• Hillary

Votes: 1 3.1%
  • Barack

Votes: 3 9.4%
  • Other

Votes: 19 59.4%

• Total voters
4 on the list

I want the nomination to come from the list he presented when he won the republican nomination

that was the list that got him the support he needed to make this whole thing possible

stick with your list Mr President!

FWIW - I ABSOLUTELY trust this POTUS to make a good nomination

read my link - the choice will come from the 20 left on that list (Gorsuch already seated)

as much as our friends on the left like to say that Trump "lies" - he sure does seem to do what he said he would do

Are there any black women. That's what we are missing!

We already have a lesbian and a Latina, so a black straight female would help.

Condi Rice? Doubt if she wants the job though.

No way.

We need someone who isn't a "diplomat".

FOX NEWS:
"Schumer demands Congress use 'Biden Rule' in choosing Kennedy replacement"

"Schumer DEMANDS...."?!

BWUHAHAHAHA......

Someone needs to remind Chucky:

1) He's in the minority and is in no position to 'DEMAND' ANYTHING

2) ALL THE CRAP the Democrats have done in the past to ram their will down people's throats

3) something Obama once said to the GOP:

"IF YOU WANT SOMETHING DIFFERNT, WIN SOME ELECTIONS!"

:p

Isn't the Biden Rule only for Presidential election years?
no, from what I understand the argument made by McConnell was that the Senators representing the people, who would be picked in the election 11 months away, should be the ones giving consent....

the Senate's job of consent, is the consent of 'we the people' and is a separate duty, than from the President, who picks his choice...

McConnell did not stop Obama from doing his part....Obama got his choice and picked...

McConnell stopped the Senate from giving 'consent' because he allegedly believed the Senators giving consent, should be Senators who would be elected in November....

I believe you are mistaken.

1. The Biden rule was indeed only about presidential election years. He talked about the president (Bush 41) not nominating a SCOTUS justice in his last year in office, NOT about the Senate giving advice and consent.

2. In 2016, McConnell wasn't talking about the Senate either. He was talking about the people electing the next president after Obama to make his or her choice, NOT about the Senate giving advice and consent. He specifically invoked the Biden rule in doing so, which had nothing to do with the Senate.

3. The people did elect the current members of the Senate, all of whose term in office does not expire until January. Hell, every other year a third of them are up for re-election, are we not supposed to nominate or consider a SCOTUS nominee every other year?
to me, neither, are acceptable.... a president serves for a 4 year term, the people picks him to serve for 4 years, NOT 3 years....he should have his picks during that term, not just for 3 of the 4 years.

and senators serve 6 years, are voted to serve 6 years....not 5 or 5 1/2
Usually 1/2 of their time in office is spent fund-raising and campaigning.

For example: Barry was a 1/2 Term 1st Timer when he started running for President....

That's what this year's elections n could determine. 1/3 of the senate is up for election. Let's let the people speak first. That was McConnell's thinking.

The people did speak in 2016.

This Justice will be seated no later than October. Ready for the next session.
The Dems can't stop it.

Gorsuch was a status quo selection. He replaced Scalia.

This next one takes away the swing vote from the court and makes it a solid 5-4.

The GOP keeps the Senate then when Ginsburg kicks the bucket, which will be soon. That will be the game changer that will last for 40 years.

Plus we would need Thomas to hang it up. He's getting up their in age.
It would be 6-3 for 30 years. When the Donald is reelected in 2020, he'll
get to replace Bryer. That'll make it 7-2 for 30 years.
But the majority leader, a Republican, of the senate said a Supreme Coirt nomination should not happen in an election year. This is an election year as one third of the senate is up for grabs. Shouldn't the same rules, the same logic apply?

McConnell basically rescinded President Obama's last year in office. Why shouldn't he give the same regard to the senate itself?

And your hubris may come back and bite you square in the middle of your MAGA cap.

Comrade Retard, you DO get that Obama was termed out, right? You DO get that your coup failed, Trump will STILL be president after the midterms.

As for your request, we thought about and decided you may suck it.
You're so bitter and sad at the same time. It's as if you were weaned on a lemon.

Yeah Buddy.

This entire country was weaned on a lemon. A black fuckin' lemon.
And this country will never, ever make that same fuckin' mistake again.
Why should we listen to disgusting racists like you? We all know that if you lay down with dogs, you get up with fleas. There is no reason ignorant, vile, mouth breathing racists like you should be allowed to live.

Obama WAS the worst President in this nation's history, based on facts and record not race.

What say you? Pick one or name your own

Don't know enough about the various possibles.

Here's a list, all vetted conservatives. It will very likely be one of these..

Here are the candidates Trump could nominate to replace Supreme Court Justice Kennedy

Being somewhat liberal, a more conservative court is not what I want, but it is the process and I accept it. I think the Supreme Court will be Trump's most important legacy, unless his Korea efforts succeed, which I see as unlikely.

4 on the list

I want the nomination to come from the list he presented when he won the republican nomination

that was the list that got him the support he needed to make this whole thing possible

stick with your list Mr President!

FWIW - I ABSOLUTELY trust this POTUS to make a good nomination

read my link - the choice will come from the 20 left on that list (Gorsuch already seated)

as much as our friends on the left like to say that Trump "lies" - he sure does seem to do what he said he would do

Are there any black women. That's what we are missing!

We already have a lesbian and a Latina, so a black straight female would help.

Condi Rice? Doubt if she wants the job though.

No way.

We need someone who isn't a "diplomat".
Anyone NOT anti choice

What say you? Pick one or name your own
You know this will be a hard line Constitutional purist, right?

Your choices are insane. Obama??? The guy who prepped to light up the Whitehouse (the Executive Branch) with a rainbow display IN ADVANCE of the Decision on Obergefell; suggesting collusion? Especially when his snuggle buddy Ginsburg advertised her bias weeks before the Hearing??

You actually suggested that commie to replace Kennedy? His being an affirmative action "president" & part-time fascist dictator wasn't enough for you? You want his jackboots sitting in the Supreme Court chambers for a few more decades?

Your choices are insane. Obama???

Yeah you're right, Obama would be an insane choice...

Far better to Nominate Hillary Clinton, maybe then she'd finally stop bitching about losing the 2016 election.
No, sorry. No left-leaners at all. We have a country that thinks it's OK now to do graphic sex acts "in pride" in front of kids in rainbow parades down main street. Time to put some brakes on the social situation.

Gonna be a weeeeeeeee bit more to the right than old Hillary.

Far better to Nominate Hillary Clinton, maybe then she'd finally stop bitching about losing the 2016 election.
How about Bill ? He and Thomas have so much in common

Uh-huh, just what this country needs... Bill Clinton in SCOTUS Justice Robes and a continuous stream of sexual harassment complaints from Sotomayor, Kagan and Ginsberg.

vgSD5zE.png
The voice of Goldman Sachs. Never shown any interest in impeding government power.

Uh-huh, just what this country needs... Bill Clinton in SCOTUS Justice Robes and a continuous stream of sexual harassment complaints from Sotomayor, Kagan and Ginsberg.
you have Thomas there why not another sex offender?

you have Thomas there why not another sex offender?

That's right ….single out the African American SCOTUS Justice for ridicule.

Fuckin' Racist.

Forum List

Back