Who is responsible for the devastation of Black America?

Who is responsible for the destruction of Black America?

• Total voters
It's easy to blame the Democrats for the abysmal state of black America, but blacks themselves must take their share too. It is far simpler to accept victimhood as a given and resign yourself to the public teat than to work and succeed.

It's easy to blame the Democrats for the abysmal state of black America, but blacks themselves must take their share too. It is far simpler to accept victimhood as a given and resign yourself to the public teat than to work and succeed.

Tell us more about how blacks need to take responsibility and then tell us about how whites arent responsible for anything ever since the beginning of America.

Its always fun to hear the "majority doesnt rule / run / have any effect on anything" argument

Tell us more about how blacks need to take responsibility and then tell us about how whites arent responsible for anything ever since the beginning of America.

Its always fun to hear the "majority doesnt rule / run / have any effect on anything" argument
It's even more fun to hear the minorities begging for that same rule to continue.

Democrats. Explain Jimmy Carters support in the South. You are afraid to answer that.

The South is a culture. Carter is part of it and speaks the language. Voting for a "favorite son" is common. That's why his home state of Georgia voted for him in 1980 when the rest of the South went with Reagan.
. Carter lost the South in 1980 because he proved himself incompetent and the only way to remove hi was voting republican.

Then what's all this bullshit about "explain Jimmy Carter's support in the South"?

Having it both ways: Priceless.
It's not having it both ways. Libs claim the South turned republican because of the civil rights vote. They went for Carter, a Democrat plantation owner, in 1976, so that blows your claim. As for the 1980 election, Carter proved to be incompetent and lost the south to Reagan.

Of course it is. First you're whining "explain Carter's support in the South" and in the next breath explaining why he didn't have any.

Duh?

The South DID turn Republican. Check a frickin' map. Even in the early daze of that sea change, it took a Southerner to buck the trend, and he still couldn't keep it up for two elections. 1980 was Reagan, who openly appealed to that constituency, literally kicking off his campaign in Philadelphia Mississippi talking "states rights", which was already a code word for racism.
Just how many code words for racism do you racist Leftists have anyway? Is there an official list somewhere that you pass around during your Klan meetings?

Democrats are white too. Racism, a once sound argument, is now simply a hackneyed excuse for abysmal failure.

White America had the morality to cease black slavery and jim crow laws. Can the same be said of Africa who started black slavery?

Im glad that someone admits that white America was immoral to begin with

The entirety of humanity was FUCKING IMMORAL. It doesn't give you a right to burn down our businesses or kill us for what our great grand parents done. This isn't the solution...

And that's why is nor happening because blacks know that murdering a race of people just because of their race. Something that took whites hundreds of years to realize.

But blacks had the best teachers on brutality. You're bad... outer better your grandfather's bad

So you're seriously telling me that blacks aren't racist?

Some are racist the difference is that black racism doesn't effect you ever white racism killed people.

I know name calling probably feels like you're going to die but you're fine

ever hear of the black on white crime rate you stupid fuck?

masterbaters.jpg

Democrats are white too. Racism, a once sound argument, is now simply a hackneyed excuse for abysmal failure.

Exactly! Thats why I say its the fault of WHITES not of one political group

Oh, I see. the abysmal failure of blacks is because of whites. What about the rest of the world, or does that only apply to the US?
I'm sure American whites are responsible for the plight of blacks in Zimbabwe too. The white privilege cloud just kinda drifts all over the globe oppressing people of color on every continent.

Oh, I see. the abysmal failure of blacks is because of whites. What about the rest of the world, or does that only apply to the US?

White who run the system in which we live. Or maybe you want to try to give us a defense on why Goverment actions do not affect anyone
Not sure I understand that. Detroit would be a prime example of government run by blacks that has failed abysmally. Obviously, government actions do affect people. It pays for your foodstamps and those of your babies.

White who run the system in which we live. Or maybe you want to try to give us a defense on why Goverment actions do not affect anyone
Not sure I understand that. Detroit would be a prime example of government run by blacks that has failed abysmally. Obviously, government actions do affect people. It pays for your foodstamps and those of your babies.

So now the govt can be to blame?

Sure, especially Democrat-controlled government. Blacks must accept a share too for a sub-culture which accepts failure, much as you do.

That was kind of the point of the thread after all.

Especially dem controlled govt or EXCLUSIVLY dem controlled govt?
Especially. Black Democrat government even moreso. Detroit, and a long list of failed black mayors of major cities (shit holes), and now a president.

Sure, especially Democrat-controlled government. Blacks must accept a share too for a sub-culture which accepts failure, much as you do.

Especially. Black Democrat government even moreso. Detroit, and a long list of failed black mayors of major cities (shit holes), and now a president.

Especially means that another political party has some responsibility. Did you want to change that to EXCLUSIVELY now?

Especially means that another political party has some responsibility. Did you want to change that to EXCLUSIVELY now?
No. this is getting silly. You don't have the intellect to challenge me.

Forum List

Back