Who is the NFL MVP this year?

His stats are better than cam newton’s in his MVP season. Unfortunately I don’t think josh will win MVP, but he’s not the slouch you're trying to portray
Cam didn’t have as many turnovers and Carolina was 15-1 that year…. The MVP award is about more than Stats. If it weren’t we could just go to ESPN.com and make the award that way. Its nit the best cherry picked stats award.

Mr. Friscus Rocko

Jackson is the MVP and he’s proving it today.

Jackson. 15/18 291 4 TDs. 0 ints

Allen. 9/23 112 yds 0 TDs. 1 int.
Cherry picking one week, hack strategy. Lamar had his best game of the season, if he can do that next week he might deserve consideration IMO.

However, any QB who puts up these kind of numbers in this many games in a season isn’t an MVP

Vs PIT 236yds 0-1
Vs CLE 223yds 1-2
Vs IND 202yds 0-0
Vs SEA 187yds 0-0
Vs HOU 169yds 0-1

He’s a top 5 QB, but he’s not near the top in the league in yards or TD’s.

Cherry picking one week, hack strategy. Lamar had his best game of the season, if he can do that next week he might deserve consideration IMO.

However, any QB who puts up these kind of numbers in this many games in a season isn’t an MVP

Vs PIT 236yds 0-1
Vs CLE 223yds 1-2
Vs IND 202yds 0-0
Vs SEA 187yds 0-0
Vs HOU 169yds 0-1

He’s
Wanna bet? You take Allen and I’ll take Jackson.

Wanna bet? You take Allen and I’ll take Jackson.
I’m not saying who WILL win, I’m saying who should. You can’t trust voters anymore, especially with the racial dynamic and what we saw last year in the NBA with a racist resistance to Jokic winning MVP because he’s white

You can’t possibly say that after all the belly aching you did after FSU didn’t get into the CFP, and I offered a Venmo bet vs. Georgia that you pussed out on.
I never made the argument that FSU was better than UGA certainly not without their starting QB. Not once. You wanted to make it my argument but it wasnt the one I was making. Nice try though.

I never made the argument that FSU was better than UGA certainly not without their starting QB. Not once. You wanted to make it my argument but it wasnt the one I was making. Nice try though.
Hey, you took the time to get mad and reply to my now-confirmed statement that FSU didn’t belong no matter who was QB. They had a weak schedule in a weak conference, and as we all saw they were exposed

Hey, you took the time to get mad and reply to my now-confirmed statement that FSU didn’t belong no matter who was QB. They had a weak schedule in a weak conference, and as we all saw they were exposed
Would they have been in the CFP if Jorden Travis weren’t injured?

I’m not saying he’s going to
Win it, but it’s not as crazy as u make it out to be.

Jackson will be resting and Allen has to have a 4 TD game to make it even a discussion. The Bills might not make the POs. Allen didn’t make the Pro bowl. Tua made the Pro Bowl. Jackson is -8000 to win it. He might end up a unanimous MVP again. You’re smoking that shit if you think Allen is winning it.

Blaine Gabbert is gonna steal it with a hall of fame game on Sunday.

Last edited:
Jackson will be resting and Allen has to have a 4 TD game to make it even a discussion. The Bills might not make the POs. Allen didn’t make the Pro bowl. Tua made the Pro Bowl. Jackson is -8000 to win it. He might end up a unanimous MVP again. You’re smoking that shit if you think Allen is winning it.
Allen is significantly better at scoring TD’s than Jackson, I guess that’s all you can do as a QB. I can’t speak for why people vote for MVP, but IMO Jackson wouldn’t be seen in such a great light if he didn’t have the #1 D in the NFL covering up his inabilities

Allen is significantly better at scoring TD’s than Jackson, I guess that’s all you can do as a QB. I can’t speak for why people vote for MVP, but IMO Jackson wouldn’t be seen in such a great light if he didn’t have the #1 D in the NFL covering up his inabilities
I wish I had his "inabilities". That's all I'm sayin'.

Buffalo is 4th in points allowed (the most important defensive stat). They give up 2 more points per game than Baltimore. You’re good to have to come up with a better excuse

I wish I had his "inabilities". That's all I'm sayin'.
Baltimore has played 11 PO teams. Winning 8.
he’s also significantly better at throwing the ball to the wrong colored jersey. Oh and losing games. Especially to terrible teams that put the Bills PO hopes in jeopardy…

Buffalo is 4th in points allowed (the most important defensive stat). They give up 2 more points per game than Baltimore. You’re good to have to come up with a better excuse
I just don't see an NFL MVP at QB who has as low numbers as Jackson has.

First let's look at Jackon's numbers with one game to go: 3600 yards, 24 TD's, 7 INT's. 800 yds rushing, 5 Rushing TD's.

Those are definitely great numbers in any given season, but... let's compare those to previous QB MVP's

2022 Mahomes
5,100 yds, 41 TD, 12 INT's.
350 yds Rushing, 4 TD's

2021 Aaron Rodgers
4,115 yds, 37 TD, 4 INT's
100 yds rushing, 3 TD's

2020 Aaron Rodgers
4300 yds, 48 TD's, 5 INT's
150 yds rushing, 3 TD's

2019 Lamar Jackson
3100 yds, 36 TD's, 6 INT's
1200 yds Rushing, 7 TD's

2018 Mahommes
5,000 yds, 50 TD's, 12 INT's
270yds, rushing, 2 TD's

All of those seasons absolutely CRUSH Jackson's year this year, including his own in 2019.

Allen's stats this year more closely resemble an MVP year, although not up to par with these listed admittedly. With one game left...
4000 yds, 29 TD's, 16 INT's
450yds rushing, 15 TD's.

Allen is simply a TD machine.

I don't get what's so special about this year for Lamar. He's definitely a top 5 QB, but this proclaiming of him being heads and toes above all others reeks of some other agenda, which we've seen effect MVP voting quite recently, and society as a whole.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back