Who is to blame for Trump? You really want to know?

So you agree that Trump's protectionist policies represent MORE government regulation of trade.

That's my point dumbass.

You framed it as if government was not yet involved in trade. It's all government. Because it's all government, Trump wants to make adjustments in government action that will make trade more fair for the US. That's not increasing government, that's fine tuning governments role.

15027786_583210381874965_7810282104556219411_n.jpg

So you agree that Trump's protectionist policies represent MORE government regulation of trade.

That's my point dumbass.

You framed it as if government was not yet involved in trade. It's all government. Because it's all government, Trump wants to make adjustments in government action that will make trade more fair for the US. That's not increasing government, that's fine tuning governments role.
And he wants to call that protectionism, and it might be in some sense of the word, as in putting the interests of the United States of America first. I call that smart, and a very, VERY welcome change.

That's my point dumbass.

You lie.

Putting a tariff where there was none is increasing government regulation on trade. You people are in such desperate denial that it's gone beyond amusing to pathetic.

I hope the left stays just as it is. The sooner we can destroy it the better and I bet they do stay the way they are OR get worse. They are too arrogant and high minded to change..they will just try to force people to believe like them more and pass more laws etc. Hopefully we can eradicate liberalism sooner than later.

I hope the left stays just as it is. The sooner we can destroy it the better and I bet they do stay the way they are OR get worse. They are too arrogant and high minded to change..they will just try to force people to believe like them more and pass more laws etc. Hopefully we can eradicate liberalism sooner than later.
You have no power to destroy anything but yourself..

My ilk, you mean humans? There is no damn Wal Mart for 30 miles here...So try again lunkhead..

Yes, your ilk--liberals.

Do you see all those pictures of people shopping at Walmart on the internet? Do those look like conservatives to you?

Of course not. Walmart provides cheaper imported Chinese junk to lower income people who don't have a lot of money to spend. Those lower-income people are Democrats and liberals especially in the big cities.

My ilk, you mean humans? There is no damn Wal Mart for 30 miles here...So try again lunkhead..

Yes, your ilk--liberals.

Do you see all those pictures of people shopping at Walmart on the internet? Do those look like conservatives to you?

Of course not. Walmart provides cheaper imported Chinese junk to lower income people who don't have a lot of money to spend. Those lower-income people are Democrats and liberals especially in the big cities.
Look like conservatives? What? You guys have a common indistinguishable tattoo's on your forehead?

These videos of violent protests and millions of dollars in damage is all the proof we conservatives need to fight the left. Just keep playing them back in the future to show America who is civilized and who is not when it comes to parties.

These videos of violent protests and millions of dollars in damage is all the proof we conservatives need to fight the left. Just keep playing them back in the future to show America who is civilized and who is not when it comes to parties.
So you want to fight your perceived nothing and make everyone pay...You are pathetic as those ignorant protesters..

Forum List

Back