Who Really Loves Russia?

He's not threatening Iran. He tweeted at them. As we saw with NK; he's a pussy. As we have seen with Mexico; he's a pussy and still haven't gotten a dime from them to pay for his wall. As we saw with Russia, he's a pussy. I'm sure the Iranian he was tweeting at had a huge belly laugh at our President.

He MAY be pussy. No one's actually called his bluff. But this should never be a NATION of pussies. Apologies to every one of the women's movements. :113:

I know there's a hundred dead Russian mercenaries in Syria and a lot of bomb craters. That's as close as it comes to calling his bluff.
Are you happy about "dead Russian mercenaries in Syria"? And I am praying about every Russian citizen (about 60 overall) who has been killed while cleaning Syria from the mess Obama+Soros have brought there.

Two young women are among victims as well: Nadezhda Durachenko and Galina Michaylova: they were trying to save wounded Syrian civilians.

View attachment 206904

View attachment 206905

Two nurses from Russian Far East killed on attack on mobile hospital in Aleppo

View attachment 206906

Too bad your Media fails to tell you the REAL stories and is too busy stuffing you with all kinds of fakes.

Obama+Soros????

They died because Putin's regime backed that country's dictator regime against internal rebellion and was bombing the SHIT out of Aleppo
So, cleaning Syria from ISIS which Obama has planted there

Idiot, Obama didn't plant ISIS (Islamic State of Iraq and Syria). What he did is bomb the crap out of ISIS for years.

Russian state media has long spread falsehood that Obama's admin somehow caused ISIS and clueless idiots like you and our current doof President keep spreading that baseless bullshit.
Oh, God! What a pile of BS.... "Obama didn't plant ISIS"... He did not even know what ISIS really was.

upload_2018-7-25_12-49-50.png

He MAY be pussy. No one's actually called his bluff. But this should never be a NATION of pussies. Apologies to every one of the women's movements. :113:

I know there's a hundred dead Russian mercenaries in Syria and a lot of bomb craters. That's as close as it comes to calling his bluff.
Are you happy about "dead Russian mercenaries in Syria"? And I am praying about every Russian citizen (about 60 overall) who has been killed while cleaning Syria from the mess Obama+Soros have brought there.

Two young women are among victims as well: Nadezhda Durachenko and Galina Michaylova: they were trying to save wounded Syrian civilians.

View attachment 206904

View attachment 206905

View attachment 206906

Too bad your Media fails to tell you the REAL stories and is too busy stuffing you with all kinds of fakes.

Obama+Soros????

They died because Putin's regime backed that country's dictator regime against internal rebellion and was bombing the SHIT out of Aleppo

Idiot, Obama didn't plant ISIS (Islamic State of Iraq and Syria). What he did is bomb the crap out of ISIS for years.

Russian state media has long spread falsehood that Obama's admin somehow caused ISIS and clueless idiots like you and our current doof President keep spreading that baseless bullshit.
Oh, God! What a pile of BS.... "Obama didn't plant ISIS"... He did not even know what ISIS really was.

View attachment 206921

Idiot, Obama is talking about the rejection of ISIS by Islamic mainstream. Just as someone would reject that Ku Klux Klan is a Christian organization.

Last edited:
Obama jailed Denesh Desousa, and Paul Manafort is in solitary confinement for jack-squat, so sadly we're already there. Both are Obama's political prisoners.

This just in…Obama has been out of office for over 500 days. He cannot jail anyone.

Those are the facts, now back to the bull-shit-orama.
Earth to dumbass......Denesh was convicted during the Obama Administration and Manafort is being accused by Obama Administration officials still in the DOJ.

:slap:

Well, there are no Obama administration officials in the DOJ…there is no Obama administration fuck face.

Are you really this fucking stupid?
Not as stupid as the **** that thinks when Trump was elected all of the Democrats left government service.

Sure you are….your blob could fire them all tomorrow but he doesn’t do it. Is he weak or stupid?. You’re both so you should be able to answer it.
How can you be this ignorant?????????
Trump fired Comey, and the same folks you say could be easily fired reacted by appointing Mueller to investigate him. Imagine what happens if Trump cleans house like Nixon did.

"IMPEACH 45!!!!!"

The trumpkins had so many meetings with Russians, the break rooms at Trump Tower had mugs labeled Yuri and Ivan
FYI, Iran is Russia's favorite ally in the ME.

If Trump loves Russia so much, why is he threatening Iran?

He's not threatening Iran. He tweeted at them. As we saw with NK; he's a pussy. As we have seen with Mexico; he's a pussy and still haven't gotten a dime from them to pay for his wall. As we saw with Russia, he's a pussy. I'm sure the Iranian he was tweeting at had a huge belly laugh at our President.

View attachment 206904

View attachment 206905

View attachment 206906

Doesn't make me happy at all. If there wasn't this 3 ring circus going on with Russia Russia Russia as the BAD GUY -- that incident WOULD have been avoided and the US would be cooperating with Russia and Assad to EVICT the REAL terrorists and proxy soldiers.

We need to stop the insanity of taking down Arab dictators. We're so slow to learn that lesson that we as a country look retarded by now.

This just in…Obama has been out of office for over 500 days. He cannot jail anyone.

Those are the facts, now back to the bull-shit-orama.
Earth to dumbass......Denesh was convicted during the Obama Administration and Manafort is being accused by Obama Administration officials still in the DOJ.

:slap:

Well, there are no Obama administration officials in the DOJ…there is no Obama administration fuck face.

Not as stupid as the **** that thinks when Trump was elected all of the Democrats left government service.

Sure you are….your blob could fire them all tomorrow but he doesn’t do it. Is he weak or stupid?. You’re both so you should be able to answer it.
How can you be this ignorant?????????
Trump fired Comey, and the same folks you say could be easily fired reacted by appointing Mueller to investigate him. Imagine what happens if Trump cleans house like Nixon did.

"IMPEACH 45!!!!!"

Boy…that sucks for him; having to obey the law and everything. I said when he was elected that I’m sure he would be humored to hear that there were limits on presidential power.

However, if there are people in the Executive that are in fact crooked, he could fire them. It probably would be a good idea if he didn’t ask them to ignore the law before doing so as he did with Director Comey.

I don’t love Russia...but I’m from the realist school of foreign policy...so I understand Putin’s moves and Trumps.
So it should be no problem at all for you to explain them then. So, by all means, please do.

View attachment 206904

View attachment 206905

View attachment 206906

Obama+Soros????

View attachment 206921

Idiot, Obama is talking about the rejection of ISIS by Islamic mainstream. Just as someone would reject that Ku Klux Klan is a Christian organization.

Right wingers are immune from facts…they occupy a space where ignorance is bliss.

View attachment 206904

View attachment 206905

View attachment 206906

Obama+Soros????

Russian state media has long spread falsehood that Obama's admin somehow caused ISIS and clueless idiots like you and our current doof President perpetuate that baseless bullshit.

Trump's Pants on Fire claim on Obama, Clinton founding ISIS

Russia, unlike what it claims on TV for it's dupe population, is NOT in Syria to fight ISIS, thats just a side job to their main occupation there - squashing rebellion and keeping Assad in power.

More substitution of "flack checking" psychics instead of learning to process info critically and logically. Obama screwed up on ISIS from the time he called them the J.V. team. Did virtually nothing to move them out of their strongholds. But the WORSE PART is -- Obama and the WORLD ignored the 6 Million refugee problem and didn't create safe space for them in the Middle East. Which would have set OUR mission apart from Putin's mission of simply backing Assad. That created the worst migration crisis in decades.

This is long diversion from the OP topic. So I'm out on just Syria. Not going do that in this thread.

The trumpkins had so many meetings with Russians, the break rooms at Trump Tower had mugs labeled Yuri and Ivan
FYI, Iran is Russia's favorite ally in the ME.

If Trump loves Russia so much, why is he threatening Iran?

View attachment 206904

View attachment 206905

View attachment 206906

Doesn't make me happy at all. If there wasn't this 3 ring circus going on with Russia Russia Russia as the BAD GUY -- that incident WOULD have been avoided and the US would be cooperating with Russia and Assad to EVICT the REAL terrorists and proxy soldiers.

We need to stop the insanity of taking down Arab dictators. We're so slow to learn that lesson that we as a country look retarded by now.

I think when we elected Trump, the “we look retarded” ship sat sail.

View attachment 206904

View attachment 206905

View attachment 206906

Obama+Soros????

Russian state media has long spread falsehood that Obama's admin somehow caused ISIS and clueless idiots like you and our current doof President perpetuate that baseless bullshit.

Russia, unlike what it claims on TV for it's dupe population, is NOT in Syria to fight ISIS, thats just a side job to their main occupation there - squashing rebellion and keeping Assad in power.

More substitution of "flack checking" psychics instead of learning to process info critically and logically. Obama screwed up on ISIS from the time he called them the J.V. team. Did virtually nothing to move them out of their strongholds. But the WORSE PART is -- Obama and the WORLD ignored the 6 Million refugee problem and didn't create safe space for them in the Middle East. Which would have set OUR mission apart from Putin's mission of simply backing Assad. That created the worst migration crisis in decades.

This is long diversion from the OP topic. So I'm out on just Syria. Not going do that in this thread.

Which also would have put more of our soldiers into a meat grinder where there was no win to be had; not then…not now….not 5, 10, 15 years from now. Obama did the right thing.

Multiple reports said they launched attacks from the same runway after we "bombed" it. Maybe the Syrians were using solar planes???

Assad has one the most active propaganda machines on the Planet. His junk is always showing up at USMB. After NK and Iran. What sources?
U.S.-led airstrike won't stop Assad's chemical capabilities, experts say

I don't know why you chose this gopher mound to stand on -- but this piece doesn't contradict what I told you. BEST quote is ---

"I think he's feeling reasonably good right now," Lute said of Assad. "Some of his facilities were struck, but it doesn't really challenge his hold on the country."

That's just a true statement. His chemical weapons capability won't really determine his future. You're also TOTALLY ignoring the 2nd strike on Syria that moved the targets to GOVT facilities in and around his power centers. About 4 military research centers ---- GONE !

Are you trying to prove that Trump was going SOFT here? Compared to the PREVIOUS admin? Be serious.

And as to Assad shrugging it off -- WTHell did you expect? Him shown crying in his falafel sandwich? Why is THIS proof of loving Russia?

I'll tell you one thing. Under the PREVIOUS rules of engagement from the youknowwho Admin, :auiqs.jpg: when 100 Russian mercenaries are marching on the position of a faction WE SUPPORT and Russia opposes, the US commanders would need a LAWYER CONSULT and cabinet meeting before taking immediate action. Putin got it handed to him when THAT bad news hit the Kremlin. I can tell ya that.

You asked for sources, I gave you the sources....
The attacks did nothing. Spin all you like.

NOTHING?? Why are ignoring the escalation of targets in the 2nd strike and focused on an asphalt runway? Did you see the targets the 2nd time? Or do I have to post them?

Who is in charge of Syria now.
Who was in charge of Syria at the time of attacks?

The opening statement has nothing to do with the OP title.

In fact, the neo-fascist alt right is in love with Modern Russia today.
What a stupid fucking post. Hillary purchased a dossier created by kremlin agents to throw a national election. She took millions of dollars from Russia. Obama approved the alleged Russian manipulation by refusing to stop it or even let us know it was happening. Hell, the moron even crafted a deal to allow Syria to keep WMD's to use against their citizens. Go suck some more Putin dick.

You, candyass, and the other failures know every word I typed is true.

Last edited:

View attachment 206904

View attachment 206905

View attachment 206906

Obama+Soros????

Which also would have put more of our soldiers into a meat grinder where there was no win to be had; not then…not now….not 5, 10, 15 years from now. Obama did the right thing.

There's no "meat grinder" to set up safe spaces.. Don't even call them refugee camps. These would areas where a NEW Syria could get on with their lives. MOST of the space NOT EVEN in the war zone. By linking with Jordan, Iraq, Lebanon, maybe even Israel to provide buffer zones. All we had to do was created the safe corridors for them to flee. Would have had large international approval. SOME safe areas could have BEEN in Syria, protected by those 13 "syrian Independence" troops that Obama spent 3 yrs and $40Mill to train. :poke:

Actually, yes. Yes that poster is that stupid.

I'm surprised that you're actually engaging with it.

Obama+Soros????

There's no "meat grinder" to set up safe spaces.. Don't even call them refugee camps. These would areas where a NEW Syria could get on with their lives. MOST of the space NOT EVEN in the war zone. By linking with Jordan, Iraq, Lebanon, maybe even Israel to provide buffer zones. All we had to do was created the safe corridors for them to flee. Would have had large international approval. SOME safe areas could have BEEN in Syria, protected by those 13 "syrian Independence" troops that Obama spent 3 yrs and $20Mill to train. LOL...

Who was going to set up the “safe space”?
Who was going to secure the “safe space”?

There's no "meat grinder" to set up safe spaces.. Don't even call them refugee camps. These would areas where a NEW Syria could get on with their lives. MOST of the space NOT EVEN in the war zone. By linking with Jordan, Iraq, Lebanon, maybe even Israel to provide buffer zones. All we had to do was created the safe corridors for them to flee. Would have had large international approval. SOME safe areas could have BEEN in Syria, protected by those 13 "syrian Independence" troops that Obama spent 3 yrs and $20Mill to train. LOL...

Who was going to set up the “safe space”?
Who was going to secure the “safe space”?

Just fucking told you. If America wasn't "leading from behind" at the time, the ENTIRE WORLD would have supported a humanitarian position on the "Syria thing".. INCLUDING Arab nations that had to adjust to the crisis ad hoc..

All those snarky leftists on Morning Joe playing gotcha asking Gary Johnson "what should we do about Aleppo" would have been BIG FANS of humanitarian involvement. And as I said -- it would have set the rest of WORLD against Putin and his focus on keeping Assad ass in power at all costs. Why didn't the Morning Joe snarkers whine to their PRESIDENT about Aleppo?

Obama+Soros????

View attachment 206921

Right wingers are immune from facts…they occupy a space where ignorance is bliss.
Coming from you that's rich.
You have to be one of the most ignorant individuals on this forum.

View attachment 206904

View attachment 206905

View attachment 206906

Obama+Soros????

Yet you support Iran, the folks that created that meat grinder.

Forum List

Back