Who Is Running Our Country Right Now?

But can can never quote a lie from me.
Just weak ass deflections.
Now, go send more money to trump.
We are fortunate our nuclear triad is still functioning at a passable level. However, if the Chinese nuclear abilities were better and it will be at some point, it would be tempting to do a first strike on us with the inept people in power now.

I forgot one word.A very important word.
Holder was the Only ACTIVE Cabinet member to be found
GUILTY of Contempt of Congress.
Actually he was voted guilty (political act)
Holder was never actually found guilty (in a court of law)

Big difference.

As best as I can tell.....

MV5BNDgyYjg4YjUtN2MwZS00ZTM5LWI2ZWMtMzFkZDZmOGVhYmQ4XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMjUyNDk2ODc@._V1_.jpg
The secretary of fecundity does a good job.

California does and many states did during covid.... they were not suppose to but they blamed it on covid....
California mails a ballot to every registered voter a few weeks before the election. Keep an eye on the mailbox! Be sure to mail it back so that it is postmarked by Election Day, or drop it in a drop box before or on Election Day. You can also vote in person if you prefer to do so. California offers early voting.

once again, there is no state that mailed ballots to every registered voter in 2020 that is not still doing it today.
In 2020 there were ballots addressed to empty fields and homes... sorry I was alive back then and watched it happen... there were lawsuits over it so give it up.... drop boxes with videos of people dropping off stacks of ballots... so just stop it...

California mails a ballot to every registered voter a few weeks before the election. Keep an eye on the mailbox! Be sure to mail it back so that it is postmarked by Election Day, or drop it in a drop box before or on Election Day. You can also vote in person if you prefer to do so. California offers early voting.
CA has motor voter... get a DL and you are automatically registered to vote if you choose to be... so don't give me this crap.... ever since motor voter CA has been a one party state.... now with mass mailout CA residents are getting ballots they never asked for or wanted.... its a scam... and that is why I moved away...

In 2020 there were ballots addressed to empty fields and homes... sorry I was alive back then and watched it happen... there were lawsuits over it so give it up

and your point? The states that mail a ballot to every registered voter have bad addresses. That does not change that all of the states that did that in 2020 are still dong it today.

There are only 7, and they are the same 7 that did it in 2020

We are fortunate our nuclear triad is still functioning at a passable level. However, if the Chinese nuclear abilities were better and it will be at some point, it would be tempting to do a first strike on us with the inept people in power now.
Why would China do a preemptive nuclear strike against it's biggest customer?

Add the other NATO countries and China would have everything to buy (with nobody selling) and everything to sell (with nobody buying)

and your point? The states that mail a ballot to every registered voter have bad addresses. That does not change that all of the states that did that in 2020 are still dong it today.

There are only 7, and they are the same 7 that did it in 2020
This year will be very different than in 2020... just watch the outcome and you will see that...

In 2020 there were ballots addressed to empty fields and homes... sorry I was alive back then and watched it happen... there were lawsuits over it so give it up.... drop boxes with videos of people dropping off stacks of ballots... so just stop it...
You're probably referring to ballots mailed to the homeless.
And there were lawsuits that required the state to use whatever mailing address the homeless gave.

CA has motor voter... get a DL and you are automatically registered to vote if you choose to be... so don't give me this crap.... ever since motor voter CA has been a one party state.... now with mass mailout CA residents are getting ballots they never asked for or wanted.... its a scam... and that is why I moved away...
Don't confuse registered to drive with a "not for federal purposes" drivers license.

You're probably referring to ballots mailed to the homeless.
And there were lawsuits that required the state to use whatever mailing address the homeless gave.
Your memory is short... here in AZ ballots were showing up at places of business... ballots were being harvested which is illegal here... it was a very different election...
If you don't have a residence you can put down a shelter address and phone number or just show up with your ID on election day... the mailing to homeless was just another attempt to loosen the rules so funny stuff could happen....

Your memory is short... here in AZ ballots were showing up at places of business... ballots were being harvested which is illegal here... it was a very different election...
If you don't have a residence you can put down a shelter address and phone number or just show up with your ID on election day... the mailing to homeless was just another attempt to loosen the rules so funny stuff could happen....
You realize homeless shelters are not permanent addresses. You could be in a different shelter every other week.
That's why the homeless were inventive in the addresses they gave for residency.

The people who count ballots are confused about it that's the point.... its just another way to screw the registered voters out of their vote...
The law required "not for federal purposes" on non-citizen ID's that could be used for voting.

Poll workers were trained about ID's.

Forum List

Back