Who should Trump blame for Obamacare repeal failure?

Who is to blame for the failure to repeal Obamacare

• Total voters
Make no mistake,” the president said at one point, “this is a repeal and a replace of Obamacare, make no mistake about it. Make no mistake.”

If Trump says something three times, you can be sure he is lying.

“I’m going to be working for you. I’m not going to have time to go play golf. Bleev me. Bleev me. Bleev me, folks." - Donald Trump, August 8, 2016

It has become necessary to state the incredibly obvious, unfortunately. Since Trump's Chumps are being distracted by non-stop red herrings and a lot of smoke by their masters, it has become necessary.

It is a sad state of affairs that we have arrived at the point where you have to state the obvious to those who were hoaxed.

There is no ObamaCare replacement. It does not exist.

In seven years, the GOP never wrote one. To be honest, they thought Hillary was going to be President and they would repeal ObamaCare another 60 times safe in the knowledge the hag would veto it. They never expected to actually have to come up with a replacement.

Trump really upset the fucking power apple cart on that one.

But Trump doesn't have one, either. He lied. When he said he had a replacement plan that would lower your health care costs to "a tiny fraction of the cost", he was lying. He was lying. He was lying.

Believe me, folks. He was lying.

So what are Trump's supporters going to do about it?

Nothing. That's what.

Nothing.

They are going to sit there and take it. They are going to parrot what they are told to parrot. They are going to bleev what they are told to bleev.

And Trump will golf. At taxpayer expense.
In what fantasy world did an Independent or Democrat think that Republicans gave a shit about Universal Health Care?
Strike 1.

I think you miscounted. It's Strike 67 or 68. I'm not sure, I lost count.

They are the Bad News Bears w/out all the winning.

TRUMP said he has a plan . He did not . That was a lie . So he figured he'd just tag onto some GOP plan . But, those actually don't exist !
Yeah. Another thing which has become very obvious is that Trump's plan all along was to take credit for whatever someone else came up with.

And to go golfing at taxpayer expense in the meantime, rather than help do any heavy lifting.

Cons are only good wh complaining about what obama did . They can't actually do anything themselves .

When your medical bills come in the mail, remember Trump lied to you.

When your health insurance bill comes in the mail or out of your paycheck, remember.

Trump lied to you.

TRUMP said he has a plan . He did not . That was a lie . So he figured he'd just tag onto some GOP plan . But, those actually don't exist !
Yeah. Another thing which has become very obvious is that Trump's plan all along was to take credit for whatever someone else came up with.

And to go golfing at taxpayer expense in the meantime, rather than help do any heavy lifting.

Don't forget his ISIS plan!

It has become necessary to state the incredibly obvious, unfortunately. Since Trump's Chumps are being distracted by non-stop red herrings and a lot of smoke by their masters, it has become necessary.

It is a sad state of affairs that we have arrived at the point where you have to state the obvious to those who were hoaxed.

In seven years, the GOP never wrote one. To be honest, they thought Hillary was going to be President and they would repeal ObamaCare another 60 times safe in the knowledge the hag would veto it. They never expected to actually have to come up with a replacement.

But Trump doesn't have one, either. He lied. When he said he had a replacement plan that would lower your health care costs to "a tiny fraction of the cost", he was lying. He was lying. He was lying.

Nothing. That's what.

Nothing.

They are going to sit there and take it. They are going to parrot what they are told to parrot. They are going to bleev what they are told to bleev.

In what fantasy world did an Independent or Democrat think that Republicans gave a shit about Universal Health Care?
Strike 1.

I think you miscounted. It's Strike 67 or 68. I'm not sure, I lost count.

They are the Bad News Bears w/out all the winning.

Bad News Bumblers.

Nothing. That's what.

Nothing.

Strike 1.
Please explain your non-humorous remark
I understand one of your fellow illogical Liberals slapped you five but I bet neither one of you knows why you think you have a point.

Don't forget his ISIS plan!
You mean let the military do it's job.
To be fair I only care about Fair Trade and Business Visas.
And I knew Trump was bullshitting about health care.

We are on the inevitable path to Universal Health Care now.

You can thank Trump, McConnell, Ryan, and several decades of Republicans who did nothing about skyrocketing health care costs.

Trump's always been for UHC. He's never made that a secret.

He wants ObamaCare to blow up so the people will cry out for single payer health care.

I'm not spilling any beans here, folks. Just stating the obvious. You've been hoaxed.

You can thank Trump, McConnell, Ryan, and several decades of Republicans who did nothing about skyrocketing health care costs.

He wants ObamaCare to blow up so the people will cry out for single payer health care.

I'm not spilling any beans here, folks. Just stating the obvious. You've been hoaxed.
Not so if our economy rebounds.

If we had chosen an actual Republican, an actual conservative, for our nominee, we would have had a chance to replace ObamaCare with real reforms that would work. We would have had a chance to have much less government in the healthcare marketplace.

You blew it, Chumps. You picked a New York Democratic limousine liberal who wants UHC instead.

Just stating the obvious here. As I've been doing all along.

Gee, according to the Chumps, our economy is blazing now, all hail Trump!

How is our economy going to rebound when our debt is still going up?

There is no ObamaCare replacement.

It does not exist.

Trump really upset the power apple cart on that one. He pantsed the Republican Party, bigly.

But Trump doesn't have a replacement, either.

He lied.

When Trump said he had a replacement plan that would lower your health care costs to "a tiny fraction of the cost", he was lying. He was lying. He was lying.

Nothing. That's what.

Nothing.

Who cares. The government has no business selling insurance.

Yeah, yeah, same old Repugnican talking nonsense.
But...
How can the economy get better when the same economic policies are in effect?

It does not exist.

Trump really upset the power apple cart on that one. He pantsed the Republican Party, bigly.

He lied.

When Trump said he had a replacement plan that would lower your health care costs to "a tiny fraction of the cost", he was lying. He was lying. He was lying.

Nothing. That's what.

Nothing.

The day is coming when Trump's Chumps are going to turn on a dime and praise UHC.

About 38 milliseconds after Trump calls for UHC to be the law of the land.

I wish I could say I know this because I am psychic, but...

But...
I have offered a whole list of what needs to be done to get the economy and our government back on track. Many times.

It does not exist.

He lied.

Nothing. That's what.

Nothing.

The day is coming when Trump's Chumps are going to turn on a dime and praise UHC.

Almost everyone I know is a professional and gainfully employed.
I know very few on the ACA and they say the rates are skyrocketing.

But...
I have offered a whole list of what needs to be done to get the economy and our government back on track. Many times.
I've got two and they're both from Bernie Sanders...
Tax the shit out of any US originated Corporation that moved offshore and cut off the Business Visas.

It does not exist.

He lied.

Nothing. That's what.

Nothing.

Almost everyone I know is a professional and gainfully employed.
I know very few on the ACA and they say the rates are skyrocketing.
Oh, ObamaCare was a giant bait-and-switch con. A labor boondoggle. You will see I have been calling it that since the beginning.

That does not take away from the fact rates have been skyrocketing for decades. Trump's Chumps convieniently suffer amnesia when it comes to this, again, very obvious fact.

See post #6.

Forum List

Back