Who is to blame for Trump? You really want to know?

15027786_583210381874965_7810282104556219411_n.jpg
I'm not rioting, attacking people, calling people racist, sexist or homerphobic...Try again pigeon hole builder...

Are there people doing it, runt? Sit down, little man
Really, did your meme ever hear of proper English usage? Or all you repubs just functionally illiterate?

Guess you didn't get the memo kid. We DEPLORABLES Bitch!! And you answer to us now. We runnin this shit! This our house now!

GO TRUMP! GO DEPLORABLES! :dance:

You lie.

Putting a tariff where there was none is increasing government regulation on trade. You people are in such desperate denial that it's gone beyond amusing to pathetic.

No lie. That's a change in government policy--not more government. Like I said, government is already there in full power. Plus Trump can't do squat without the consent of the Republican Congress and Republican Senate, so you are doing a lot of worrying over nothing.

I'm not rioting, attacking people, calling people racist, sexist or homerphobic...Try again pigeon hole builder...

Really, did your meme ever hear of proper English usage? Or all you repubs just functionally illiterate?

Guess you didn't get the memo kid. We DEPLORABLES Bitch!! And you answer to us now. We runnin this shit! This our house now!

That's funny, I voted for Trump, now tell me again how you think you have something over on me? And you are the biggest laugh in the world, including your many years of having your nose up Paul's ass..

And he wants to call that protectionism, and it might be in some sense of the word, as in putting the interests of the United States of America first. I call that smart, and a very, VERY welcome change.

It depends on who we are dealing with. I do know that other countries put tariffs on our exported goods, so why not the other way around? Perhaps this kind of pressure will make them remove their tariffs so that we can sell more of our goods in their country.

That's funny, I voted for Trump, now tell me again ow you think you have something over on me? And you are the biggest laugh in the world, including you many years of having your nose up Paul's ass..

HAHAHAHAHAHA yeah sure

That's funny, I voted for Trump, now tell me again ow you think you have something over on me? And you are the biggest laugh in the world, including you many years of having your nose up Paul's ass..

HAHAHAHAHAHA yeah sure
haahahahhahahh, you suck as a human........

HAHAHAHAHAHA yeah sure

Ooooh that hurt...not. Your middle school antics are just that, antics. You have no power, you lost it and your tears are delicious

That's funny, I voted for Trump, now tell me again how you think you have something over on me? And you are the biggest laugh in the world, including your many years of having your nose up Paul's ass..

I aims to please. And good on ya kid. You made the right call. This is our time. We DEPLORABLES runnin shit now!

GO TRUMP ITS YA BIRFDAY! :dance:

HAHAHAHAHAHA yeah sure

Ooooh that hurt...not. Your middle school antics are just that, antics. You have no power, you lost it and your tears are delicious
And your evil incarnate anti-Christ hatefulness makes you sooo sexy....

HAHAHAHAHAHA yeah sure

Boo hoo a runt insulted me ......:banana: We won....suck it

I aims to please. And good on ya kid. You made the right call. This is our time. We DEPLORABLES runnin shit now!

The proof is in the pudding, and so far there is no pudding, so don't count your chickens before they hatch.....any ship can sink...

HAHAHAHAHAHA yeah sure

Yes, we did, but that has not given anyone with a rational mind the ability to act like a stupid kunt...

HAHAHAHAHAHA yeah sure

Yes, we did, but that has not given anyone with a rational mind the ability to act like a stupid kunt...

Grow up, runt. Just grow up, you no more voted for Trump than I am the Queen of England.

You lie.

Putting a tariff where there was none is increasing government regulation on trade. You people are in such desperate denial that it's gone beyond amusing to pathetic.

No lie. That's a change in government policy--not more government. Like I said, government is already there in full power. Plus Trump can't do squat without the consent of the Republican Congress and Republican Senate, so you are doing a lot of worrying over nothing.

So if the government required a federal permit to own a shotgun, that wouldn't be more government that would just be a change in policy.

lol, that's too funny

HAHAHAHAHAHA yeah sure

They can't stop being bitter and miserable, even when they win and election.

How wretched an existence that must be.

The proof is in the pudding, and so far there is no pudding, so don't count your chickens before they hatch.....any ship can sink...

Uh huh, and we're supposed to believe you voted for Trump. God, you Clinton Bootlickers just can't stop lying. You're pathological, like your girl Hitlery and her rapist husband. But that's cool, we Deplorables got this now. Y'all answer to us. It's our turn to be above the law an shit.

GO DEPLORABLES! GRAB A PUSSY! GRAB A PUSSY! :dance:

Who is to blame for Trump? You really want to know? The left. America has rejected their failed policies.

Wrong. Trump only won because he won 3 Democrat states in the rust belt.

He won them because he won the labor/union vote in those states. He won because Bernie Sanders didn't win.
You are a classic example of someone with an external locus of control.

No, I'm just some guy who can make an argument you can't refute.
No. Your argument is absurd. The people in the swing states rejected the policies of the past 8 years which were the policies of the left.

Free trade agreements are not a policy of the left. They are a Republican policy that some centrist Democrats have gone along with.

1992 - Bush vs Clinton vs Perot

Who were the anti-NAFTA players in that race?

There was only one. Ross Perot. Both Bush and Clinton supported NAFTA.

2012 - Obama vs. Romney - who were anti-NAFTA or other trade deal candidates? None.

2012 - Ohio - Obama wins the union vote by 23 points.
2016 - Ohio - TRUMP wins the union vote by 12 points.

Why? Because he took the left's position of protectionism. The Bernie Sanders position.
The policies of the left are the policies that were enacted over the last 8 years. That's why they voted the way they did. That's why they changed direction. It could not be more self evident that they were dissatisfied with the direction we were going.

Forum List

Back