Who Is Running Our Country Right Now?

You realize homeless shelters are not permanent addresses. You could be in a different shelter every other week.
That's why the homeless were inventive in the addresses they gave for residency.
Just telling you what we were told here... if they are going to mail your ballot they need an address... so homeless folks would put a shelter address in and even if they weren't staying there they could go and pick up mail....

The law required "not for federal purposes" on non-citizen ID's that could be used for voting.

Poll workers were trained about ID's.
The GOP poll watchers in Maricopa county will be lawyers in this election... the volunteers in 2020 got rolled over by ballot center staff... not this time around...

Just telling you what we were told here... if they are going to mail your ballot they need an address... so homeless folks would put a shelter address in and even if they weren't staying there they could go and pick up mail....
Have you ever been homeless?

Joe Biden has made only a couple to a few appearances since his debate with Trump and I swear that he's under guard somewhere in an undisclosed location. So is Barack Obama running our country? Kamala Harris? Or is anybody even running it at all?
Are you off your anxiety meds again? JEEZ! Chill the fuck out! The country is just fine.

Then how would you know how the homeless function?
Have you volunteered at a shelter?
First of all I don't group people and their actions in life... every homeless person is different and functions differently...
The government gave them an option to vote by mail instead of going to a ballot center because of covid... and this is what they came up with... who knows how many even bothered to vote... but they could use a shelter address to get their ballots if they chose to...

Who Is Running Our Country Right Now?​

1728683936378.png

yes I was, that is how I know you are wrong.

I do not blame you for being ignorant, you accept whatever your party tells you.

In all of the swing states the ballots had to requested.
You could tell he was a party animal, when he brought up California voter registration through the DMV.

Keeping non-citizens from being registered, is no different than keeping drivers under 18 off the jury pool.

Joe Biden has made only a couple to a few appearances since his debate with Trump and I swear that he's under guard somewhere in an undisclosed location. So is Barack Obama running our country? Kamala Harris? Or is anybody even running it at all?
:auiqs.jpg: Oooookay. :itsok:

How the weather on Planet Magaturd?

You lie ceaselessly.

And I donate as and when I wish.

And, once again, you get no say in it. 👍
Lacking Again.
The Jesse Smollett on USMB.
Just making shit up.

Quote my LIE, any LIE.
Yet you simply can't quote a single lie from Winco.
C'mon pussy, man up for once......just once.......LOLLLOLL
Screenshot 2024-10-11 at 4.46.43 PM.png

We are fortunate our nuclear triad is still functioning at a passable level. However, if the Chinese nuclear abilities were better and it will be at some point, it would be tempting to do a first strike on us with the inept people in power now.
By the time the Chines develop their nuclear capability to better than ours or Russia, we will all be dust by then anyway.

President Biden is running the country.

LOL yeah right. 😂

I think Biden may be making his decisions by proxy to avoid hostile retaliation from rivals. His appearances are his usual prerogatives, like other presidents who have gone before him, and undisclosed locations are used by leaders of the free world at their discretion.

Huh?

Forum List

Back