Who is the "other campaign worker"?

Read all about it, if you want: Transcript of Michael Cohen sentencing

I'm curious as to the other campaign member in the room. He/she likely shares the same exposure as Cohen and Pecker. Pecker was granted immunity; Cohen was sentenced.
reading about it wasn't the issue. so far you've not even said what the law was that was broken or what was actually going on. you did what far too many do these days, repeat a tweet or there about and not even comprehend what it's about. if you don't like someone, don't care. push it forward anyway and tell people to look it up when challenged because you can't talk intelligently about it, directly.

It is a fact that Cohen pled Guilty and a Judge accepted the plea (citing the Statute, if you doubt it so much). You haven't challenged that.
and you still have not said what he pled guilty to. :)

like i said, you parakeet but you don't seem to know, understand or choose to try and comprehend the details. just "orange man bad" and mock anyone who disagrees.

fyi - i've not agreed nor disagreed at this point - just finding it funny you can't even talk to the point, just to the talking points.

Document: Michael Cohen Plea Agreement
thank you but i already read it. that in itself was never my point.

You betcha. Glad to help...and I didn't think it was your point. ;-)

According to the agreement, Pecker met with Cohen “and at least one other member of the campaign” in August 2015. “At the meeting, Pecker offered to help deal with negative stories about that presidential candidate’s relationships with women by, among other things, assisting the campaign in identifying such stories so they could be purchased and their publication avoided. . . . Pecker agreed to keep Cohen apprised of any such negative stories.”

Publisher of the National Enquirer admits to hush-money payments made on Trump’s behalf

There's a shoe-yet-to-drop in the Campaign Finance violation story, as the Plea shows an as-yet-unnamed campaign member took part in the Hush Money payoffs, and may have legal exposure.

Corey Lewandowski was on board then, as first campaign manager. It was very early in the campaign, and could have been a family member, as well.

Inquiring minds, and so forth.

It would be nice if that information was available.

Lewandowski was hired (from a Koch Bros PAC) in Feb. 2015. Reportedly, other early staffers were also from Americans for Prosperity, but a low-level staffer isn't going to be in the room when Trump's personal attorney and the National Enquirer cut a deal. Roger Stone was also with the campaign at the time. He fits. So do ACOT (adult children of Trump). Presumably others, of whom I'm unaware.
it's probably donny junior or eric .... don't think in August and October, when the payments were made, Lewandowski was still there?

maybe their accountant>

I supposed it is now time to arrest trump for taking a dump!!!

G5000 has a point... Trump knows the cap of $2500... he was a donor for decades to different campaigns

According to the agreement, Pecker met with Cohen “and at least one other member of the campaign” in August 2015. “At the meeting, Pecker offered to help deal with negative stories about that presidential candidate’s relationships with women by, among other things, assisting the campaign in identifying such stories so they could be purchased and their publication avoided. . . . Pecker agreed to keep Cohen apprised of any such negative stories.”

Publisher of the National Enquirer admits to hush-money payments made on Trump’s behalf

There's a shoe-yet-to-drop in the Campaign Finance violation story, as the Plea shows an as-yet-unnamed campaign member took part in the Hush Money payoffs, and may have legal exposure.

Corey Lewandowski was on board then, as first campaign manager. It was very early in the campaign, and could have been a family member, as well.

Lewandowski was hired (from a Koch Bros PAC) in Feb. 2015. Reportedly, other early staffers were also from Americans for Prosperity, but a low-level staffer isn't going to be in the room when Trump's personal attorney and the National Enquirer cut a deal. Roger Stone was also with the campaign at the time. He fits. So do ACOT (adult children of Trump). Presumably others, of whom I'm unaware.
it's probably donny junior or eric .... don't think in August and October, when the payments were made, Lewandowski was still there?

maybe their accountant>

No longer the Campaign Manager, certainly, and I don't know if he was still onboard at payment time (Oct 2016). The meeting in 2015 was when they planned the Trump Protection/Hush Money campaign. AMI didn't tip Cohen off about Daniels until later.

maybe their accountant>

No longer the Campaign Manager, certainly, and I don't know if he was still onboard at payment time (Oct 2016). The meeting in 2015 was when they planned the Trump Protection/Hush Money campaign. AMI didn't tip Cohen off about Daniels until later.

Trump and Cohen are on tape having a conversation about it ...

If the president did not know that paying off someone during a campaign, for the purpose of hiding something for the campaign from the public,,, was considered a campaign contribution, then he's off the hook for it. It is possible that candidate Trump was unaware that Cohen could not make a contribution to do such and Pecker as well, for more than $2500..... the $130k and the $150k clearly exceeded that amount,

but what if, a stretch 'what if' none the less, candidate Trump was never told that it was against the law by Cohen or Pecker? Then that is Cohen and Pecker with the liability of such, on their shoulders, no?

Trump will be in trouble for the way he paid Cohen back, with his company and foundation, giving false pretense in what Cohen was being reimbursed for and what Pecker was being paid for.... and for setting up a corporation for business illegally in North Carolina as a slush fund and not a business, he broke laws on that too....

but maybe, if he really was unaware of the campaign laws and relied on his lawyer to do such or to tell him, and there is no proof of cohen telling him, he can get away with it?
ooo - trump in trouble. been a few minutes. :)
YOU read it wrong if that is what YOU got out of my post.
seriously?

you said:
Trump will be in trouble for the way he paid Cohen back, with his company and foundation, giving false pretense in what Cohen was being reimbursed for and what Pecker was being paid for.... and for setting up a corporation for business illegally in North Carolina as a slush fund and not a business, he broke laws on that too....

to reiterate - you said:

but i misread you.

no more calls, we have a winner.

As I understood it, Cohen submitted an invoice for legal services that included the payments and it was paid. Do you have information that shows another version of events?
they hid and disguised on their books, what they were paying Cohen for... and the $130k Cohen was being reimbursed for, ended up being $420,000 being reimbursed to him.... no one knows what the other money was for.... maybe other women he paid hush money to??? Maybe other dirty deeds he covered up....

they broke tax laws as well, by faking the invoices.

maybe their accountant>

it would be inadmissible if it existed. He taped his client without his knowledge. that in itself is a crime. ask divorced men who've taped their wives.

If the president did not know that paying off someone during a campaign, for the purpose of hiding something for the campaign from the public,,, was considered a campaign contribution, then he's off the hook for it. It is possible that candidate Trump was unaware that Cohen could not make a contribution to do such and Pecker as well, for more than $2500..... the $130k and the $150k clearly exceeded that amount,

but what if, a stretch 'what if' none the less, candidate Trump was never told that it was against the law by Cohen or Pecker? Then that is Cohen and Pecker with the liability of such, on their shoulders, no?

but maybe, if he really was unaware of the campaign laws and relied on his lawyer to do such or to tell him, and there is no proof of cohen telling him, he can get away with it?
seriously?

you said:

to reiterate - you said:

but i misread you.

As I understood it, Cohen submitted an invoice for legal services that included the payments and it was paid. Do you have information that shows another version of events?
they hid and disguised on their books, what they were paying Cohen for... and the $130k Cohen was being reimbursed for, ended up being $420,000 being reimbursed to him.... no one knows what the other money was for.... maybe other women he paid hush money to??? Maybe other dirty deeds he covered up....

"they"? Cohen did, obviously, but you're assuming Trump's participation with no evidence.

seriously?

you said:

to reiterate - you said:

but i misread you.

"they"? Cohen did, obviously, but you're assuming Trump's participation with no evidence.
it's a hobby she has.

maybe their accountant>

it would be inadmissible if it existed. He taped his client without his knowledge. that in itself is a crime. ask divorced men who've taped their wives.
not in NY

seriously?

you said:

to reiterate - you said:

but i misread you.

Trump is on tape discussing the payments with Cohen and talk of Trump's accountant handling it...

Trump's accountant got immunity, so he'd talk. his name is Allen Weisselberg....

Last edited:
I listed Cohen's violations of the law in another topic earlier today. Tax fraud (5 counts), excessive campaign contribution (1 count), making false statements to a financial institution (1 count), unlawful corporate contribution (1 count).

As for the National Enquirer: Publisher of the National Enquirer admits to hush-money payments made on Trump’s behalf

Any more questions from the Rube Herd?
LOL @ Excessive Campaign Contributions

Is that where you got Trump?

ahhh, early in 2015 with Pecker! I KNOW who the other campaign person was....

likely ROGER STONE! He was Trump's campaign advisor before Manafort came on board!

seriously?

you said:

to reiterate - you said:

but i misread you.

Trump is on tape discussing the payments with Cohen and talk of Trump's accountant handling it...

Trump's accountant got immunity, so he'd talk. his name is Alan Weisselberg....
did trump pay cohen or not? if he did, then how is it campaign money?

Forum List

Back