Who knew Malcolm X was a republican!?

More evidence democrats are propping up Black people to use to gain control over them.
Just gonna leave this right here well sip my coffee

Thanks for the post. Let's see what the Liberal Lunatics that post on these threads have to say about this. There's a good chance it WON'T be intelligent OR pretty.

• Banned

More evidence democrats are propping up Black people to use to gain control over them.

Thanks for the post. Let's see what the Liberal Lunatics that post on these threads have to say about this. There's a good chance it WON'T be intelligent OR pretty.

One was deleted already.. I’m hoping they let this stay.. They are trying to hide the truth

One was deleted already.. I’m hoping they let this stay.. They are trying to hide the truth

One got deleted, really? The Liberal Lunatics on here have lost ALL sanity and logic. Can you IMAGINE what these assholes will be like after our president is re-elected? It SHOULD be something to observe.

• Banned

One got deleted, really? The Liberal Lunatics on here have lost ALL sanity and logic. Can you IMAGINE what these assholes will be like after our president is re-elected? It SHOULD be something to observe.

Let’s pray freedom of speech stays here

Let’s pray freedom of speech stays here

Yep.

Sorry retarded white boy. Malcolm X was not a republican. He despised you as much as he despised liberal whites. No doubt he would bitch slap you from the grave it that was possible.

“I’m one of the 22 million Black victims of the Democrats. One of the 22 million Black victims of the Republicans and one of the 22 million Black victims of Americanism. And when I speak, I don’t speak as a Democrat or a Republican, nor an American. I speak as a victim of America’s so-called democracy. You and I have never seen democracy – all we’ve seen is hypocrisy. “
-Malcolm X

/—-/ So was MLK

MLK was definitely not a republican.

“I don’t think the Republican party is a party full of the almighty God nor is the Democratic party. They both have weaknesses … And I’m not inextricably bound to either party.”
- Martin Luther King Jr.

• Love
Reactions: IM2

/—-/ So was MLK

“I don’t think the Republican party is a party full of the almighty God nor is the Democratic party. They both have weaknesses … And I’m not inextricably bound to either party.”
- Martin Luther King Jr.

/——/ "Martin Luther King, Jr. Was Republican" According To His Niece

/—-/ So was MLK

- Martin Luther King Jr.

Well his son would know better you silly white boy.

It is disingenuous to imply that my father was a Republican. He never endorsed any presidential candidate, and there is certainly no evidence that he ever even voted for a Republican.”
- MLKIII

Besides his niece later apologized for being ignorant.

"I have few regrets in my life. At the top of the list is the demise of two children in my womb, and one miscarriage. Next to that, I regret having said to a group of peers that my Uncle M. L. (Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.) was a Republican. I said that without having all the facts. "

-Alveda King

/—-/ So was MLK

- Martin Luther King Jr.

It is disingenuous to imply that my father was a Republican. He never endorsed any presidential candidate, and there is certainly no evidence that he ever even voted for a Republican.”
- MLKIII

"I have few regrets in my life. At the top of the list is the demise of two children in my womb, and one miscarriage. Next to that, I regret having said to a group of peers that my Uncle M. L. (Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.) was a Republican. I said that without having all the facts. "

-Alveda King

Trump is trying. Biden will screw people over. The taxes will go up and costs for a lot of things will rise. We are already seeing some inflation from the money printed up.

1599786761686.png

Not a REPUBLICAN or a DEMOCRAT but knew BS when he saw it,

The untold story of how the dems destroyed the economic future of millions of Africans

Gaddafi wanted to avoid American influence in his oil transactions by using this gold. He launched the gold dinar project, and other major African governments were ready to support him in this project. It was both an African dream and a nightmare for the West’s financial system.

The end of the African dream
This information was discovered through Hillary Clinton’s electronic mailbox. One of the 3000 emails showed NATO’s willingness to overthrow Gaddafi’s government. NATO mainly wanted to to neutralize the African gold currency supported by Libyan oil reserves.

At the beginning of March, the Libyan army and the many militias loyal to the government had already crushed the rebellion, thanks to their numbers and equipment. However, with Western intervention, the dream of a unified monetary system based on gold and independent of the dollar

/—-/ So was MLK

- Martin Luther King Jr.

- MLKIII

-Alveda King

Trump is trying. Biden will screw people over. The taxes will go up and costs for a lot of things will rise. We are already seeing some inflation from the money printed up.

trump has screwed us.

The untold story of how the dems destroyed the economic future of millions of Africans

Gaddafi wanted to avoid American influence in his oil transactions by using this gold. He launched the gold dinar project, and other major African governments were ready to support him in this project. It was both an African dream and a nightmare for the West’s financial system.

The end of the African dream
This information was discovered through Hillary Clinton’s electronic mailbox. One of the 3000 emails showed NATO’s willingness to overthrow Gaddafi’s government. NATO mainly wanted to to neutralize the African gold currency supported by Libyan oil reserves.

At the beginning of March, the Libyan army and the many militias loyal to the government had already crushed the rebellion, thanks to their numbers and equipment. However, with Western intervention, the dream of a unified monetary system based on gold and independent of the dollar
That's bullshit. Libya had been sanctioned for years. And it was the French and British who invaded Libya with UN Security Council permission.

View attachment 387101

Not a REPUBLICAN or a DEMOCRAT but knew BS when he saw it,
That's why he was neither republican or democrat. Whites like you need to quit lying about black leaders. And you damn sure should shut your mouths trying to tell us about historical black figures. We know what X was, you make shit up. Malcolm X's political ideology was black nationalism. That means he was for blacks controlling the political, social, educational, and economic systems in the black community. That is neither a republican or democratic philosophy.

Forum List

Back