Who Really Loves Russia?

No. I think Trump hit exactly what he meant to hit...and missed exactly what he meant to miss. We have missiles that can hit a specific window in a building. And we have a lot of them. We could have turned the entire nation of Syria into the 6th Great Lake... But, for some reason, the greatest military in the world didn't do any damage at all?

Can you explain it?

Surely can darling. It's not rocket science. All the storage and fueling facilities and hangers that could support air operations for chemicals got dusted. Which leaves an airstrip. Which is useful to US and relief agencies trying to get supplies and personnel in/out of the war zone. No need to pebble a entirely good runway, when you've zeroed out it's use as a military asset to launch sorties from. I've been around. I can appreciate the wisdom if that was the plan.

Why you bitchin? It was a beautiful fireworks display was it not?

Multiple reports said they launched attacks from the same runway after we "bombed" it. Maybe the Syrians were using solar planes???

Assad has one the most active propaganda machines on the Planet. His junk is always showing up at USMB. After NK and Iran. What sources?
U.S.-led airstrike won't stop Assad's chemical capabilities, experts say

I don't know why you chose this gopher mound to stand on -- but this piece doesn't contradict what I told you. BEST quote is ---

"I think he's feeling reasonably good right now," Lute said of Assad. "Some of his facilities were struck, but it doesn't really challenge his hold on the country."

That's just a true statement. His chemical weapons capability won't really determine his future. You're also TOTALLY ignoring the 2nd strike on Syria that moved the targets to GOVT facilities in and around his power centers. About 4 military research centers ---- GONE !

Are you trying to prove that Trump was going SOFT here? Compared to the PREVIOUS admin? Be serious.

And as to Assad shrugging it off -- WTHell did you expect? Him shown crying in his falafel sandwich? Why is THIS proof of loving Russia?

I'll tell you one thing. Under the PREVIOUS rules of engagement from the youknowwho Admin, :auiqs.jpg: when 100 Russian mercenaries are marching on the position of a faction WE SUPPORT and Russia opposes, the US commanders would need a LAWYER CONSULT and cabinet meeting before taking immediate action. Putin got it handed to him when THAT bad news hit the Kremlin. I can tell ya that.

You asked for sources, I gave you the sources....
The attacks did nothing. Spin all you like.

Surely can darling. It's not rocket science. All the storage and fueling facilities and hangers that could support air operations for chemicals got dusted. Which leaves an airstrip. Which is useful to US and relief agencies trying to get supplies and personnel in/out of the war zone. No need to pebble a entirely good runway, when you've zeroed out it's use as a military asset to launch sorties from. I've been around. I can appreciate the wisdom if that was the plan.

Multiple reports said they launched attacks from the same runway after we "bombed" it. Maybe the Syrians were using solar planes???

Assad has one the most active propaganda machines on the Planet. His junk is always showing up at USMB. After NK and Iran. What sources?

I don't know why you chose this gopher mound to stand on -- but this piece doesn't contradict what I told you. BEST quote is ---

"I think he's feeling reasonably good right now," Lute said of Assad. "Some of his facilities were struck, but it doesn't really challenge his hold on the country."

That's just a true statement. His chemical weapons capability won't really determine his future. You're also TOTALLY ignoring the 2nd strike on Syria that moved the targets to GOVT facilities in and around his power centers. About 4 military research centers ---- GONE !

Are you trying to prove that Trump was going SOFT here? Compared to the PREVIOUS admin? Be serious.

And as to Assad shrugging it off -- WTHell did you expect? Him shown crying in his falafel sandwich? Why is THIS proof of loving Russia?

I'll tell you one thing. Under the PREVIOUS rules of engagement from the youknowwho Admin, :auiqs.jpg: when 100 Russian mercenaries are marching on the position of a faction WE SUPPORT and Russia opposes, the US commanders would need a LAWYER CONSULT and cabinet meeting before taking immediate action. Putin got it handed to him when THAT bad news hit the Kremlin. I can tell ya that.

NOTHING?? Why are ignoring the escalation of targets in the 2nd strike and focused on an asphalt runway? Did you see the targets the 2nd time? Or do I have to post them?

Good news! Syria isn't an enemy to anyone but the globalists that covet the resources of that country and tried to use mercenaries to destabilize it like they did Iraq and Libya.

NOTHING?? Why are ignoring the escalation of targets in the 2nd strike and focused on an asphalt runway? Did you see the targets the 2nd time? Or do I have to post them?

Feel free.

Why did we need a "2nd strike" if there was so much outrage about chemical weapons?

Is bombing in the HEART of Assad power centers --- NOTHING? That's the escalation you get when you didn't get the message the 1st time. Research centers and military bases in the fucking capitol city is NOTHING? Let him try it again.

To be clear -- Trump doesn't WANT to be there short of defeating ISIS and I don't think we should either. So the MESSAGE is about using chemical weapons. NOT about "winning" any conflict.

2018 missile strikes against Syria - Wikipedia

US Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff Joseph Dunford said three sites were targeted: a research center in Damascus, a chemical weapons storage facility near Homs, and an equipment storage facility and command post also near Homs.[80] The UK Ministry of Defence reported British aircraft struck chemical weapons sites in Homs.[81] Witnesses reported loud explosions and smoke in the capital Damascus in the early morning, including in the Barzeh neighborhood, the site of the Barzah scientific research centre, a major research establishment.[8] The strike destroyed what employees of the facility characterised as a Syrian antivenom medical center, but which US General Joseph Dunford described as a center for research, development, production and testing of chemical and biological weapons.[82][83] The Syrian Observatory for Human Rights (SOHR) said the attack sites included two scientific research centers in Damascus and another in the Homs area, as well as military bases in Damascus.[8]

The_ruins_of_the_American_missile_attack_on_Syria_09_%28cropped%29.jpg

Feel free.

Why did we need a "2nd strike" if there was so much outrage about chemical weapons?

Assad never used chemical weapons on his people.....it has been debunked and exposed for being another false flag.

Feel free.

Are you under the impression that WE need to defeat Assad in Syria in order to stand up to Putin? That's pretty warped foreign policy if you do.... Trump doesn't want to destroy and rebuild a 3rd or 4th Arab country.

On THIS POINT --- he's got a seriously superior view of NOT REPEATING the same shitty mistakes we made in Iraq, Libya, Somalia and the 10 other Middle East places we've bombed in the past 25 years.

Feel free.

Assad never used chemical weapons on his people.....it has been debunked and exposed for being another false flag.

It's not totally clear. We refused to take Putin offer of returning to that 1st airbase we bombed to take biochem samples. THat's a bit sketchy. But I don't know the truth and we're not gonna take a deep dive into that here.

Feel free.

Are you under the impression that WE need to defeat Assad in Syria in order to stand up to Putin? That's pretty warped foreign policy if you do.... Trump doesn't want to destroy and rebuild a 3rd or 4th Arab country.

On THIS POINT --- he's got a seriously superior view of NOT REPEATING the same shitty mistakes we made in Iraq, Libya, Somalia and the 10 other Middle East places we've bombed in the past 25 years.

The point you engaged me on was whether or not Trump is a pussy. You trotted out Syria as an example of Trump's manhood. If it is an example of effectiveness, I'd hate to see what you call a boondoggle.

Feel free.

The point you engaged me on was whether or not Trump is a pussy. You trotted out Syria as an example of Trump's manhood. If it is an example of effectiveness, I'd hate to see what you call a boondoggle.

Trump is twenty times the leader that Barrrypuppet wishes he was...it's not even close.

Feel free.

I also gave you a chance to explain what a NON-pussy would do. The object is not to defeat Assad. That's stupid. In the past 3 or 4 cases of "defeating dictators" in the Arab world -- we left basket case countries that are breeding grounds for terrorists. Arab countries NEED dictators to keep their folks from killing each other.

Syria is not about "standing up to Putin" to point of a punch-out. But Trump DID draw a line about the chemical weapons and continued to enforce it.

Feel free.

I also gave you a chance to explain what a NON-pussy would do. The object is not to defeat Assad. That's stupid. In the past 3 or 4 cases of "defeating dictators" in the Arab world -- we left basket case countries that are breeding grounds for terrorists. Arab countries NEED dictators to keep their folks from killing each other.

Syria is not about "standing up to Putin" to point of a punch-out. But Trump DID draw a line about the chemical weapons and continued to enforce it.

Okay...whatever.

The calculation of Syria (or anywhere else) should be whether it is in our national interests. Syria is not. Hence why I was against any military action over there--like most conservatives were when Obama was running the show:

Obama should just drop it. It's a tragedy; but American muscle can't prevent every tragedy.
You're making a mistake, Mr. President.

The battle plan should be scrapped. There is no reason to send our military over there and there is no win to be had.
You're making a mistake Mr. President.

A non-pussy would not be engaging over there to show how "strong" he is and then even mess up that demonstration.

The calculation of Syria (or anywhere else) should be whether it is in our national interests. Syria is not. Hence why I was against any military action over there--like most conservatives were when Obama was running the show:

Absolutely agree and amen. Neither was Libya or Somalia or maybe even Iraq. Afghanistan should have been 6 months in and out.

A non-pussy would not be engaging over there to show how "strong" he is and then even mess up that demonstration.

I think the point of demonstration was limited to serious commitment to Treaty and morals and LIMITED to the use of chemical weapons. Pretty appropriate way to respond.

The trumpkins had so many meetings with Russians, the break rooms at Trump Tower had mugs labeled Yuri and Ivan
FYI, Iran is Russia's favorite ally in the ME.

If Trump loves Russia so much, why is he threatening Iran?

He's not threatening Iran. He tweeted at them. As we saw with NK; he's a pussy. As we have seen with Mexico; he's a pussy and still haven't gotten a dime from them to pay for his wall. As we saw with Russia, he's a pussy. I'm sure the Iranian he was tweeting at had a huge belly laugh at our President.
So you support Iran in this, apparently.

How do you define treason?

Something to do with giving aid to our enemies.

If you tweeted a threat to me, I would laugh at you. Sorry if that hurts your pride but there is nothing more impotent than a grown "man" tweeting a threat. I'm sure the Iranian is having a belly laugh at our president. That isn't supporting Iran; that is reporting the truth.

Treason? Whatever loser.

Trump is a pussy.

That you are apparently too dense to know what that tweet was all about is also hilarious. PS: It was to impress those with simple minds and limited capabilities; it's no wonder you liked it.
A tweet from me is one thing......a tweet from the POTUS is a little bit different.
I really don't care what your friggen opinion is of Trump, it's clear that your opinion is rarely accurate.

I absolutely LOVE Russia and always will and I'm from Ukraine. And millions of foreign fans who came to Russia this summer for World Cup fell in love with Russia and were so surprised how the reality was different to what their Media was telling them. I would recommend OP to visit modern Russia (which is neither communist nor socialist!) before starting the threads like this. May be following links will help you to learn some truth about real Russia, not an alleged one.

Russia’s picturesque cities, warm people and delicious food, BBC Sport pundit Chris Sutton tweeted in a heartfelt farewell to the tournament’s host country. He even went so far as to note that the host nation had been unfairly maligned
Charmed: BBC Sport pundit tweets out farewell to ‘beautiful, friendly’ Russia

TheGuardian:Message to the English: come to Russia and feel the love
Message to the English: come to Russia and feel the love | Tom Rosenthal

TheGuardian:
“The warmth of the welcome here has been absolutely outstanding. All the fans have commented on that and Volgograd seems delighted to welcome everybody,” said Lindsay Skoll, the deputy British ambassador to Russia.
England fans enjoy stay in Volgograd with no repeat of Marseille violence

TheGuardian:

When the World Cup leaves town it’s likely that a lot of people will depart Russia with great memories and a changed view of the country. Russia is putting on its best, most smiling face for the month: people are excited to welcome the tournament and the fans, and so far at least that is leading to overwhelmingly positive vibes.
Ten things we have learned from the first round of World Cup games

The doom-mongers warned that Russia would be dire and dangerous — but the welcome for England fans has been heartfelt and humbling

David Walsh | The Times & The Sunday Times

EXPECTATIONS VS REALITY IN RUSSIA | The Truth About the World Cup 2018

"I absolutely LOVE Russia and always will..."

"During the early 1930s every non-apparatchik in the USSR was hungry, and the peasants were starving in their millions. The zeks [prisoners] of the gulag, from 1918 to 1956, were always somewhere in between.

The mature gulag ran on food and the deprivation of food. Illuminatingly, the history of Communism keeps bringing us back to this: the scarcity or absence of food.

[In] his natural indifference to all human suffering Frenkel was an excellent Bolshevik. It was he who advised Stalin to run the gulag on the steady deprivation of food.

Again they used norms and quotas:

for the full norm: 700 grams of bread, plus soup and buckwheat

for those not attaining the norm: 400 grams of bread, plus soup

The ‘full norm' was near-unachievable (sometimes more than 200 times higher than the Tsarist equivalent). A socialist-realist superman might manage it, for a time. But you were not meant to manage it. As the zek increasingly fell further behind the norm, he weakened further too, and his ration would soon be demoted to ‘punitive' (300 grams). As for the rations, Conquest cites those of the Japanese POW camps on the River Kwai: ‘There, prisoners got a daily ration norm of 700 grams of rice, 600 of vegetables, 100 of meat, 20 of sugar, 20 of salt, and 5 of oil…'; all these items were, of course, great rarities and delicacies in the archipelago. Solzhenitsyn describes a seven-ounce loaf (218 grams): ‘sticky as clay, a piece little bigger than a matchbox…'" Martin Amis, "Koba The Dread"

Your judgment remains in doubt.
Don't try to cover your ignorance about Russia with Wikipedia/Google quotes. Besides, the title of your thread mentions Russia, not Soviet Union. Russia has nothing to do with either communism or socialism. You are stuck in the last century.

1. I didn't use Wikipedia....I used Martin Amis' book.

2. Russia is the remnant of the USSR, dunce.

3. Clearly I've embarrassed you as to your lack of knowledge.....
Excellent.....you can refer to me as Karma.
Even if you repeat lies about Russia 100 times they won't turn into the truth or make Russia bad in the reality. And you Americans are strongly believing those lies Deep State wants you to believe. Why? Because the only country in the world (regardless if you like it or not) which can help you to drain your Swamp and to defeat Deep State is Russia. And every time you spread Deep State's "information" about Russia you are helping Deep State and playing against your country and yourself.

Goebbels:
"The bigger the lie, the more it will be believed."

“If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it. “

“The Americans and English fall easily for this kind of propaganda. “
Joseph Goebbels - Wikiquote

Demonization of Putin is one of the biggest threats to American national security,Stephen Cohen.

So, whom do you really want to help: your country or Deep State? If you want to help your own country then Russia should be your best ally.

"Even if you repeat lies about Russia...."

You're claiming that this isn't a fact?????????

"During the early 1930s every non-apparatchik in the USSR was hungry, and the peasants were starving in their millions. The zeks [prisoners] of the gulag, from 1918 to 1956, were always somewhere in between.

The mature gulag ran on food and the deprivation of food. Illuminatingly, the history of Communism keeps bringing us back to this: the scarcity or absence of food.

[In] his natural indifference to all human suffering Frenkel was an excellent Bolshevik. It was he who advised Stalin to run the gulag on the steady deprivation of food.

Again they used norms and quotas:

for the full norm: 700 grams of bread, plus soup and buckwheat

for those not attaining the norm: 400 grams of bread, plus soup

The ‘full norm' was near-unachievable (sometimes more than 200 times higher than the Tsarist equivalent). A socialist-realist superman might manage it, for a time. But you were not meant to manage it. As the zek increasingly fell further behind the norm, he weakened further too, and his ration would soon be demoted to ‘punitive' (300 grams). As for the rations, Conquest cites those of the Japanese POW camps on the River Kwai: ‘There, prisoners got a daily ration norm of 700 grams of rice, 600 of vegetables, 100 of meat, 20 of sugar, 20 of salt, and 5 of oil…'; all these items were, of course, great rarities and delicacies in the archipelago. Solzhenitsyn describes a seven-ounce loaf (218 grams): ‘sticky as clay, a piece little bigger than a matchbox…'" Martin Amis, "Koba The Dread"

How about this, you dolt?

Robert C. Tucker, Sovietologist historian, known best as a biographer of Stalin, wrote: "Nowhere [during the 'Great Purge'] were victims subjected to more atrocious treatment than in Georgia."
"Stalin in Power: The Revolution from Above, 1928-1941," by Robert C. Tucker, p. 488.

a. Mamia Oreakhelashvili " After the Sovietization of Georgia, Orakhelashvili served as chairman of the Georgian Revkom and secretary of the Central Committee of the Georgian Communist Party. He later became deputy chairman of the Georgian Council of People’s Commissars ..."
Mamia Orakhelashvili - Wikipedia

During the 'great terror purges' of the late 1930s, 425 of the 644 members of the Georgian party congress were put to death.

Oreakhelashvili had his eyes put out and his eardrums perforated while his wife was forced to watch.

Stalin......Tender mercies.

b. Then there was party chief Nestor Lakoba, who had died before the purges, and buried with honor. They had his body dug up and burned, and is wife tortured to death in the presence of his 14-year-old son. The son was sent to the gulag....than brought back and shot.

c. Buda Mdivani was a veteran Georgian Bolshevik and Soviet government official energetically involved in the Russian Revolutions and the Civil War, who led Georgian Communist opposition to Joseph Stalin's centralizing policy....he was tortured for three months, and then shot....his wife, four sons, an daughter, were then shot as well.

You've really identified yourself as quite an imbecile.
Yet America is a terrible country in comparison.
Right now millions of snowflakes feel that going 10 mins without their cellphones is torture.
Yet they willingly vote these people into office that admire Stalin.

All USMB participants ...
Notice how these Russian trollers NEVER say anything negative about their master, Putin.
They don’t dare!
Putin critics lose their jobs. Some get killed.
Western countries love to declare all kinds of Russian criminals “victims of Putin’s regime” and to shelter them. But morons and criminals remain morons and criminals regardless of the country they currently reside. For some reason when they start violating the laws in Western countries, they immediately stop being “political refugees” and are thrown to prison. Here is another recent example of such double standards.

A “Victim of Putin’s regime” arrested in France

90 000 of American fans visited Russia's World Cup this summer and absolutely fell in love with Russia. They all must have been Kremlin trolls, ha?
Absolutely fell in love with Russia”?
Spoken like a true Putin propagandist.
I was hoping you could finally say SOMETHING negative about Putin’s regime.
Such as this ...

“To deliver Russia’s World Cup, at least 21 workers died in stadium construction, according to Building Workers International. This is almost enough to field two teams. According to BWI in its June 2018 report “Foul Play,” “most of these deaths were because of falls from heights or because of heavy equipment falling on workers, tragedies that could have been averted if safety and health conditions were enforced.”

In another low, North Korean forced laborers constructed a World Cup stadium. In an article titled “The Slaves of St Petersburg,” the investigative magazine Josimar documented that at least 110 North Koreans worked at the Zenit Arena in St. Petersburg, one of the venues for the 2018 World Cup Finals. “International experts describe the workers from North Korea as both slaves and hostages. One North Korean worker was found dead in a storage container outside the stadium.”
North Koreans working in Russia qualify as forced labor ...”

Russia’s bloody World Cup

Some really good metal bands in russia and ukraine so...yeah I like Russia.
From my time living in Germany, and hearing the locals talk about how Russians acted when they were in the FRG, I really didn't have any fond feelings for that country. Reports of the constant theft and rip-offs against visiters during the 1980 Olympics were in the news. Russia is a corrupt country filled with criminals. Yet Bernie Sanders thought it would be a nice place to spend a honeymoon.
Sort of makes a sane person wonder what Bernie's been smoking.

Alexander Litvinenko at University College Hospital
Alexander Litvinenko was a former officer of the Russian Federal Security Service (FSB) and KGB, who fled from court prosecution in Russia and received political asylum in the United Kingdom.

On 1 November 2006, Litvinenko suddenly fell ill and was hospitalized. He died three weeks later, becoming the first confirmed victim of lethal polonium-210-induced acute radiation syndrome.[1] Litvinenko's allegations about the misdeeds of the FSB and his public deathbed accusations that Russian president Vladimir Putin was behind his unusual malady resulted in worldwide media coverage.[2]

Subsequent investigations by British authorities into the circumstances of Litvinenko's death led to serious diplomatic difficulties between the British and Russian governments.
Poisoning of Alexander Litvinenko - Wikipedia
And all the accusations were "possibly, may be, highly likely, we think" and sh*t like that but no real evidence. Same sh*t about Malaysian Boeing, Skripals' case and many others. People, may be it's time to ask for the evidence before believing and spreading Deep State's fake stories about Russia?
Yep, Putin’s regime is full of “deny, deny, deny” unless you have 110% evidence.
Well, when it comes to poisonings, assasinations, hacking/trolling, military assistance that’s denied, MH-17 strong evidence & its conclusions by the Dutch, Australians, etc ...
If it walks like a Putin duck, quacks like a Putin duck, smells rotten like a Putin duck ...
It is Putin’s doing!

Who really loves Russia?
Trump

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bizarre that you'd post that, when the only folks for whom we have evidence of associations with Russia are Democrats....

Let's check:

1. There is zero evidence that of any collusion between the Trump campaign and the Russians.

There are scads of evidence of collusion between the media and the DNC, and there is this:

The only folks with a close relationship with the Russians are Democrats.

The names Clinton and Podesta come to mind.

2. "52% Say Clintons Should Be Part of Russia Probe"

52% Say Clintons Should Be Part of Russia Probe - Rasmussen Reports™

Here's why:

You can fool all the people some of the time, and some of the people all the time, but you cannot fool all the people all the time.

The first Republican President

And this:

3. "Cash Flowed to Clinton Foundation Amid Russian Uranium Deal

...the Russian atomic energy agency, Rosatom, had taken over a Canadian company with uranium-mining stakes stretching from Central Asia to the American West. The deal made Rosatom one of the world’s largest uranium producers and brought Mr. Putin closer to his goal of controlling much of the global uranium supply chain.

....major donors to the charitable endeavors of former President Bill Clinton and his family. Members of that group built, financed and eventually sold off to the Russians a company that would become known as Uranium One.

Among the agencies that eventually signed off was the State Department, then headed by Mr. Clinton’s wife, Hillary Rodham Clinton.

Uranium One’s chairman used his family foundation to make four donations totaling $2.35 million. Those contributions were not publicly disclosed by the Clintons,...."

https://www.nytimes.com/2015/04/24/...s-pressed-for-control-of-uranium-company.html

And

4. "Both Hillary Clinton And John Podesta Made Millions From Russia & Putin"

Both Hillary Clinton And John Podesta Made Millions From Russia & Putin » Liberty Alliance

And

5. "EXCLUSIVE: Dem Super-Lobbyist Podesta Got $170K to End US Sanctions On Russian Bank"

EXCLUSIVE: Dem Super-Lobbyist Podesta Got $170K to End US Sanctions On Russian Bank

6. News anchor highlights all of the known links to Russia

-------------------------------------------------------------

Democrat collusion???

7. "Claire McCaskill Used Undisclosed Foundation to Pay for Dinner at Russian Ambassador’s House

Democratic Sen. Claire McCaskill (Mo.) used a personal foundation to pay for a dinner she attended at Russian ambassador Sergey Kislyak's Washington, D.C., residence. The senator had failed to disclose her role in the foundation until earlier this month.

McCaskill came under fire this March after she told the Washington Post she never had a "call or meeting" with Kislyak even though she had publicly announced both a call and meeting with him. This week, CNN reportedthat McCaskill also attended a black-tie reception at Kislyak's D.C. residence in November 2015.

McCaskill's attendance at the dinner was accompanied by an $873 payment to the American-Russian Cultural Cooperation Foundation, where Kislyak serves on its board of directors as honorary chairman."

Claire McCaskill Used Undisclosed Foundation to Pay for Dinner at Russian Ambassador's House

8. Podesta Group retroactively files more DOJ disclosures for pro-Putin work

...the powerful Washington lobbying firm run by Clinton ally Tony Podesta filed a document admitting its work for the pro-Russia European Centre for a Modern Ukraine may have principally benefited a foreign government. New disclosures revealed dozens of previously unreported interactions the firm made with influential government offices, including Hillary Clinton's State Department and the office of former Vice President Joe Biden, while lobbying on behalf of the center. Embattled ex-Trump campaign manager Paul Manafort failed to disclose his extensive lobbying efforts on behalf of the center at the time as well.

How do you say 'whoops' in Russian? Podesta Group retroactively files more DOJ disclosures for pro-Putin work

9. And we now know.....

a. The Russians paid $145 million to the Clinton Crime Family, and in return appropriated a large portion of our uranium.
They have energy....so it in to be used for weapons......
Against whom?
Us.

b. Bill was slipped $500,000 to give a fake speech.
See a. above.

c. " Former Hillary Clinton campaign chairman John Podesta exits after ... a company that received $35 million from the Russian government..."
http://nypost.com/2017/07/05/uncovering-the-russia-ties-of-hillarys-campaign-chief/

d. "WASHINGTON — Tony Podesta and the Podesta Group are now the subjects of a federal investigation being led by Special Counsel Robert Mueller,...violated the Foreign Agents Registration Act, known as FARA."
Mueller now investigating Democratic lobbyist Tony Podesta
Russian spies influencing the Obama/Clinton administration via bribes.

e. In 11 months of thorough investigations, there has not been a smidgen of evidence of any connections of Trump to the Russians.

10. Sen. Mark Warner, the top Democrat on the Senate Intelligence Committee who has been leading a congressional investigation into President Trump's alleged ties to Russia, had extensive contact last year with a lobbyist for a Russian oligarch who was offering Warner access to former British spy and dossier author Christopher Steele, according to text messages obtained exclusively by Fox News.

Throughout the text exchanges, Warner seemed particularly intent on connecting directly with Steele without anyone else on the Senate Intelligence Committee being in the loop -- at least initially. In one text to the lobbyist, Warner wrote that he would "rather not have a paper trail" of his messages. Democratic Sen. Mark Warner texted with Russian oligarch lobbyist in effort to contact dossier author Christopher Steele

11. Adam Schiff is the head Democrat on the Intelligence Committee
Remember....if not for double standards, the Democrats would have no standards at all....
The Dems are claiming that the Trump folks colluded with a foreign power to collect damaging material about a political adversary....
And remember: to know what the Left is guilty of, just watch what they blame the other side of doing.

Schiff orchestrated a plan to get naked and 'kompromat' pictures of Trump, from the Ukrainians!
The problem is.....the 'Ukrainians' who contacted him were comedians who exposed Schiff and the Democrats for what they are.

"Adam Schiff sent his staff to try and collect 'classified materials for the FBI' after Russian pranksters told him Putin has NAKED blackmail pictures of Trump

Adam Schiff spoofed with Russian claim of nude Trump pic | Daily Mail Online

12.“Sen. Mark Warner, the top Democrat on the Senate Intelligence Committee who has been leading a congressional investigation into President Trump's alleged ties to Russia, had xtensive contact last year with a lobbyist for a Russian oligarch who was offering Warner access to former British spy and dossier author Christopher Steele, according to text messages…

From Democrat Warner:
"We have so much to discuss u need to be careful but we can help our country," Warner texted the lobbyist, Adam Waldman, on March 22, 2017.

"I'm in," Waldman, whose firm has ties to Hillary Clinton, texted back to Warner.

Secrecy seemed very important to Warner

"Throughout the text exchanges, Warner seemed particularly intent on connecting directly with Steele without anyone else on the Senate Intelligence Committee being in the loop -- at least initially. In one text to the lobbyist, Warner wrote that he would "rather not have a paper trail" of his messages.” Democratic Sen. Mark Warner texted with Russian oligarch lobbyist in effort to contact dossier author Christopher Steele

“ Secrecy seemed very important to Warner …”
"...would rather not have a paper trail...."

“,,,an honest person would ask themselves how’d they react if that was a text message between Donald Trump, Jr., and some fixer paid for by Sergei Lavrov in which he sought a meeting with someone and didn’t want a paper trail.”
Why Did Mark Warner Try to Secretly Meet With Trump Dossier Author and a Blacklisted Russian Oligarch?

13. The ONLY ones with any collusion with Russia are Democrats.

The Democrats colluded, collaborated, conspired with Moscow, the Kremlin, Putin.....to sink the Trump candidacy.

And the Kremlin was happy to do so: they wanted the candidate that they had a history of bribing, to be President.

The only group that we know has colluded with, conspired with, contracted with, been bribed by, paid the Russians, the Kremlin, Moscow....

...are Democrats.

I fervently await a similarly well documented exposition from you, for your position.

The trumpkins had so many meetings with Russians, the break rooms at Trump Tower had mugs labeled Yuri and Ivan
FYI, Iran is Russia's favorite ally in the ME.

If Trump loves Russia so much, why is he threatening Iran?

He's not threatening Iran. He tweeted at them. As we saw with NK; he's a pussy. As we have seen with Mexico; he's a pussy and still haven't gotten a dime from them to pay for his wall. As we saw with Russia, he's a pussy. I'm sure the Iranian he was tweeting at had a huge belly laugh at our President.
So you support Iran in this, apparently.

How do you define treason?

Something to do with giving aid to our enemies.

If you tweeted a threat to me, I would laugh at you. Sorry if that hurts your pride but there is nothing more impotent than a grown "man" tweeting a threat. I'm sure the Iranian is having a belly laugh at our president. That isn't supporting Iran; that is reporting the truth.

Treason? Whatever loser.

Trump is a pussy.

That you are apparently too dense to know what that tweet was all about is also hilarious. PS: It was to impress those with simple minds and limited capabilities; it's no wonder you liked it.
A tweet from me is one thing......a tweet from the POTUS is a little bit different.
I really don't care what your friggen opinion is of Trump, it's clear that your opinion is rarely accurate.

A tweet from any adult threatening you is hilarious. From the President of the United States, it has the dual effect of making him look like a fucking moron while inducing laughter and ridicule worldwide.

Forum List

Back