Who Is The Greater Threat To Our Nation? Dude Who Wants To Be A Girl, Or Ammosexual Posting Top Secret Military Information To His Incel Chat Bros?

Btw the left is behind both
The thinking of Trumpism.
Everything good is a result of our leader, Donald Trump. Everything bad is because of the left.
The Trumpists are some of the dumbest people on earth.
They are not smart enough to live in a country where the citizenery has input in government. They want a king, a god that will make all the decisions for them. Donald Trump is that man. And what a fine person he is.

It's a scary looking varmint rifle.

If you knew the first fucking thing about firearms (which you don't) you'd know that.
A good varmint rifle for someone who has no shooting skills. Point the gun in the vicinity of where you want to shoot and one of the many rounds you can get off in a few seconds will hit your target.

The leaker, described in the Post story as a lonely young man and gun enthusiast, was part of a chatroom of about two dozen people on Discord – a social media platform popular with video gamers – that shared a love of guns and military gear, The Post reported, citing an interview with the leaker’s friend who was also part of the group.

https://www.cnn.com/2023/04/13/politics/pentagon-leaked-documents-military-base/index.html

I guess not everyone who favors camo is a patriot.

Tactical X Treason.

We already had a trans leaker. Anyone can do it.

spoonful.jpg

A good varmint rifle for someone who has no shooting skills. Point the gun in the vicinity of where you want to shoot and one of the many rounds you can get off in a few seconds will hit your target.
Another asswipe who knows nothing about firearms, save for what his media programmers have thought into his tiny cranium.

You're incorrect as a matter of course, so STFU.
You are not providing details. An automatic weapon requires less skill to hit a target than non-automatic weapons.
That is why the most disgusting and stupid among us can do horrific damage with automatic weapons without firearms skills.

You are so ignorant. Of course we have SOCOM troops in there - have for a long while now.

A few trainers really doesn't constitute a military presence, guy.

Why are you guys cheering for Putin?

A few trainers really doesn't constitute a military presence, guy.

Do you even know what SOCOM / SpecOps forces do?

If you have a Spec Ops team on the ground they are not there as 'trainers'. We don't send SpecOps teams into wars just as 'trainers'.

There is a reason we have been training Ukraine forces / soldiers on US soil, NOT training them im Ukraine. (It has been reported numerous times in the media - look it up.)

Did you ever wonder HOW the US was helping Ukraine locate, target, and kill Putin's top generals, for example ... I mean REALLY thought about it?

You have NO CLUE what you are talking about. You can try to speculate, can try to talk like you do on a chat board, but you seriously have no clue.

You are not providing details. An automatic weapon requires less skill to hit a target than non-automatic weapons.
That is why the most disgusting and stupid among us can do horrific damage with automatic weapons without firearms skills.
ARs aren't automatic weapons, ignoramus.

Do you even know what SOCOM / SpecOps forces do?

If you have a Spec Ops team on the ground they are not there as 'trainers'. We don't send SpecOps teams into wars just as 'trainers'.

Actually, that's their primary job.

Did you ever wonder HOW the US was helping Ukraine locate, target, and kill Putin's top generals, for example ... I mean REALLY thought about it?

Nope.. I'm not losing sleep over Dead Commie Generals. I'm not sure why you are.

Do you live in fear that after Putin is toppled, the Kremlin might declassify what they really had on Trump?

Forum List

Back