🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

No one can deny the Prophecy of The Resurrection being completely authentic and true. There are so many others that are verified like pretty much the entire book of Daniel being 100% accurate that Scientists thought it was written much much later than it was, only archaeological evidence proves that it was written before the prophecies.

Regarding the Rapture being Pre-Tribulation that is pretty solid, but there is also an argument for Mid Tribulation, because the last 3.5 years is "The Great Tribulation" If that is so, believers are going to have their faith tested a lot more than they realize if The Rapture occurs mid Tribulation.

AFTER the 7 seals come The 7 Trumpets.

b2ap3_large_The-seven-trumpets-Rev-8.jpg

finallouisweb.jpg

ha ha.

In scripture a trumpet blast is a metaphor for a prophet prophesying. For instance, elijah was called "the trumpet of God".

But you knew that already didn't you.
I have heard this spoken of before, that President Trump is essentially in office as a subtle warning, that The Trump is about to sound, and that the prophecies which have been on hold since 70 AD, will be set in motion to compete the last 7 years determined upon Israel and The Earth.

These prophecies cannot be fully set in motion until The Restrainer is removed.

Whom do you say The Restrainer is?

The Church?
The Holy Spirit?
Or a Nation like The United States?

You are way off.

The great tribulation has been raging ever since christianity was assimilated and perverted by Rome in 325ce, and the false sugarcoated counterfeit Jesus, the three in one God made man made matzo made by human hands was unleashed on the world.

So stop with the end of the world the devil is coming hype already. You are already a possession of whatever devil addled your mind with this crap.

If anything the Christ is scheduled to appear and destroy this false God, your God, ANY MINUTE with the brightness of his coming..

If I were you I would examine my conscience to see when it was that you actually knelt down in professed belief that One unequaled God became three co-equal beings in one who came into the world to wear diapers and be ridiculed despised rejected tortured and crucified because he loved the roman world so much and so believers can sin and become jerk offs for the rest of their lives without penalty if they throw spare change at the priest, minister, preacher, whatever, and "celebrate" the death of Jesus (because you love him so much) every sunday and occasional high holy days over wine and crackers.

Psst!

If scripture is true, YOU ARE ALREADY DEAD.

damn.

Unless you repent, you will never enter the kingdom of Heaven.
The Great Tribulation is a 3.5 Year period of time marking the 2nd half of The Anti-Christ and False Prophet's Reign. "The Tribulation" is the Full 7 year period of The Anti-Christ and False Prophet's Reign on Earth.

The Rapture has to occur before The Son of Perdition is revealed. There is a debate on with some regarding when "The Restrainer" The True Church of True Believers filled with The Holy Spirit, will be moved out of The Way.

Some say immediately before The Tribulation, and some say immediately before The Great Tribulation. I believe in the Pre-Tribulation Rapture of The Church.

While it is true that Christians and The World have been enduring "Tribulations" "Persecutions" etc. The Book of Daniel and Revelations and elsewhere in The Bible refer to a specific time, called Jacob's Trouble or The Tribulation where Israel and the World goes through Extreme Trials to bring them to repentance in Christ.

The entire focus of Jacob's Trouble is on The Jew during The End Times, but The Judgments of God impact The Entire World, and represents a separation of The Wheat and The Chaff. God's Sheep, and Lucifer's Goats. Pray that you do not have to make your decision on Yeshua in such a time.

No need to get anything out hobelim. He doesn't believe in the New Testament and the Messiah.

Maybe the rapture, mid-trib, and end-trib are there for a reason. Different people end up going at different times.

Let no one deceive you in any way. For that day will not come, unless the rebellion comes first, and the man of lawlessness is revealed, the son of destruction, who opposes and exalts himself against every so-called god or object of worship, so that he takes his seat in the temple of God, proclaiming himself to be God.

As I said, this was fulfilled when Rome conjured from the depths of hell the triune god that became an edible man.

Jesus never claimed to be God. Anyone who claims to be God is either insane or evil.

This counterfeit Jesus , a fabrication of Rome, the fake Jesus that you worship, is the son of destruction.

You proudly wear the the mark of the beast , satan's signature, like a giant black thumbprint on the middle of your forehead.

Now the distinction between good and evil is clear. You are either a sheep or a goat. There is no in between.

Make up your mind. Time is running out.

The marking of God's servants occurs between the breaking of the sixth and seventh seals, securing the faithful from destruction.

Unless you repent,you will never enter the kingdom of heaven. Never.

Last edited:
You may ask what scroll, and I may answer you with a question. Do not all homes, all nations have a proclamation, a deed, and a title to them proclaiming who's lands they are, and for what purpose they exist, and for what boundaries they may be defined by and whom they belong to?

I am a sinner, like all men are sinners. The wise man admits he is a sinner, and does what he can to warn others of the dangers of sin. Free will begot sin. And sin entered the world through Adam & Eve, whether you interpret that as allegorical, or actual. Sin though was the virus carried by The Serpent who tempted Eve and was the most beguiling of all creatures.

Lucifer's first target then after he had convinced a 1/3rd of the Angels to Rebel with him, was not Adam & Eve but was The Serpent who was beguiled by Lucifer to act as his emissary on earth, to act as his delivery system to infect the world with sin. But going back further, who was patient Zero? This was Lucifer himself, who was the most beautiful and artful thing ever created by The Creator.

It was through this beguilement and through Lucifer, that Adam once proclaimed as Lord of The Earth, forfeited his Title, and Deed to the now God of this Earth, Lucifer, now called Satan, that Old Serpent.

So where did sin originate from? Heaven.

Heaven? Really? Yes Heaven!

Shocking isn't it?

In this Universe, Our Universe, God created all things. However, God cannot violate His own by laws, as He is The Law Maker, and made all The Laws that Govern Our Universe. God is Holy and Righteous and though it may sound a contradiction, God by His own Law will not Force Humans to commune with Him, to be unified with Him or to Love Him. So, God in His Righteousness and Holiness created Free Will in all of His Created Beings.....so that over the entirety of Space and Time, which is a Finite Dimension, each Created Being could choose Freely until that day Time Expires in the Space Time Dimension.

The entire process of Free Will and "The Decision" was initiated by Lucifer, but was planned for in The Mind of God, who can see The Past, Present and Future simultaneously.

Lucifer was The Covering Cherub, who was perfect in all his ways until iniquity was found in him, who's light was a part removed from The Light of his Creator. Lucifer who admiring his own beauty and power, and seeing God create a rival being called Man whom God said He would elevate above The Angels, first found offense in that because of his pride, and then instead of repentance which I believe God would have allowed, he held on to pride and gave birth to Envy, and Envy Begat Lies & Slander, and Slander Begat Strife, and Strife then Begat Rebellion, and Rebellion is as The Sin of Witchcraft thinking it not a sin to be Equal to God. Then there was Rebellion in Heaven and Lucifer transformed in to Satan, began pleading his cause before Heaven day and night, accusing man of all manner of Evil and pleading his case that Man should never be allowed to be elevated above The Angels.

Did God foreknow this? Yes He did. He had to allow it. He had to allow all sentient beings Free Will, and had to allow them to experience in Themselves Self Will, and Free Will, so that they could discover what Opposition to God's Will, and God's Laws would bear. That Original Tree which they would have eaten of had they of their own Free Will chose to heed God's cautions, was The Tree of Life, yet, that Tree they chose instead, was The Tree of Knowledge of Good and Evil. "I have set before you life and death, choose life" They chose death. This is the fruit they picked, and this is the fruit they planted and cultivated, and this is the fruit we harvest to this day. So the process of redemption began so that at some point in Future, God can draw all men who will, back to The Tree of Life, and so He will at that last day, cut Down The Tree of Knowledge of Good and Evil and cast it in to The Fire and all those who worship it, with it.

God's Law is as Just as it is Merciful. Man chose The Impostor Tree, and that Tree will always bear things that look good, taste good, and smell good, and appear to give life but inside are the seeds of death, sin, rebellion and misery. And through those seeds came not just The Knowledge of Good, but The Knowledge of Evil and through sin did Entropy enter the Universe so that each subsequent iteration of man, of Earth and of the Human Condition is worse than that first state.

The first state was Antediluvian, which is a topic all on it's own, but that state of Earth was better than our current state, as was The Garden of Eden better than The Antediluvian state. Yet man rebelled in The Garden of Eden as perfect as it was just as Lucifer rebelled in Heaven as perfect as he was, and man rebelled in the Antediluvian World as good as it was. The Rebellion in The Antediluvian World became so great, that God had to mount a rescue mission, & God had to offer Salvation through Noah and The Ark, and purge from The Earth Rebellion, and Sin, and purge and refine man, through a remnant as He did when He cast out Adam and Eve and provided a sacrifice to cover "their sin". So the Ark covered Noah and his family from the rain and from condemnation of sin, and that Ark landed on Mount Ararat on the 17th of Nissan as a sign of Salvation and Resurrection for man.

God is always looking for someone to stand in The Gap, each and every generation to prove His concept of Free Will and how He loves man and wants man to be reconciled unto Him. God's will is that Man will come full circle back to Him after being purified and redeemed. And so this is His plan we see from Genesis through Revelation.

So we move forward in time to Abraham & Isaac, who was faithful to God, and when asked of God to erect an altar to Him, and offer a blood sacrifice for the remission of sin, did not turn his face from God, but said "God will provide the sacrifice". When Isaac asked him, "Where was The Sacrifice" not knowing that God commanded Abraham to give his only son Isaac as the sacrifice, Abraham replied, "God will provide the sacrifice."

So they traveled to the mount in obedience and faith. And up the mount of Golgotha they climbed, and then Abraham revealed to Isaac that he was to be The Sacrifice for The Remission of Sins. Isaac, still trusting his father and God, allowed himself to be bound, and laid upon the altar, and Abraham still trusting God, carried out God's commandments of him, but God stayed his hand at the last moment. It was then that God provided The Ram, The Lamb as a sign for The Future, and for Redemption upon Golgotha.

"God will provide The Sacrifice."

Then skipping some prophecies about Israel being bound and taken in to captivity by Babylon, & the prophecy of Cyrus who would free Israel after they were chastised in Babylon and rebuild Jerusalem, and The Temple, and the 490 years of prophecy of which 483 are fulfilled, including The Prediction of Messiah coming, and getting it exactly right when he began His ministry in 27 AD, and His Death, Crucifixion Burial and Resurrection on The 17th of Nissan, on The Mount of Golgatha we see God's plan as unfailing. "God will provide "The Sacrifice"

Christ was crucified on Golgotha the same place where God tested Abraham and provided The Sacrifice, The Lamb of God that taketh away the sins of the world" and Christ was resurrected on The 17th of Nissan, the same day The Ark rested upon Mount Ararat as a Sign to Man for Redemption.

God will provide "The Sacrifice"?

God Provided The Sacrifice!

The Messiah, The Suffering Savior, Messiah Ben Joseph will return as He said He would as Messiah Ben David, The Ruling Savior. But He had to serve as "The Sacrifice" first. He did descend in to Hell and defeat Death, gained the keys to Hell, The Crown of Adam, and The Title, Deed Scroll to Earth and it's decree of Lordship.

Christ The Redeemer, did this in preparation for His return as Messiah Ben David. Yeshuah will break those seals on That Great Scroll, unleash the curses and judgments contained in it, and read The Deed in to The Records in The Court of Heaven, and transfer the deed to Himself, and then come to claim His Throne, The Crown of Adam, and The Throne of David as The 2nd Adam, and heir to David, as The Son of David, and Rule as The Prince of Peace.

And Who is this Tree of Life I spoke of before hand, that Tree of Life Adam and Eve did not partake of, but which we shall partake of in Eternity? It is Christ Jesus, Yeshua, who is The Way, and The Life, who gives Living Waters to those who drink it, and Eternal Life to those who desire it, and who is The Logos, and The Bread of Life, The Beginner of Time, and The Ender of Time, The Alpha and Omega.

I may fail, and I may disappoint, but God's word Never Fails. All things will come Full Circle and all things will come back to God. Do not hold it against God for my frailties, my faults and my sins and my offenses, for what I do, I do in my limited human understanding, but I give God The Glory for his plan, and God The Glory for those things which I understand and those things which I shall understand in The Future.

So you ask me about Sin and Self Will or Free Will? There is my understanding of it. God is not willing that any should perish, but He also cannot force anyone to Eat of The Tree of Life and Live.

Sin exists in All Men. Even The Redeemed, but the only difference being is that The Spirit and Soul are Redeemed in those who place their faith in Christ, while The Body remains a corrupted thing, and The Mind is part of The Body, and The Mind and Body will not be fully redeemed until Resurrection Day, and The Day of Rapture where we put on The Incorruptible, and for a time are removed from the coming Wrath of God.

If I falter it is This Mind, This Body that falters, and not The Spirit of God that lives within me who Wars with The Corrupt Mind and Body. So do not blame God, blame me for letting the desires of the flesh overcome my better self. This is the daily fight we all should take up, and in doing so bring The Mind and Body under Control of our redeemed spirit, so that we may walk in a manner which is pleasing to God, but not necessarily pleasing to man. But this is only possible through the sacrifice of Messiah, Yeshua, who humbled Himself to come in The Form of Man as The Second Adam to win back for us what The First Adam Lost, and to offer himself up as "The Sacrifice" whereby we may be reconciled to God.

"God will provide The Sacrifice"?

God Provided The Sacrifice!

Who is worthy to Open The Scroll? Yeshua is Worthy.

May His Kingdom come, and soon.
I am a sinner, like all men are sinners. The wise man admits he is a sinner, and does what he can to warn others of the dangers of sin. Free will begot sin. And sin entered the world through Adam & Eve, whether you interpret that as allegorical, or actual.

no, not everyone is a sinner and who is holds nothing of value ... take the evil out of christianity would be the first step finding your scroll, though the true religion of antiquity is spoken not written as a proof for its infallibility.

No doubt that the one who will open the Scroll will be the one who has it in his hands, because so far, there is no knowledge about a man on earth who actually knows where such scroll is.

And about the unfamous "rapture".

It won't happen.

Many people believe that God will pull up to heaven righteous people from the catastrophic events which will take out great part of humanity.

Such is anti-biblical talk.

In the whole history recorded from the bible, God has never made such a thing. God has "protected" the righteous men here on earth, for example giving instructions to Noah to built the arc, or sending angels to help the righteous inside an oven, but there are no records of God pulling people to heaven as a way of protecting them of any danger.

Who knows who was the one who invented such idea of the "rapture", but that event won't happen, 100% guarantee it won't happen.

Doctrine and Covenants 77:6-7

6 Q. What are we to understand by the book which John saw, which was sealed on the back with seven seals?
A. We are to understand that it contains the revealed will, mysteries, and the works of God; the hidden things of his economy concerning this earth during the seven thousand years of its continuance, or its temporal existence.

7 Q. What are we to understand by the seven seals with which it was sealed?
A. We are to understand that the first seal contains the things of the first thousand years, and the second also of the second thousand years, and so on until the seventh.

I doubt the trumpet has to do with Trump. It would be a coincidence if it did haha.

I'm surprised as to the number of people here who do not read the Bible. I only read parts of it and look up things as they crop up. I had to quit my Bible study group due to conflicting time with service, but have joined another group who meets twice a month. Maybe I get the most at church. The Restrainer is the Holy Spirit and he will deal with what you stated.

"The Man of Lawlessness

Now concerning the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ and our being gathered together to him, we ask you, brothers, not to be quickly shaken in mind or alarmed, either by a spirit or a spoken word, or a letter seeming to be from us, to the effect that the day of the Lord has come. Let no one deceive you in any way. For that day will not come, unless the rebellion comes first, and the man of lawlessness is revealed, the son of destruction, who opposes and exalts himself against every so-called god or object of worship, so that he takes his seat in the temple of God, proclaiming himself to be God. Do you not remember that when I was still with you I told you these things? And you know what is restraining him now so that he may be revealed in his time. For lthe mystery of lawlessness is already at work. Only he who now restrains it will do so until he is out of the way. And then the lawless one will be revealed, whom the Lord Jesus will kill with the breath of his mouth and bring to nothing by the appearance of his coming. The coming of the lawless one is by the activity of Satan with all power and false signs and wonders, and with all wicked deception for those who are perishing, because they refused to love the truth and so be saved. Therefore God sends them a strong delusion, so that they may believe what is false, in order that all may be condemned who did not believe the truth but had pleasure in unrighteousness." Thessalonians 2:2-12
Antioch US IV called him self God manifest.

Antioch US IV called him self God manifest.

Jesus never made any such claim.

However, the church, your church, calls Jesus, (a Jewish man), God incarnate.

Whats the difference?

A lie is a lie is a lie.

There never was nor shall there ever be a human being that was or became God either before during or after their human existence. This is the truth, the very truth.

Last edited:
Jesus never made any such claim.

However, the church, your church, calls Jesus, (a Jewish man), God incarnate.

Whats the difference?

A lie is a lie is a lie.

There never was nor shall there ever be a human being that was or became God either before during or after their human existence. This is the truth, the very truth.
Talking about the persecutions during the reign of antiochus iv... And the abomination of desolation.

Talking about the persecutions during the reign of antiochus iv... And the abomination of desolation.

Of course you are. That's what you have been told.

I am telling you that every time a priest hold up a matzo and proclaims that "this is the body of christ" (whether they claim it is in actuality or in spirit) and the congregation gets down on its knees in the deranged adoration of the lifeless work of human hands it is an abomination that causes desolation, death and hades, just like all forms of idolatry.

Of course you are. That's what you have been told.

I am telling you that every time a priest hold up a matzo and proclaims that "this is the body of christ" (whether they claim it is in actuality or in spirit) and the congregation gets down on its knees in the deranged adoration of the lifeless work of human hands it is an abomination that causes desolation, death and hades, just like all forms of idolatry.
Told? I can read.

Of course he did; in word and deed.

Nonsense.

All of the so called miracles of Jesus which should have been called signs, signs that he was the messiah,(not God), are not and never were supernatural demonstrations of divine power over reality.

For instance, the healing of the blind is a healing of perception not sight. Raising the dead is about people living under the curse of the law, death, for failing to comply with its instruction and rising to life by throwing away all the superstitious garbage that has defiled and contaminated their minds since birth and doing what is right according to the revelation of Jesus. Feeding the multitude was never about handing out fish sandwiches in the desert, etc., etc., dimwit.

You have forgotten to include reality in your speculations and so you have lost your mind to superstitious magical bullshit perhaps for life.

The 'miracles' are just metaphors which reveal a hidden story that you may never know given your lack of a sound foundation in the disciplines of humility and honesty and and the absence of a genuine love for God and truth.

However you love the experience of your soul, your mind, bursting at the seams every time you violate the law at church. sounds like losing your mind to me, but, to each his own.

You have your reward already.

Enjoy!

Last edited:
Told? I can read.

LOL...Dings thinks so too.

You all read scripture without having an inkling that they have deeper figurative meanings and hidden subjects not directly connected to the literal meaning of the words used.

To perceive those hidden subject's requires intelligence.

Prove that you have enough to stop perpetuating lies.

LOL...Dings thinks so too.

You all read scripture without having an inkling that they have deeper meaning and hidden subjects not directly connected to the literal meaning of the words used.

To perceive those hidden subject's requires intelligence.

Prove that you have enough to stop perpetuating lies.
You can quibble about scripture, but not the actual history.

Everything is based on perception, even history.

If your mind is filled with crap, you will understand neither scripture nor history.
You must not know what happened after Alexander the great died.

No need to get anything out hobelim. He doesn't believe in the New Testament and the Messiah.

Maybe the rapture, mid-trib, and end-trib are there for a reason. Different people end up going at different times.
. The rapture is hogwash from the late 1800s.

. The rapture is hogwash from the late 1800s.
lol.... It is a song from the 1980's

Aside from that the rapture is an expectation based on what Jesus said, its just not about people floating up into the sky....And the people in the 1800's could read too!

Last edited:
Nonsense.

All of the so called miracles of Jesus which should have been called signs, signs that he was the messiah,(not God), are not and never were supernatural demonstrations of divine power over reality.

For instance, the healing of the blind is a healing of perception not sight. Raising the dead is about people living under the curse of the law, death, for failing to comply with its instruction and rising to life by throwing away all the superstitious garbage that has defiled and contaminated their minds since birth and doing what is right according to the revelation of Jesus. Feeding the multitude was never about handing out fish sandwiches in the desert, etc., etc., dimwit.

You have forgotten to include reality in your speculations and so you have lost your mind to superstitious magical bullshit perhaps for life.

The 'miracles' are just metaphors which reveal a hidden story that you may never know given your lack of a sound foundation in the disciplines of humility and honesty and and the absence of a genuine love for God and truth.

However you love the experience of your soul, your mind, bursting at the seams every time you violate the law at church. sounds like losing your mind to me, but, to each his own.

You have your reward already.

Enjoy!
An entire religion disagrees with you.

Forum List

Back