Who is responsible for the devastation of Black America?

Who is responsible for the destruction of Black America?

• Total voters
But not Slavery and Legalized Racism tho. All that takes is a good ol "get over it" dont cha know

Yes, that was the first time they were victimized.

You think this is funny.

No what I think is funny is you see generational damage from programs like Welfare or Affirmative action while claiming that slavery has nothing to do with today

You have someone alive that remembers American slavery?
You have someone alive that remembers the American Civil War Mr. Confederate flag defender?

So are you stupid enough to equate a flag to human slavery?
I almost forgot how stupid you are for not being able to see the analogy.

*SMHGOP*

But not Slavery and Legalized Racism tho. All that takes is a good ol "get over it" dont cha know

You think this is funny.

No what I think is funny is you see generational damage from programs like Welfare or Affirmative action while claiming that slavery has nothing to do with today

You have someone alive that remembers the American Civil War Mr. Confederate flag defender?

You are absolutely right. The Confederate flag stands for the freedom to enslave others.......it's all about freedom.

You think this is funny.

I almost forgot how stupid you are for not being able to see the analogy.

*SMHGOP*

There is only an analogy for racists...you seem to fit the bill perfectly! Don't you celebrate Kwanzaa?

You think this is funny.

You are absolutely right. The Confederate flag stands for the freedom to enslave others.......it's all about freedom.

It does? Why don't you learn something instead of always looking like a fucking :ahole-1:...of course you can always disagree with this, and look like a bigger bigot than you already are!

The TRUE Meaning of the Confederate Flag s Design

You think this is funny.

Stupid *******, in chains, when they were better off.

Bet you say the same thing about the 27 Million slaves still in the ME...

Bet you say the same thing about the 27 Million slaves still in the ME...

white slavery in America ended a in the 1860's for crying out loud. It isn't a excuse anymore...On the other hand, the middle east and Africa still have a shit load of it.

The UNEDUCATED Progressive retards know little about almost everything...except how to use YOUR MONEY to pay off and buy votes from low information voters!

The UNEDUCATED Progressive retards know little about almost everything...except how to use YOUR MONEY to pay off and buy votes from low information voters!
Stupid *******.

Are you really?????
Just callin' a spade a spade V. They know you think them stupid *******, and so do the stupid wetbacks.

When did you get a degree in mind reading, and from what organization, as they STOLE your money!

Stupid *******.

Are you really?????
Just callin' a spade a spade V. They know you think them stupid *******, and so do the stupid wetbacks.

When did you get a degree in mind reading, and from what organization, as they STOLE your money!
It's math V, something you wouldn't understand.

Stupid *******.

Are you really?????

No, it's not, but since you have no rational comeback, it's the best you can do!

Stupid *******.

Are you really?????

No, it's not, but since you have no rational comeback, it's the best you can do!
I know the numbers V. You are the party of Whitey, that calls them stupid *******. Dumb as they are they aren't that dumb.

Are you really?????

I know the numbers V. You are the party of Whitey, that calls them stupid *******. Dumb as they are they aren't that dumb.
As with all races you have your retards, blacks have them, whites have them, and you could be either as your color is hidden, as is mine!

As with all races you have your retards, blacks have them, whites have them, and you could be either as your color is hidden, as is mine!
If you were any more Whitey Clorox would have sued you for copyright infringement...

If you were any more Whitey Clorox would have sued you for copyright infringement...

Speak of the racist!

I always thought I was FLESH colored, aren't you?...Perhaps you're an ALBINO, I like those PINK EYES,... very mysterious!

Forum List

Back