Who is the most upset after last night’s election?

The most upset? Sadly the donors...
inaugurationscream.gif

That’s a pretty sad commentary on the intelligence of the American electorate! Has DEI - prioritizing race over competence - made its way to the White House?

And if all America wants is a Female Black - name not important - how do they get rid of Kamala?

Even the Dems know that they can't get a laughing hyena over the finish line no matter what her color is.
Joe has to stay in office until the convention to keep Kamala out.
Then someone else can be nominated.

We have two candidates one of whom is an aging, empty suit - but that doesn't matter. If the Democrat wins in November, regardless of who it is, the policies of the next Administration will not be impacted. They are all committed Leftists who, following O'Bama's lead, want to turn the U.S. into a Leftist, woke, shit-hole.

The other candidate - the one for whom I will vote several times - failed to WIN the debate, despite being showered with "softballs" all night long. He failed to come prepared with a cogent, rational answer for the inevitable question(s) about January 6th. He had no answer for the inevitable question(s) about saving the planet. He had no concise answers about "his" tax cut and its impact on Federal revenues and the budget deficit...and in fact his talk about the deficit and its relationship of COVID to it was very disappointing.

I don't think any minds were changed last night, either way.

My only spark of hope remaining is that Trump will name JD Vance (or some other worthy) as his running mate, which could salvage things. Maybe.

did you not watch it?

President Trump had a very productive presidency the first time.

I don't think that there could be a better option.

Well yeah, Trump had to deal with it for 11 months, Biden for 3.5 years.

Would you like to see who had the most deaths per month?
So, in 3.5 years, the Biden Admin couldn't control what the left expected Trump to do in a year.

Like most of the things that come from the progressives, this is twisted spin to put a favorable lilght on a failure.

The talking point of more Trumps administration killed 1 milion people is a complete lie.

We have two candidates one of whom is an aging, empty suit - but that doesn't matter. If the Democrat wins in November, regardless of who it is, the policies of the next Administration will not be impacted. They are all committed Leftists who, following O'Bama's lead, want to turn the U.S. into a Leftist, woke, shit-hole.

The other candidate - the one for whom I will vote several times - failed to WIN the debate, despite being showered with "softballs" all night long. He failed to come prepared with a cogent, rational answer for the inevitable question(s) about January 6th. He had no answer for the inevitable question(s) about saving the planet. He had no concise answers about "his" tax cut and its impact on Federal revenues and the budget deficit...and in fact his talk about the deficit and its relationship of COVID to it was very disappointing.

My only spark of hope remaining is that Trump will name JD Vance (or some other worthy) as his running mate, which could salvage things. Maybe.

Trumps VP choice is important. More important will be his policies and his team he selects from.

If I were Trump, I would accentuate this over the next few weeks. "I am the final decision maker, that's job of Commander in Chief but I will surround myself with a competent team and we have a deep bench on the GOP side"

He is going to need them if he wins because the challenges are gargantuan.

So, in 3.5 years, the Biden Admin couldn't control what the left expected Trump to do in a year.

Like most of the things that come from the progressives, this is twisted spin to put a favorable lilght on a failure.

The talking point of more Trumps administration killed 1 milion people is a complete lie.

Looks like it has been fairly well dealt with. It is now just a part of our life not unlike the flu. It will never go away.

1719576262310.png

We had an election last night? News to me.

I think what you meant was, who is upset after last night's debate.

I am.

biden never should have gone on the stage if he was sick. But he instigated this debate and couldn't back out.
its ok joe you can come up with even more excuses now for the guy....

Uh, guy, who was president made all the difference because Trump made what should have been common sense containment measures into political issues.

If Hillary had been president, we'd have still had deaths, but nowhere near the level of we had with Trump. We probably would have been more in line with other G-7 countries that took sensible precautions when this broke out.

View attachment 968609

Trump fucked the Covid Response up.
Uh... guy, how many people live in the U.S. vs the UK? No one denies the deaths, only that the response, regardless of the POTUS, no one could have initiated a perfect response. Which you know, which is why you won't speak to that, but instead, provide data that says the US had more deaths, well of course we did, we outnumber the UK significantly.

Uh... guy, how many people live in the U.S. vs the UK? No one denies the deaths, only that the response, regardless of the POTUS, no one could have initiated a perfect response. Which you know, which is why you won't speak to that, but instead, provide data that says the US had more deaths, well of course we did, we outnumber the UK significantly.
That’s the same as when these libs say how more crimes are committed by whites.

Sad how they can’t grasp the concept of per-capita. It’s middle-school stuff.

Statistically "no one" that didn't have 4 or more comorbidities died from Covid.

I

I don't disagree. Trump's problem is his inability to stay on track and answer the specific question.
Regarding abortion - All he needed to focus on was that what the SC gave back the right to vote back to the states, because that is how our country and the CONSTITUTION is formed. It doesn't matter what the "Legal Experts" say, it's what the constitution allows.

We had an election last night? News to me.

I think what you meant was, who is upset after last night's debate.

I am.

biden never should have gone on the stage if he was sick. But he instigated this debate and couldn't back out.

I don’t believe the Doped Up *Joe came down with a cold spin.
His disastrous performance was probably due to his childhood stuttering problems.

Forum List

Back