Who is the NFL MVP this year?

Odd that his team loses so much more then isnt it.,,,
You remind me of New England Patriots marks who would bag on Peyton Manning in the early 2000's despite Manning being the clearly superior QB to Brady then.

QB's don't "win" and "lose" games, they score points, and they are assigned a defense they have to work with. Jackson has the best defense in the NFL, and puts up far less TD's than Allen, but wins more clearly not because he's more of a offensive threat, but because he's given a greater cushion.

If Allen was on the Ravens, they'd have 1-2 more wins.

In a study conducted by the Harvard Sports Analysis Collective, it was found that a team that wins the turnover margin in a game wins 69.6 percent of the time. To demonstrate the relative strength of turnover influence, home teams won “just” 57.2 percent of all games in the same sample. The effect is compounding as well, as teams that won the turnover margin by two or more won 83.9 percent of the time and 90.7 percent of the time when winning the margin by three or more.

In case youre bad at math that means when you turn the ball over multiple times in games your chances of winning decrease exponentially.
Your study proves so much.. it spoke of team turnovers. We're talking about QB's only. Team Turnovers can include fumbles by running backs, wide recievers, tight ends, kick returners. Those have nothing to do with the QB. This seems like a pathetic sprint by you to try to clutch/grasp some data that you didn't think through.

Your study proves so much.. it spoke of team turnovers. We're talking about QB's only. Team Turnovers can include fumbles by running backs, wide recievers, tight ends, kick returners. Those have nothing to do with the QB. This seems like a pathetic sprint by you to try to clutch/grasp some data that you didn't think through.
He’s grasping for straws

For fucks sake Josh Allen has 20 turnovers this year. He has multiple games with multiple turnovers. Jets, Denver, NE. Seeing a pattern here?

For fucks sake Josh Allen has 20 turnovers this year. He has multiple games with multiple turnovers. Jets, Denver, NE. Seeing a pattern here?
Turnovers aren't good, but he's scored 40 TD's to Jackson's 24... I don't understand how this is even an argument, he scores almost 100% more TD's than your boy Jackson.

And what is up with your hard-on for Lamar? I remember when he was due for a contract, he was demanding a crazy price but had injury issues, and you were bad mouthing the Ravens for not wanting to invest into someone who at the time was an injury-prone, regressing QB. Jackson has improved this year, I'll give him that, but there's no way to know he would have given his previous few years. He's still not at his MVP from years ago.

But, what's the deal. You have a poster of him on your ceiling with a bottle of lotion on your nightstand? whats the deal.

Turnovers aren't good, but he's scored 40 TD's to Jackson's 24... I don't understand how this is even an argument, he scores almost 100% more TD's than your boy Jackson.
He loses games for his team. Pats, Denver, Jets. All games the Bills should have won that they didn’t BECAUSE of Allen.
And what is up with your hard-on for Lamar? I remember when he was due for a contract, he was demanding a crazy price but had injury issues, and you were bad mouthing the Ravens for not wanting to invest into someone who at the time was an injury-prone, regressing QB. Jackson has improved this year, I'll give him that, but there's no way to know he would have given his previous few years. He's still not at his MVP from years ago.

But, what's the deal. You have a poster of him on your ceiling with a bottle of lotion on your nightstand? whats the deal.
My argument if I recall was that the Ravens would pay him and they should because he’s a franchise QB and they weren’t going to get another one if they didn’t. Certain not of his caliber.

Id make the same argument if the Bills were doing to Allen what the Ravens were doing to Jackson.

He loses games for his team.
He wins games for his team more than Lamar does. You can’t quantify anything, you’re making sh*t up and throwing it against the wall.

Let me tell ya, it ain’t sticking

Josh Allen 40 TD’s, Lamar 24. That’s just a ball buster. Just imagine if Josh had the best D like Lamar does? They’d be like 13-2 or 14-1

He wins games for his team more than Lamar does. You can’t quantify anything, you’re making sh*t up and throwing it against the wall.

Let me tell ya, it ain’t sticking

Josh Allen 40 TD’s, Lamar 24. That’s just a ball buster. Just imagine if Josh had the best D like Lamar does? They’d be like 13-2 or 14-1

Dude they lose because Allen gives the ball to the other team over and over.

I’ll bet you barring injury Jackson gets more MVP votes than Allan . And it will be because Allan kills his team too often. Half the reason Brady is the GOAT is because he rarely hurt his team. He didn’t lose the game. Allan does. Multiple times a year every year.

Update. Jackson just scored again. 5 TDs.

Allen is the MVP, he’s about to lose to the Pats. Again. LOL you guys are hilarious

Mr. Friscus Rocko

Jackson is the MVP and he’s proving it today.

Jackson. 15/18 291 4 TDs. 0 ints

Allen. 9/23 112 yds 0 TDs. 1 int.
Josh put up 2 rushing TD’s. If he has a good game next week and we win the division he has a chance, but to your point he didn’t play well today

Josh put up 2 rushing TD’s. If he has a good game next week and we win the division he has a chance, but to your point he didn’t play well today
The only reason the Bills didn’t lose today is Zappe played worse than Allen. The only reason they have a shot to win the division is Jackson’s dismantling of the Dolphins. Jackson might not even play next week and he would still be favored to win the MVP.

Even a broken clock is right sometimes. I think this is the first time I've ever agreed with this guy. I usually can't stand to listen to him:

I really like that Stephen A. Guy. He’s a real treasure on Sirius sportstalk radio.

2 qb sneaks. Stop
His stats are better than cam newton’s in his MVP season. Unfortunately I don’t think josh will win MVP, but he’s not the slouch you're trying to portray

His stats are better than cam newton’s in his MVP season. Unfortunately I don’t think josh will win MVP, but he’s not the slouch you're trying to portray
I’ve never said Allen wasnt an exceptional QB. You’re just letting your feels color you’re judgement on this issue

Forum List

Back