Who is the "other campaign worker"?

again, why isn't Rosie O'Donnell in jail then? see post #57.

OK, I give up. Why isn't Rosie Donnell in jail?
I thought it was a crime. you posted it. so again, she violated the same rule. why isn't she in jail? I know you won't answer, but I do like your drop and run style.

because Rosie didnt lie to a special council about trying to influence an election.

now STFU DUMBASS
huh? that isn't the topic, but thanks for playing. but thanks for agreeing it isn't a crime.
Explaining the charges and Rosie Odonnel isnt the topic either but you wanted to do that.

Read all about it, if you want: Transcript of Michael Cohen sentencing

I'm curious as to the other campaign member in the room. He/she likely shares the same exposure as Cohen and Pecker. Pecker was granted immunity; Cohen was sentenced.
reading about it wasn't the issue. so far you've not even said what the law was that was broken or what was actually going on. you did what far too many do these days, repeat a tweet or there about and not even comprehend what it's about. if you don't like someone, don't care. push it forward anyway and tell people to look it up when challenged because you can't talk intelligently about it, directly.

It is a fact that Cohen pled Guilty and a Judge accepted the plea (citing the Statute, if you doubt it so much). You haven't challenged that.
dude, way to skate!!! when did you get the lesson? what's the violation? be specific. you been on here now for quite some time today, yet haven't said a fking thing.

Dude, you fucknuts have been deflecting from the OP from the minute it was posted. Who do you think the other campaign member was?
why can't you answer the question that was asked? feel the need for skating since you posted the OP? too fking funny.
The laws Cohen broke have been listed SEVERAL times in this topic, retard. What the ever loving fuck is wrong with you?

I wasn't going to spoon-feed them. If they can't stipulate to the fact Cohen pled guilty and was sentenced, they're insane.
it you can't say to what he pled guilty to, then you know nothing of the topic.

which makes this entire arrogance stance funny as hell.

See #43

I thought it was a crime. you posted it. so again, she violated the same rule. why isn't she in jail? I know you won't answer, but I do like your drop and run style.

I have no idea what you are talking about. I didn't join a thread about Rosie O'Donnell or her incarceration status.

If the president did not know that paying off someone during a campaign, for the purpose of hiding something for the campaign from the public,,, was considered a campaign contribution, then he's off the hook for it. It is possible that candidate Trump was unaware that Cohen could not make a contribution to do such and Pecker as well, for more than $2500..... the $130k and the $150k clearly exceeded that amount,

but what if, a stretch 'what if' none the less, candidate Trump was never told that it was against the law by Cohen or Pecker? Then that is Cohen and Pecker with the liability of such, on their shoulders, no?

Trump will be in trouble for the way he paid Cohen back, with his company and foundation, giving false pretense in what Cohen was being reimbursed for and what Pecker was being paid for.... and for setting up a corporation for business illegally in North Carolina as a slush fund and not a business, he broke laws on that too....

but maybe, if he really was unaware of the campaign laws and relied on his lawyer to do such or to tell him, and there is no proof of cohen telling him, he can get away with it?
ooo - trump in trouble. been a few minutes. :)

The idea that Trump did not know campaign contribution limits is total horseshit.

Trump has been making donations to politicians for decades. Mostly to Democrats.

You have to be a very special retard to bleev Trump doesn't know campaign contribution limits.

it you can't say to what he pled guilty to, then you know nothing of the topic.

which makes this entire arrogance stance funny as hell.

See #43

I have no idea what you are talking about. I didn't join a thread about Rosie O'Donnell or her incarceration status.
no you didn't it was about campaign violations, and she fked up a lot and isn't in jail. so not sure your argument there pup!!!

It HAD to be someone that just wanted to be mean to leftards to deny you of mo' taxes, mo' fees, mo' entitlements and subsidies.

no you didn't it was about campaign violations, and she fked up a lot and isn't in jail. so not sure your argument there pup!!!
Start a thread on Rosie. Not part of the topic.

The idea that Trump did not know campaign contribution limits is total horseshit.

Trump has been making donations to politicians for decades. Mostly to Democrats.

You have to be a very special retard to bleev Trump doesn't know campaign contribution limits.
so was rosie.

equal application of the law or no sense in the law.

so was rosie.

Enough with the tu quoques and red herrings, tard.

Trump is claiming he did not know the campaign contribution limits.

That's total horseshit, and you have to be very retarded to bleev it.

So stop defending the crook.

dude, way to skate!!! when did you get the lesson? what's the violation? be specific. you been on here now for quite some time today, yet haven't said a fking thing.

Here's what Cohen plead guilty to in federal court.:

Tax fraud
The criminal information supplied by federal prosecutors charges Cohen with evasion of personal income tax from 2012 through 2016.

Number of counts: 5
Maximum prison sentence per count: 5 years
Maximum term of supervised release per count: 3 years
Maximum fine per count: $100,000, and a $100 "mandatory special assessment"

Making false statements to a financial institution
Prosecutors charged Cohen with making false statements to a financial institution in connection with a credit decision from about February 2015 through about April 2016.

Number of counts: 1
Maximum prison sentence per count: 30 years
Maximum term of supervised release per count: 5 years
Maximum fine per count: $1,000,000, and a $100 mandatory special assessment

Unlawful corporate contributions
Prosecutors charged Cohen with willfully causing an unlawful corporate contribution from about June 2016 through about October 2016.

Maximum fine per count: $250,000, and a $100 mandatory special assessment

Excessive campaign contributions
Prosecutors charged Cohen with making an excessive campaign contribution on Oct. 27, 2016.

what's funny is Rosie ODonnell should be in jail for the very same thing then correct?

https://nypost.com/2018/05/05/rosie-odonnells-campaign-donations-to-dems-went-over-legal-limit/

"Rosie O’Donnell made illegally over-sized campaign donations to at least five Democratic federal candidates, according to a Post analysis of campaign filings.

The liberal comedian has regularly broken Federal Election Commission rules limiting the total any one person can give to an individual candidate at $2,700 per election. The limit applies separately to primaries, runoffs and general elections.

“Nothing nefarious,” the outspoken star and Donald Trump arch-nemesis wrote in an email to the Post. “I was not choosing to over donate."

you only have 60 days after the check is received to ask for it back. oh what to do. you all crack me up.
equal application of the law has never been the lefts strong suit.

as for going after taxes, great. the right could have done that to what, 60% or more of obama's appointees? hell they were all years behind but i don't recall one single prosecution from all that. may have happened, but i sure don't recall it being much more than embarrassing.

If you have a problem with the 10th federal court in New York, then you should contact them. I don't think you can change much by whining on a silly internet board.
I don't. I am telling you it isn't a crime. No matter what they wrote on Cohen's deal. It was a deal. he's a lawyer, you think he'd know. Apparently not. again, the violation isn't a crime. just isn't, if it were, O'Donnell would be locked up.

Then you should jump on your scooter and head up to New York and explain it to them. The judge up there seems to think it is a crime

so was rosie.

BTW, it isn't a law, it is a rule. A rule is violated a law is broken. and since it is only a rule, it isn't punishable.

so was rosie.

That doesnt change the fact that Cohen pled guilty. I wonder who the other guy is?

so was rosie.

Enough with the tu quoques and red herrings, tard.

Trump is claiming he did not know the campaign contribution limits.

That's total horseshit, and you have to be very retarded to bleev it.

So stop defending the crook.
enough of the insults, tard.

you're not gonna stop, are you? so why would you be arrogant enough to think i'll cow down to doing this only your way?

silly rainbowman.

If the president did not know that paying off someone during a campaign, for the purpose of hiding something for the campaign from the public,,, was considered a campaign contribution, then he's off the hook for it. It is possible that candidate Trump was unaware that Cohen could not make a contribution to do such and Pecker as well, for more than $2500..... the $130k and the $150k clearly exceeded that amount,

but what if, a stretch 'what if' none the less, candidate Trump was never told that it was against the law by Cohen or Pecker? Then that is Cohen and Pecker with the liability of such, on their shoulders, no?

Trump will be in trouble for the way he paid Cohen back, with his company and foundation, giving false pretense in what Cohen was being reimbursed for and what Pecker was being paid for.... and for setting up a corporation for business illegally in North Carolina as a slush fund and not a business, he broke laws on that too....

but maybe, if he really was unaware of the campaign laws and relied on his lawyer to do such or to tell him, and there is no proof of cohen telling him, he can get away with it?
YOU read it wrong if that is what YOU got out of my post.

Tax fraud
The criminal information supplied by federal prosecutors charges Cohen with evasion of personal income tax from 2012 through 2016.

Prosecutors charged Cohen with making false statements to a financial institution in connection with a credit decision from about February 2015 through about April 2016.

Prosecutors charged Cohen with willfully causing an unlawful corporate contribution from about June 2016 through about October 2016.

Prosecutors charged Cohen with making an excessive campaign contribution on Oct. 27, 2016.

what's funny is Rosie ODonnell should be in jail for the very same thing then correct?

https://nypost.com/2018/05/05/rosie-odonnells-campaign-donations-to-dems-went-over-legal-limit/

"Rosie O’Donnell made illegally over-sized campaign donations to at least five Democratic federal candidates, according to a Post analysis of campaign filings.

The liberal comedian has regularly broken Federal Election Commission rules limiting the total any one person can give to an individual candidate at $2,700 per election. The limit applies separately to primaries, runoffs and general elections.

“Nothing nefarious,” the outspoken star and Donald Trump arch-nemesis wrote in an email to the Post. “I was not choosing to over donate."

you only have 60 days after the check is received to ask for it back. oh what to do. you all crack me up.

as for going after taxes, great. the right could have done that to what, 60% or more of obama's appointees? hell they were all years behind but i don't recall one single prosecution from all that. may have happened, but i sure don't recall it being much more than embarrassing.

If you have a problem with the 10th federal court in New York, then you should contact them. I don't think you can change much by whining on a silly internet board.
I don't. I am telling you it isn't a crime. No matter what they wrote on Cohen's deal. It was a deal. he's a lawyer, you think he'd know. Apparently not. again, the violation isn't a crime. just isn't, if it were, O'Donnell would be locked up.

Then you should jump on your scooter and head up to New York and explain it to them. The judge up there seems to think it is a crime
why? I have no interest in Cohen. what a stupid fk he is. you confuse me with someone who cares. I am merely pointing out that it isn't a crime, nor is it even a law, it is a rule. And that lawyer isn't much of one since he plead guilty to a rule rather than a law.

Tax fraud

if you have a problem with my thinking it's ironic as hell obama appointed dozens of people with tax problems and no one prosecuted a one but now the left is going hard and heavy at trump and anyone they can and so for for taxes, then i really don't give a monkey fuck.

it still happened and acting like the arrogant shit about it doesn't change the ironic humor i find in that.

Right You should quit acting like an arrogant shit.

Tax fraud

if you have a problem with my thinking it's ironic as hell obama appointed dozens of people with tax problems and no one prosecuted a one but now the left is going hard and heavy at trump and anyone they can and so for for taxes, then i really don't give a monkey fuck.

it still happened and acting like the arrogant shit about it doesn't change the ironic humor i find in that.

Right You should quit acting like an arrogant shit.
he isn't. so no worries.

Trump knows damn well what campaign donation limits are.

History of Donald Trump's political donations - Ballotpedia

trump-donations-to-democrats.jpg

YOU read it wrong if that is what YOU got out of my post.
seriously?

you said:

to reiterate - you said:

but i misread you.

no more calls, we have a winner.

Forum List

Back