Who is the most upset after last night’s election?

The thing is though, that voters voted for both Trump and Biden, although you can make an argument that the dems stifled any competition to Biden.
Please. I saw a virtual steamroller over Nikki Haley in the rush to put Trump back at the front of the ticket (in order to keep his worthless ass out of jail). That wasn't stifling, that was strangulation.
Republicans...had their out with Haley. But no, she was a RINO. :rolleyes:

Please. I saw a virtual steamroller over Nikki Haley in the rush to put Trump back at the front of the ticket (in order to keep his worthless ass out of jail). That wasn't stifling, that was strangulation.
Republicans...had their out with Haley. But no, she was a RINO. :rolleyes:
Republicans put forth many candidates. The steamroller you saw was voters voting.

Not really.

TRump is sick. Malignant narcissism, and possible psychopathy... but you will vote for him anyway because you hate minorities and gays more than you love America.
You are really an idiot. And you can't fix stupid, so I won't even try.

Nope, I'm voting for Trump he might actually close down the border - something that should have been done in 1986 when President Regan gave amnesty to two million illegals - in a deal made with the democrats - and in return the border was supposed to have been secured. And here we are, 38 years later, and it's WORSE THAN EVER.

Last edited:

Nope, I'm voting for Trump he might actually close down the border - something that should have been done in 1986 when President Regan gave amnesty to two million illegals - in a deal made with the democrats - and in return the border was supposed to have been secured. And here we are, 38 years later, and it's WORSE THAN EVER.

It's worse than ever because a certain segment wants illegals, and most of us benefit from them.

You can solve the illegal problem easily by following these steps.

1) Establish a national ID program so everyone knows who is who.
2) Establish a guest worker program for unskilled labor to meet labor needs. (Can be adjusted depending on unemployment rate.)
3) Vigorously enforce workplace employment, including fines for repeat violators.
4) Adequately staff asylum and immigration courts to resolve cases quickly, as the law requires.
5) Identify countries these people are coming from and provide economic aid and assistance.

We won't do this. The racists don't want Mexicans dating their daughters, but big business wants a labor force they can easily exploit.

Reagan and Trump each grossly underestimated the evil inherent within the Democrat party.

There only mistakes really.
Anything bad happened as a result of that.

Forum List

Back