie and sit in the corner, adults would like to discuss things!

Good, now go get a cookie and sit in the corner, adults would like to discuss things!
I am the adult here, my little man. Life is unfair and sucks, but unlike you and those here, I deal with it.

I am the adult here, my little man.

Your mind plays funny tricks on you when you take your drugs! WE can tell!

That is the point of drugs. Next question.

Yes, you are doing them right, therefore you deserve that cookie while sitting in the corner!

Yes, you are doing them right, therefore you deserve that cookie while sitting in the corner!
Nicotine and Bourbon, you bet your ass I am. The corner I save for after a spanking. That's its purpose.

The damage done to generations of American Blacks by Political Correctness, Identity Politics and the soft bigotry of reduced expectations might take generations to heal and reverse, even if the healing started today.

Goddamn shame. They've been victimized enough in this nation's history.

But not Slavery and Legalized Racism tho. All that takes is a good ol "get over it" dont cha know

Yes, that was the first time they were victimized.

You think this is funny.

No what I think is funny is you see generational damage from programs like Welfare or Affirmative action while claiming that slavery has nothing to do with today

You have someone alive that remembers American slavery?
You have someone alive that remembers the American Civil War Mr. Confederate flag defender?

There was never an "American Civil War." Even the use of that term betrays your ignorance of history and the meaning of words.

Nicotine and Bourbon, you bet your ass I am. The corner I save for after a spanking. That's its purpose.

Don't forget to take the nicotine straight and to smoke the bourbon!

Forum List

Back