Who let 4 men die?

What questions would you want to have answered about Benghazi?

• Who saw the live video of the attack and who did not?

Votes: 8 61.5%
  • Who received phone calls asking for help and did nothing?

Votes: 9 69.2%
  • Who received updates from the CIA for 7-hrs and did nothing?

• Who refused to let Delta Force rescue the ambassador?

• Who fired general Ham for wanting to rescue the Ambassador?

• Who fired admiral Gouette for wanting to rescue the ambassador?

Votes: 7 53.8%
  • Why didn't Petraeus send forces to rescue the ambassador?

Votes: 7 53.8%
  • Who told the CIA to "stand-down" and NOT help the ambassador?

Votes: 10 76.9%
  • WHO IS RESPONSIBLE FOR THE DEATHS OF THOSE 4 MEN?

Votes: 11 84.6%

• Total voters
You need to include the atrocious lie that the administration tried to pawn off on the American people for two weeks that the cause of the attack was an obscure you-tube video. True to form when the going gets hot the president gets going. Hussein left for Asia today.

OK, so everyone is on the same page that it was a terrorist attack. Isn't anyone just a little bit curious why? I mean everyone is all over themselves over who said what when but there are four dead Americans from a terrorist attack. No one questioning why there was a terrorist attack in the first place?

OK, so everyone is on the same page that it was a terrorist attack. Isn't anyone just a little bit curious why? I mean everyone is all over themselves over who said what when but there are four dead Americans from a terrorist attack. No one questioning why there was a terrorist attack in the first place?

I am sure liberals would find a way to blame it on the US. Perhaps a silly video, and fail to focus on the real problem. The Intolerant, Extreme radical Islamic Movement. That turns out in the streets, and kills people, because you sad mean things about their Prophet.

My god just imagine in Christians killed every time someone insulted Christianity. Hell Hollywood would be a crater.

lol

If you question why, then you must be a hater or a nut job. If you even consider questioning why we had a secret CIA annex in Benghazi, you'll be labeled a loon.

I am sure liberals would find a way to blame it on the US. Perhaps a silly video, and fail to focus on the real problem. The Intolerant, Extreme radical Islamic Movement. That turns out in the streets, and kills people, because you sad mean things about their Prophet.

My god just imagine in Christians killed every time someone insulted Christianity. Hell Hollywood would be a crater.

lol

KEEP UP! We are past the video. But what is next??? :eusa_shifty:

You wanna go down that path? Just remember there were other attacks before that video was ever known about.

If you question why, then you must be a hater or a nut job. If you even consider questioning why we had a secret CIA annex in Benghazi, you'll be labeled a loon.

A secret CIA annex in Benghazi? :cool: Now we're getting somewhere... But where will this lead?

You wanna go down that path? Just remember there were other attacks before that video was ever known about.

Other attacks? Such as? The plot thickens. :terror:

Not the point. The SNs will be attacking for a long long time. The question is, why didn't the admin send help? They were calling for help for 7-hours and all they got was "stand-down". Those men were killed due to what should be termed treason. I want to know who made the bad calls not to send help.

Last edited:

Not the point. The SNs will be attacking for a long long time. The question is, why didn't the admin send help? They were calling for help for 7-hours and all they got was "stand-down". Those men were killed due to what should be termed treason. I want to know who made the bad calls not to send help.

There is a possibility that the reason help was not sent is somehow related to the reason for the attack in the first place. :confused: You find one you might find the other.

Then you’ll be waiting forever…

No one refused to send help. No one told anyone to ‘stand down.’

Get over it. YOU FUCKING LOST. Get used to the idea baby girls.

Operatives Tyrone Woods and Glen Doherty were killed 7-hours after being told to ""stand-down" and ignored those disgraceful orders. Do your own research, the fact that they were told to stand-down is not in dispute.

CIA operatives’ call for help denied during Benghazi attack, sources said - NYPOST.com

Who do you want it to be?

Operatives Tyrone Woods and Glen Doherty were killed 7-hours after being told to ""stand-down" and ignored those disgraceful orders. Do your own research, the fact that they were told to stand-down is not in dispute.

CIA operatives’ call for help denied during Benghazi attack, sources said - NYPOST.com

Suddenly, it is admirable for military personnel to disobey orders.

Suddenly, it is admirable for military personnel to disobey orders.

All we want to know is who issued the orders, to stand down and let the US ambassador die. If the orders are formally issued, then they should be defensible, or were they political talking points issued by political hacks?

Forum List

Back