Who says blacks won't vote for Trump?

I say Blacks will not vote for Drumpf. The polls agree with me as well as more than 2 other Black people.

of course they're not voting for the Donald. but whatever makes him feel better about himself.
you should actually look at the OP before writing. let me take a moment now and laugh at you.

:lol: Hilarious.

Thousands vs Millions upon Millions of black voters for Clinton.

LESS THAN 5%.

Oblivion in about two weeks .. the political toilet bowl for the right-wing. :0)

Thought you said 9 days? :lol: Listen, you can stay on the Rat plantation being told when and for how long, I don't care. But don't mistake the ones amongst you who've been played for fools one too many times. Trump is offering to fix the inner-cities and he ain't kidding....you? You don't want things fixed because you've figured out a OREO scam to work the slave system. Trump....that's the only shot real blacks got.

:lol: The election is over right now, so 9 days, 15 days .. nothing will make any difference in the final outcome.

Nobody gives a rats ass about what Trump is offering, black people least of all.

You support an orange clown who has ZERO chance of winning this election .. a clown who is an international embarrassment .. a worldwide laughing stock ..

.. and here you are trying to give political advice. :lol:

.. so funny.

here a you tube from Diamond and Silk, two african american women all in for the Donald. I think I trust their read better than a biased libturd.

enjoy the listen:

Fork and Spoon would be better names.

I love it, the true racists are coming out now, thanks for participating in the who is racist thread. Seems you and CC are running neck and neck. Insult the black americans more, let's hear more of your hate for them.

LESS THAN 5%.

Oblivion in about two weeks .. the political toilet bowl for the right-wing. :0)

Thought you said 9 days? :lol: Listen, you can stay on the Rat plantation being told when and for how long, I don't care. But don't mistake the ones amongst you who've been played for fools one too many times. Trump is offering to fix the inner-cities and he ain't kidding....you? You don't want things fixed because you've figured out a OREO scam to work the slave system. Trump....that's the only shot real blacks got.

:lol: The election is over right now, so 9 days, 15 days .. nothing will make any difference in the final outcome.

Nobody gives a rats ass about what Trump is offering, black people least of all.

You support an orange clown who has ZERO chance of winning this election .. a clown who is an international embarrassment .. a worldwide laughing stock ..

.. so funny.
dude, I can't wait when the vote actually happens and you find out how much the bias was for corrupt hillary. especially black voters. I can't wait.

LESS THAN 5%.

.. so funny.
dude, I can't wait when the vote actually happens and you find out how much the bias was for corrupt hillary. especially black voters. I can't wait.
So I guess that kills your point that Black people are going to vote for Drump?

No matter how loudly you Drumpf supporters whine, Black people will not be supporting the orange clown for POTUS. Sorry.
or....maybe they are. hmmmm curious, will you flip out when the numbers come out that prove you wrong? excuse my laughter here.:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

here a you tube from Diamond and Silk, two african american women all in for the Donald. I think I trust their read better than a biased libturd.
A]

Wow- you found two African Americans voting for Trump!

From what I have seen Trump is projected to pick up around 7% of the African American vote.

So if you couldn't find two Trump supporters that would be odd.

But 93% or so are going to vote against Trump.

A]

Wow- you found two African Americans voting for Trump!

From what I have seen Trump is projected to pick up around 7% of the African American vote.

So if you couldn't find two Trump supporters that would be odd.

But 93% or so are going to vote against Trump.
I found where these two have been traveling and telling us that corrupt hillary and her biased msm team are wrong. I love it. They've been doing the travel and discussing with the people, yes.

No matter how loudly you Drumpf supporters whine, Black people will not be supporting the orange clown for POTUS. Sorry.
or....maybe they are. hmmmm curious, will you flip out when the numbers come out that prove you wrong? excuse my laughter here.:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:
No I wont flip out. I dont even have to worry about such a scenario.
good, then I'll laugh harder when it goes like i said it will.

I say Blacks will not vote for Drumpf. The polls agree with me as well as more than 2 other Black people.

They will vote for Hillary? After she called them super predators and think they should be brought to heel? Really? Really they have done so well under Obama they want 4 more years? If so I must ask, what is wrong with them?

So if I find 2 white men who are voting for Hillary, does that prove she's going to win the white man vote?

LOL.....according to the OP's logic- yep.
again, even your biased msm says so. I'll believe that one, cause they can't control it. They can control the minorities in the country or so they think. It does crack me up.

. a clown who is an international embarrassment .. a worldwide laughing stock ..

You want to talk international embarrassment? really?

obama_bow_1381505c.jpg

obama_1523079c.jpg

obama-hu-bow.jpg

enjoy the listen:

I love it, the true racists are coming out now, thanks for participating in the who is racist thread. Seems you and CC are running neck and neck. Insult the black americans more, let's hear more of your hate for them.

How stupid.

Black people don't hate them .. they hate you and all of your right-wing ilk. History hasn't clearly demonstrated that to you?

enjoy the listen:

How stupid.

Black people don't hate them .. they hate you and all of your right-wing ilk. History hasn't clearly demonstrated that to you?

that democrats love a good black slave? yep since before the civil war. they have em right where they want them today. Trump has been spot on and consistent to what I see everyday. And yes, most all dems hate blacks. It's why they started the KKK. come on man get some facts together prior to posting.

Forum List

Back