Who is the most upset after last night’s election?

And Trump is 1,000 generations of American patriots!

u7njsk.gif

You can live in your denial all you wish. The real problem with Covid was Fauci. It was the left that were pushing Fauci.

Trump demanded shutdowns BEFORE it began to spread in this country and was denounced as a racist.

The bottom line is that more people died of covid under Biden WITH the shot than died under Trump without the shot.
Trump did nothing of the sort.

Trump put on a travel ban on Chinese but rushed infected Americans back from China and Europe without a quarantine.

We had an election last night? News to me.

I think what you meant was, who is upset after last night's debate.

I am.

biden never should have gone on the stage if he was sick. But he instigated this debate and couldn't back out.
Sick? No, this is not an illness, it's simple deterioration. Some can keep going and be very sharp mentally as they age, but not this guy, he's out to lunch and somebody needs to walk him right into retirement, NOW. I don't even care if Cackles takes the throne for a few months, it would guarantee a GPO sweep in the fall.

Trump did nothing of the sort.

Trump put on a travel ban on Chinese but rushed infected Americans back from China and Europe without a quarantine.
He didn't rush them back. In fact, when they were being told they had to stay in quarentine, the left raised a stink about they were citizens and Trump did not have the authority to keep them out.

I say Obama.

It should be all Americans seeing firsthand that the President in clearly incapable of doing the job. So who is running the country? To say Democrats are irresponsible by nominating him for a second term and a major understatement. This is way worse than anything Democrats think happened on January 6.

It should be all Americans seeing firsthand that the President in clearly incapable of doing the job. So who is running the country? To say Democrats are irresponsible by nominating him for a second term and a major understatement. This is way worse than anything Democrats think happened on January 6.
And a lot of headlines in the media this morning is basically asking "should the democrats be concerned"? Yes, they should be. First because Biden mental capacity is dimineshing, and that a political party is actually trying to pass him off as a viable, competent, lucid candidate. All U.S. citizens should be up in arms over BOTH candidates, and the fact, that we do not have in this country, a viable, third party or a candidate with a solid middle ground platform.

The American voter. And I'm not sure upset is the word.
More like....disgusted..that this is the choices our two party system have wrought.
The thing is though, that voters voted for both Trump and Biden, although you can make an argument that the dems stifled any competition to Biden.

Forum List

Back