Who Says Democrats Hate Black People?

Only 94% of black Americans vote democrat.. congrats for finding one of the 6% on camera. It’s as rare as catching a Bigfoot on video.

Let's wait for the exit polls in November before you pat your pets on the head.

Here's your homework:

View attachment 350965

View attachment 350968

View attachment 350969

Unless, of course, you're a Liberal,.....

"Liberals don't read books – they don't read anything … That's why they're liberals. They watch TV, absorb the propaganda, and vote on the basis of urges."
Coulter

I have read that some (some!) people of the ethnicity under consideration do, in fact, belittle fellow members for getting an education.

On the other hand, some of them do admire educated members. I remember riding on a bus in 2008 and hearing some folks of that ethnicity discussing the possibility of Senator Obama winning the election. One lady proudly said, "He's a lawyer, you know!" I guess that she meant a professor of constitutional law.

Only 94% of black Americans vote democrat.. congrats for finding one of the 6% on camera. It’s as rare as catching a Bigfoot on video.

Here's your homework:

View attachment 350965

View attachment 350968

View attachment 350969

"Liberals don't read books – they don't read anything … That's why they're liberals. They watch TV, absorb the propaganda, and vote on the basis of urges."
Coulter

I have read that some (some!) people of the ethnicity under consideration do, in fact, belittle fellow members for getting an education.

On the other hand, some of them do admire educated members. I remember riding on a bus in 2008 and hearing some folks of that ethnicity discussing the possibility of Senator Obama winning the election. One lady proudly said, "He's a lawyer, you know!" I guess that she meant a professor of constitutional law.

Here are some black authors who have had that 'whitey' thing thrown at them.

1592171086518.png

And...

1592171129181.png

And....

1592171169009.png

I recommend all of them if you have the time.

"I guess that she meant a professor of constitutional law. "

I bet you know he wasn't.

Here's your homework:

View attachment 350965

View attachment 350968

View attachment 350969

Coulter

"I guess that she meant a professor of constitutional law."

I know you were quoting someone else, but to set the record straight....it was one of the Obama lies.

: Obama was never a professor; he was a lecturer. He did not have the qualifications to be a professor. Obama never published a single law paper. He was hired by the University of Chicago when they learned he had been given a book contract on race and law directly after graduating from Harvard. There was no book – just the contract, which he later reneged on. This is not the normal level of accomplishment for a University of Chicago professor or even lecturer.

Lie two: Obama did not specialize in the Constitution. Obama cared about and taught only one subject: race. One course was about race in the Constitution. It is on this flimsy basis that he attempts to pawn himself off as a constitutional scholar.

As the New York Times explains, Obama the lecturer taught three subjects only: "race, rights and gender."

His most traditional course was in the due process and equal protection areas of constitutional law. His voting rights class traced the evolution of election law, from the disenfranchisement of blacks to contemporary debates over districting and campaign finance. …His most original course, a historical and political seminar as much as a legal one, was on racism and law…

[In] one class on race, he imitated the way clueless white people talked. "Why are your friends at the housing projects shooting each other?" he asked in a mock-innocent voice. ...

Mr. Obama was especially eager for his charges to understand the horrors of the past, students say. He assigned a 1919 catalog of lynching victims, including some who were first raped or stripped of their ears and fingers, others who were pregnant or lynched with their children, and some whose charred bodies were sold off, bone fragment by bone fragment, to gawkers. … "Are there legal remedies that alleviate not just existing racism, but racism from the past?" Adam Gross, now a public interest lawyer in Chicago, wrote in his class notes in April 1994.

In what even some fans saw as self-absorption, Mr. Obama's hypothetical cases occasionally featured himself. "Take Barack Obama, there's a good-looking guy," he would introduce a twisty legal case.

Liberals flocked to his classes[.] … After all, the professor was a progressive politician[.]

Lie three: Obama calls himself a constitutional law prof to imply that he loves the Constitution. Obama gives the lie to this himself. He is on record – literally, a radio interview done when he was a lecturer – slamming the Supreme Court's interpretation of the Constitution because they never tried to invent a right to "redistribute wealth" – a failing he describes as a "tragedy of the civil rights movement." Obama laments the constraints on government power (what we would call liberty) imposed by our Constitution. Obama himself contrasts following the Constitution with being a community organizer, creating "coalitions of power," which could "redistribute wealth" and create "economic justice."

Read more: Here's what 'constitutional scholar' Obama really taught at law school
Follow us: @AmericanThinker on Twitter | AmericanThinker on Facebook

Let's be fair and brutally realistic.

BOTH Democrats and Republicans have been spending billions of dollars in order to improve educational levels and to reduce the orgy of violent crime when it comes to the ethnicity under consideration.

This has been going on since the 1960s.

Yet things seem to be getting worse, not better.

So maybe we should acknowledge the hurtful truth: There is NO solution.

Lots of good information and insights. That's why the left will ignore this except to throw a few brainless insults.

Sloppy reading. The word you ignored in my question was "trying".
Sloppy thinking. There was no "trying"to blackmail despite your cretinous claims.

And the main point remains unchallenged....Trump helped arm Ukraine against the wishes of
"ally" Vlad Putin. Don't you feel stupid?

Here's your homework:

View attachment 350965

View attachment 350968

View attachment 350969

Coulter

Obama was a lawyer and there are some, (some) WHITES who belittle other whites for getting an education.

BOTH Democrats and Republicans have been spending billions of dollars in order to improve educational levels and to reduce the orgy of violent crime when it comes to the ethnicity under consideration.

"to improve educational levels and to reduce the orgy of violent crime when it comes to the ethnicity under consideration."

I don't believe that for a minute.

The schools are a tool for the Leftists.....the most efficient and successful one they have.

1. The radicals of the sixties did not remain within the universities…They realized that the apocalypse never materialized. “…they were dropping off into environmentalism and consumerism and fatalism…I watched many of my old comrades apply to graduate school in universities they had failed to burn down, so they could get advanced degrees and spread the ideas that had been discredited in the streets under an academic cover.” Collier and Horowitz, “Destructive Generation: Second Thoughts About The Sixties,” p. 294-295.
  2. “The radicals were not likely to go into business or the conventional practice of the professions. They were part of the chattering class, talkers interested in policy, politics, culture. They went into politics, print and electronic journalism, church bureaucracies, foundation staffs, Hollywood careers, public interest organizations, anywhere attitudes and opinions could be influenced. And they are exerting influence.” Robert H. Bork, “Slouching Toward Gomorrah,” p. 51

Violence is also a tool of the Left....and is currently being used to unseat Trump.

Georges Eugène Sorel (2 November 1847 in Cherbourg – 29 August 1922 in Boulogne-sur-Seine) was a French philosopher and theorist of revolutionary syndicalism. His notion of the power of myth in people's lives inspired Marxists and Fascists, it is, together with his defense of violence, the contribution for which he is most often remembered. Georges Sorel - Wikipedia

I always provide the sources, and they are worth checking.

I believe you may come to agree with me.

Last edited:

Wrong. What you say has not been done. And considering whites commit more violent crime...

Here's your homework:

View attachment 350965

View attachment 350968

View attachment 350969

Coulter

Obama was a lawyer and there are some, (some) WHITES who belittle other whites for getting an education.

Lawyer/community organizer.....

He must have been really good at it.....just look at the changes in Chicago....

....Oh...wait......

Here's your homework:

View attachment 350965

View attachment 350968

View attachment 350969

Coulter

1592171086518.png

And...

1592171129181.png

And....

1592171169009.png

I personally have always been respectful of President Obama when speaking in private with other people.

I think that he was obviously a historic figure.

He made it possible that we will likely in a few months have our first Vice President of African ancestry, who will eventually become our second African American President.

But I am brutally realistic. During President Obama's eight years, violent crime among some young people continued as usual. And during the likely Biden administration, it may get even worse.

The matter of low educational results and high violent crime rates among a substantial portion of those fellow Americans is, IMHO, intractable. It is just something that all Americans have to learn to live with.

Have a nice day!

Last edited:

"to improve educational levels and to reduce the orgy of violent crime when it comes to the ethnicity under consideration."

I don't believe that for a minute.

The schools are a tool for the Leftists.....the most efficient and successful one they have.

1. The radicals of the sixties did not remain within the universities…They realized that the apocalypse never materialized. “…they were dropping off into environmentalism and consumerism and fatalism…I watched many of my old comrades apply to graduate school in universities they had failed to burn down, so they could get advanced degrees and spread the ideas that had been discredited in the streets under an academic cover.” Collier and Horowitz, “Destructive Generation: Second Thoughts About The Sixties,” p. 294-295.
  2. “The radicals were not likely to go into business or the conventional practice of the professions. They were part of the chattering class, talkers interested in policy, politics, culture. They went into politics, print and electronic journalism, church bureaucracies, foundation staffs, Hollywood careers, public interest organizations, anywhere attitudes and opinions could be influenced. And they are exerting influence.” Robert H. Bork, “Slouching Toward Gomorrah,” p. 51

Violence is also a tool of the Left....and is currently being used to unseat Trump.

Georges Eugène Sorel (2 November 1847 in Cherbourg – 29 August 1922 in Boulogne-sur-Seine) was a French philosopher and theorist of revolutionary syndicalism. His notion of the power of myth in people's lives inspired Marxists and FI ascists, it is, together with his defense of violence, the contribution for which he is most often remembered. Georges Sorel - Wikipedia

I always provide the sources, and they are worth checking.

I believe you may come to agree with me.
trump will probably be unseated by election. And when yot talk about violence, you are talking right wing.

Sloppy reading. The word you ignored in my question was "trying".
Sloppy thinking. There was no "trying"to blackmail despite your cretinous claims.

And the main point remains unchallenged....Trump helped arm Ukraine against the wishes of
"ally" Vlad Putin. Don't you feel stupid?

Trump is no better the Gov. Rob "This Senate seat is Gold......" So the question will always remain, "What's in it for "The Don"?

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

Here's your homework:

View attachment 350965

View attachment 350968

View attachment 350969

Coulter

1592171086518.png

And...

1592171129181.png

And....

1592171169009.png

I personally have always been respectful of President Obama when speaking in private with other people.

I think that he was obviously a historic figure.

He made it possible that we will likely in a few months have our first Vice President of African ancestry, who will eventually become our second African American President.

But I am brutally realistic. During President Obama's eight years, violent crime among some young people continued as usual. And during the likely Biden administration, it may get even worse.

The matter of low educational results and high violent crime rates among a substantial portion of those folks is, IMHO, intractable. It is just something that Americans have to learn to live with.

Have a nice day!
Lol! You're full of shit.

Wrong. What you say has not been done. And considering whites commit more violent crime...

Just stop.

You know that that isn't true when comparing the sizes of the two populations.

Just admit the problem.....and attribute it where it belongs: the Democrats/Liberals

From one of the Coulter best-sellers that you never read:
  1. It was the misfortune of black Americans that they were just on the verge of passing through the immigrant experience when damaging ideas about welfare and the lenient attitude about crime took hold. It could have happened to the Italians, Germans, Jews or Irish, but luckily for them, there were no Liberals around to “help” when they arrived.
  2. In fact, black Americans were doing better in individual pursuits than many immigrants. Barone compared their American journey to the Irish: “Both rise smartly in hierarchies (government bureaucracies, the military) but haven't fared as well in free-market commerce.” http://www.usnews.com/usnews/news/articles/941114/archive_013670.htm
    1. “Like members of outsider groups before and since, this African-American elite considered education to be the key to full citizenship. They also embraced values of character and responsibility….Gains in terms of entrepreneurship, finding a trade, finding a profession, setting down roots, buying property, and feeling they were at last becoming a genuine part of city life. They would refer to ‘color-phobia’ as ‘fast disappearing in our city.’…Peterson's great grandfather owned a pharmacy in a largely Irish neighborhood. ” "Black Gotham," by University of Maryland Professor Carla Peterson.
  3. For almost a century after the Civil War, black Americans had good reason to have a chip on their shoulder, but, somewhat amazingly, most did not- until Liberals put it there.
    1. There was a noticeable absence of resentment in many accomplished black Americans a generation or two out of slavery- Kelly Miller, James Weldon Johnson, Paul Laurence Dunbar, W.E.B. DuBois, Booker T. Washington, Archibald Henry Grimke, George Washington Carver, Jack Johnson, Huddie Ledbetter, Louis Armstrong, Thurgood Marshall, Joe Louis, etc.
  4. FDR put a KKKlaner on the Supreme Court, and refused to desegregate the military, but was more than happy to put blacks on “Irish welfare,”- government jobs. With the growth of government and welfare under the New Deal, black progress was ineluctably tied to the growth of government. And that is where the black vote went. Northern blacks; in the South, Democrats still wouldn’t allow blacks to vote.
  5. Black playwright Zora Neale Hurston: “Throughout the New Deal era the relief program was the biggest weapon ever placed in the hands of those who sought power and votes…Dependent upon government for their daily bread, men gradually relaxed their watchfulness and submitted to the will of the “Little White Father,”… Sound journalism, grounded in facts and biblical truth

Forum List

Back