Who says blacks won't vote for Trump?

Thousands of negros will talk trash but quietly VOTE for Trump.....why? 3 words....

JOBS JOBS JOBS
Jobs? :laugh:

Even if Drumpf were to actually create jobs, Blacks would be the last to get them due to white racism. All the intelligent Black folks will hold their noses and vote for Hilary.

Trump intends to open nationwide vocational centers where low-income but handy folks can learn skills that will make them a good living. We have enough computer programmers....we need plumbers, electricians, masons, and construction workers....the Dems have provided NONE of it....they want blacks right where they are...dependent and depressed...and then angry when they're shaking down some industry target....Trump has tens of thousands of employees and hires thousands of minorities....he's results oriented....afraid you can't compete? stay unemployed with no dignity.

You trust Step and Fetchit because they agree with you. That coonin' doesnt sway anyone else tho

Perfect....the mask comes off a closet-racist.

Many blacks like the "wall" and want it, and aren't too thrilled about homosexuality either, much less having a practicing dyke as a President...

here a you tube from Diamond and Silk, two african american women all in for the Donald. I think I trust their read better than a biased libturd.

enjoy the listen:

Exceptions who prove the rule.

You trust Step and Fetchit because they agree with you. That coonin' doesnt sway anyone else tho

Bullshit....and don't bother deleting that shit....I got it bookmarked.

Its well known that I'm black you goofball. So you finding some coons to coon for your side doesnt mean dick to regular blacks that arent named Peas and Beans or whatever they're name is

(cue doom music)

(cue voter fraud graphic with lots of black people in it)

FOX NEWS HOST: This just in. Fox News has searched for days all over the country, and we have found a black neighborhood in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania with a 100 percent vote tally for Hillary Clinton! Hey hon, what do you make of this obvious voter fraud?

FOX NEWS BABE: (uncrosses and crosses legs, flashing panties) I can't believe the Obama Administration is doing nothing about this.

FOX NEWS HOST: Oh, I can bleev it, and Obama will probably pardon Hillary for it before he leaves office.

FOX NEWS BABE: Here's a photo from Election Day of that voting precinct. Notice the black woman wearing a red shirt? That's a Trump voter!

FOX NEWS HOST: (pausing dramatically as he cocks an eyebrow at the camera) Theeeeere you go, folks. It doesn't get more crooked than this.

Do the libs here have each other on speed dial for when a thread like this gets started? lol

you should learn who they are. and I believe them not you. they know, I know. scare tactics is the normal daily output of a lib.
I dont care who they are. Nothing they have to say is of interest to me. If you think saying Blacks wont vote for Drumpf is scare tactics then you are not really thinking. Its a foregone conclusion Blacks will categorically reject Drumpf.
well you're not the only person on here besides me. I'm sharing, why is it you don't like conservatives sharing? you like to think you can control people? is that it? :cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:
I dont mind if you share. Your thread started with a question. I just answered it trying to help you out.
well they're black and they're voting for trump, it was rhetorical..
My bad. I was not aware you were being literal. Of course there will be some ignorant Black, Mexican, etc etc people that vote for Drumpf. The numbers will be minuscule but yes some Blacks will vote for Drumpf. I thought you meant somewhere close to more than 5%
wow you really can't help yourself. So a black person wants to vote for trump makes them ignorant. wow dude.

here a you tube from Diamond and Silk, two african american women all in for the Donald. I think I trust their read better than a biased libturd.

enjoy the listen:

D and S get on a lot of the talk radio shows in Chicago. I would like to believe them, but I see the black vote going north of 90% for Hilliary

it's where I heard them this morning on the Dan Proft morning show.

(cue doom music)

(cue voter fraud graphic with lots of black people in it)

FOX NEWS HOST: This just in. Fox News has searched for days all over the country, and we have found a black neighborhood in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania with a 100 percent vote tally for Hillary Clinton! Hey hon, what do you make of this obvious voter fraud?

FOX NEWS BABE: (uncrosses and crosses legs, flashing panties) I can't believe the Obama Administration is doing nothing about this.

FOX NEWS HOST: Oh, I can bleev it, and Obama will probably pardon Hillary for it before he leaves office.

FOX NEWS BABE: Here's a photo from Election Day of that voting precinct. Notice the black woman wearing a red shirt? That's a Trump voter!

FOX NEWS HOST: (pausing dramatically as he cocks an eyebrow at the camera) Theeeeere you go, folks. It doesn't get more crooked than this.

Not bad. :lol:

Black as Coal is not a big fan of Black Republicans.

He is a much bigger fan of those in FLA 2000 who were tossing Black Republican ballots to help Gore...

Bullshit....and don't bother deleting that shit....I got it bookmarked.

Its well known that I'm black you goofball. So you finding some coons to coon for your side doesnt mean dick to regular blacks that arent named Peas and Beans or whatever they're name is
it's many and many more, and it may be the right amount of many. how about if they don't vote for either, who does that help? D'oh!

Forum List

Back