Who is the "other campaign worker"?

OK, I give up. Why isn't Rosie Donnell in jail?
I thought it was a crime. you posted it. so again, she violated the same rule. why isn't she in jail? I know you won't answer, but I do like your drop and run style.

I have no idea what you are talking about. I didn't join a thread about Rosie O'Donnell or her incarceration status.
no you didn't it was about campaign violations, and she fked up a lot and isn't in jail. so not sure your argument there pup!!!

I haven't presented an argument concerning Rosie either way. Why do you want to change the subject to her?
I do? hmmmm, I was giving information regarding excessive campaign contributions and those who do the same thing and not in jail. If it were a law that if broken requires jail time, then equal application of that law must apply.

Then you should write a firmly worded letter to the editor.

I thought it was a crime. you posted it. so again, she violated the same rule. why isn't she in jail? I know you won't answer, but I do like your drop and run style.

I have no idea what you are talking about. I didn't join a thread about Rosie O'Donnell or her incarceration status.
no you didn't it was about campaign violations, and she fked up a lot and isn't in jail. so not sure your argument there pup!!!

I haven't presented an argument concerning Rosie either way. Why do you want to change the subject to her?
because it wasn't too long ago the left said to leave her alone it was a simple mistake. now it's the death sentence.

the emo-left. they sure do help sell a shitload of popcorn.

Did Rosie lie to the feds about it?
dunno. she used several id's to make the donations. which one would have needed to lie to the feds?

equal application of the law has never been the lefts strong suit.

as for going after taxes, great. the right could have done that to what, 60% or more of obama's appointees? hell they were all years behind but i don't recall one single prosecution from all that. may have happened, but i sure don't recall it being much more than embarrassing.

If you have a problem with the 10th federal court in New York, then you should contact them. I don't think you can change much by whining on a silly internet board.
I don't. I am telling you it isn't a crime. No matter what they wrote on Cohen's deal. It was a deal. he's a lawyer, you think he'd know. Apparently not. again, the violation isn't a crime. just isn't, if it were, O'Donnell would be locked up.

Then you should jump on your scooter and head up to New York and explain it to them. The judge up there seems to think it is a crime
why? I have no interest in Cohen. what a stupid fk he is. you confuse me with someone who cares. I am merely pointing out that it isn't a crime, nor is it even a law, it is a rule. And that lawyer isn't much of one since he plead guilty to a rule rather than a law.
I am merely pointing out that it isn't a crime, nor is it even a law, it is a rule. And that lawyer isn't much of one since he plead guilty to a rule rather than a law.

^ Christ, that's the dumbest shit I have ever seen.
That's what the tard does. He just bloviates out of his ass.

There are few as clueless on this board.

No wonder he buys into Trump's horseshit.

oh. that one.

well that should stop all confusion now.

I wasn't interested in the people pretending it didn't happen.
or what the actual crime was apparently.

Read all about it, if you want: Transcript of Michael Cohen sentencing

I'm curious as to the other campaign member in the room. He/she likely shares the same exposure as Cohen and Pecker. Pecker was granted immunity; Cohen was sentenced.
reading about it wasn't the issue. so far you've not even said what the law was that was broken or what was actually going on. you did what far too many do these days, repeat a tweet or there about and not even comprehend what it's about. if you don't like someone, don't care. push it forward anyway and tell people to look it up when challenged because you can't talk intelligently about it, directly.

It is a fact that Cohen pled Guilty and a Judge accepted the plea (citing the Statute, if you doubt it so much). You haven't challenged that.
oh. that one.

well that should stop all confusion now.

I'm curious as to the other campaign member in the room. He/she likely shares the same exposure as Cohen and Pecker. Pecker was granted immunity; Cohen was sentenced.
reading about it wasn't the issue. so far you've not even said what the law was that was broken or what was actually going on. you did what far too many do these days, repeat a tweet or there about and not even comprehend what it's about. if you don't like someone, don't care. push it forward anyway and tell people to look it up when challenged because you can't talk intelligently about it, directly.

It is a fact that Cohen pled Guilty and a Judge accepted the plea (citing the Statute, if you doubt it so much). You haven't challenged that.

I agree. Cohen did plead Guilty...to crimes concerning HIS behavior and HIS taxes. Document: Michael Cohen Plea Agreement

and you still have not said what he pled guilty to. :)

like i said, you parakeet but you don't seem to know, understand or choose to try and comprehend the details. just "orange man bad" and mock anyone who disagrees.

fyi - i've not agreed nor disagreed at this point - just finding it funny you can't even talk to the point, just to the talking points.

Document: Michael Cohen Plea Agreement

and you still have not said what he pled guilty to. :)

like i said, you parakeet but you don't seem to know, understand or choose to try and comprehend the details. just "orange man bad" and mock anyone who disagrees.

fyi - i've not agreed nor disagreed at this point - just finding it funny you can't even talk to the point, just to the talking points.

Document: Michael Cohen Plea Agreement
thank you but i already read it. that in itself was never my point.

I agree. Cohen did plead Guilty...to crimes concerning HIS behavior and HIS taxes. Document: Michael Cohen Plea Agreement

supported by taped conversations with Trump.

According to the agreement, Pecker met with Cohen “and at least one other member of the campaign” in August 2015. “At the meeting, Pecker offered to help deal with negative stories about that presidential candidate’s relationships with women by, among other things, assisting the campaign in identifying such stories so they could be purchased and their publication avoided. . . . Pecker agreed to keep Cohen apprised of any such negative stories.”

Publisher of the National Enquirer admits to hush-money payments made on Trump’s behalf

There's a shoe-yet-to-drop in the Campaign Finance violation story, as the Plea shows an as-yet-unnamed campaign member took part in the Hush Money payoffs, and may have legal exposure.

Corey Lewandowski was on board then, as first campaign manager. It was very early in the campaign, and could have been a family member, as well.

Inquiring minds, and so forth.

It would be nice if that information was available.

Lewandowski was hired (from a Koch Bros PAC) in Feb. 2015. Reportedly, other early staffers were also from Americans for Prosperity, but a low-level staffer isn't going to be in the room when Trump's personal attorney and the National Enquirer cut a deal. Roger Stone was also with the campaign at the time. He fits. So do ACOT (adult children of Trump). Presumably others, of whom I'm unaware.

If you have a problem with the 10th federal court in New York, then you should contact them. I don't think you can change much by whining on a silly internet board.
I don't. I am telling you it isn't a crime. No matter what they wrote on Cohen's deal. It was a deal. he's a lawyer, you think he'd know. Apparently not. again, the violation isn't a crime. just isn't, if it were, O'Donnell would be locked up.

Then you should jump on your scooter and head up to New York and explain it to them. The judge up there seems to think it is a crime
why? I have no interest in Cohen. what a stupid fk he is. you confuse me with someone who cares. I am merely pointing out that it isn't a crime, nor is it even a law, it is a rule. And that lawyer isn't much of one since he plead guilty to a rule rather than a law.
I am merely pointing out that it isn't a crime, nor is it even a law, it is a rule. And that lawyer isn't much of one since he plead guilty to a rule rather than a law.

^ Christ, that's the dumbest shit I have ever seen.
someone steal all your mirrors?

You're right there with him, slick.

Shhhhh. Fox hasn't mentioned that yet, and you will confuse them more than they already are.

because it wasn't too long ago the left said to leave her alone it was a simple mistake. now it's the death sentence.

:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

I do? hmmmm, I was giving information regarding excessive campaign contributions and those who do the same thing and not in jail. If it were a law that if broken requires jail time, then equal application of that law must apply.

why? again, no skin off my back. just pointing out facts. I know that's tough for you, but hey, you should really read up on plea deals.

:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

dunno. she used several id's to make the donations. which one would have needed to lie to the feds?
oh yeah, she was definitely trying to hide who she was.... :rolleyes:

Rose Odonnell, Rose O’Donnell, Rosie O’Donnell, and Rosie Odonnell

why? again, no skin off my back. just pointing out facts. I know that's tough for you, but hey, you should really read up on plea deals.

I'm sorry, but you need to be talking to the judge who made those decisions. I can't do anything to help you.

wow. cuckoo cuckoo. hly fk dude. you are lost.

Rosie Says She Didn't Know She Was Breaking Law But Used 4 Names and 5 Addresses

I'm sorry, but you need to be talking to the judge who made those decisions. I can't do anything to help you.
why? again, no skin off my back. just pointing out facts. I know that's tough for you, but hey, you should really read up on plea deals

If the president did not know that paying off someone during a campaign, for the purpose of hiding something for the campaign from the public,,, was considered a campaign contribution, then he's off the hook for it. It is possible that candidate Trump was unaware that Cohen could not make a contribution to do such and Pecker as well, for more than $2500..... the $130k and the $150k clearly exceeded that amount,

but what if, a stretch 'what if' none the less, candidate Trump was never told that it was against the law by Cohen or Pecker? Then that is Cohen and Pecker with the liability of such, on their shoulders, no?

Trump will be in trouble for the way he paid Cohen back, with his company and foundation, giving false pretense in what Cohen was being reimbursed for and what Pecker was being paid for.... and for setting up a corporation for business illegally in North Carolina as a slush fund and not a business, he broke laws on that too....

but maybe, if he really was unaware of the campaign laws and relied on his lawyer to do such or to tell him, and there is no proof of cohen telling him, he can get away with it?
ooo - trump in trouble. been a few minutes. :)
YOU read it wrong if that is what YOU got out of my post.
seriously?

you said:
Trump will be in trouble for the way he paid Cohen back, with his company and foundation, giving false pretense in what Cohen was being reimbursed for and what Pecker was being paid for.... and for setting up a corporation for business illegally in North Carolina as a slush fund and not a business, he broke laws on that too....

to reiterate - you said:

but i misread you.

no more calls, we have a winner.

As I understood it, Cohen submitted an invoice for legal services that included the payments and it was paid. Do you have information that shows another version of events?

If the president did not know that paying off someone during a campaign, for the purpose of hiding something for the campaign from the public,,, was considered a campaign contribution, then he's off the hook for it. It is possible that candidate Trump was unaware that Cohen could not make a contribution to do such and Pecker as well, for more than $2500..... the $130k and the $150k clearly exceeded that amount,

but what if, a stretch 'what if' none the less, candidate Trump was never told that it was against the law by Cohen or Pecker? Then that is Cohen and Pecker with the liability of such, on their shoulders, no?

but maybe, if he really was unaware of the campaign laws and relied on his lawyer to do such or to tell him, and there is no proof of cohen telling him, he can get away with it?
ooo - trump in trouble. been a few minutes. :)
YOU read it wrong if that is what YOU got out of my post.
seriously?

you said:

to reiterate - you said:

but i misread you.

no more calls, we have a winner.

As I understood it, Cohen submitted an invoice for legal services that included the payments and it was paid. Do you have information that shows another version of events?
Isn't that what clients do when they get a bill? pay it? Now covering legal fees is a crime. hly fk the left have truly gone berserk

Forum List

Back