Who speaks for the republican party"

kkk2.jpg

WE ARE THE DNC

There is so much going on behind closed doors over at the GOP it is hard to know who is running the place. Who does speak for the Republican Party in summer 2009?

gop_rgb_rkqw.jpg

The GOP is working too hard to be liberal-lite... and as such is fast becoming irrelevant.

If the GOP wants to survive, it best start SPEAKING FOR CONSERVATIVES...

Lead, follow... or GET THE HELL OUT OF THE WAY!

FTR: Conservatives aren't interested in following... we've tolerated half assed losers... OKA: Moderates for a generation... their boat has sailed.

If you're not a CONSERVATIVE; GET THE HELL OUT OF THE GOP and join with your comrades in the DNC... we're taking the Party back and we're not interested in what size the tent is.

The intolerant battle cry for the Republican party is music to the Democrats ears and the reason the much hated modertes will not support the Republican party of you.

There is so much going on behind closed doors over at the GOP it is hard to know who is running the place. Who does speak for the Republican Party in summer 2009?

gop_rgb_rkqw.jpg

The GOP is working too hard to be liberal-lite... and as such is fast becoming irrelevant.

If the GOP wants to survive, it best start SPEAKING FOR CONSERVATIVES...

Lead, follow... or GET THE HELL OUT OF THE WAY!

FTR: Conservatives aren't interested in following... we've tolerated half assed losers... OKA: Moderates for a generation... their boat has sailed.

If you're not a CONSERVATIVE; GET THE HELL OUT OF THE GOP and join with your comrades in the DNC... we're taking the Party back and we're not interested in what size the tent is.

The intolerant battle cry for the Republican party is music to the Democrats ears and the reason the much hated modertes will not support the Republican party of you.

"moderates?" you mean souless, foundationless, wind tossed mirror refections

Vaguely. It was hard to hear it over "GOD DAMN AMERICA."

That and God Bless America. Cause that Jesus fellow that Republicans always rant and rave about would want Americans to just want themselves blessed, and not EVERYBODY. However, they don't want to know what Jesus says for they can do it, just to tell others. :eusa_whistle:

Think about it, if Jesus ran as a politician today, he'd be seen as:

Soft on Crime, Soft on the War on Terror, For Welfare and handouts, and would be labeled a Communist.

The GOP would hate his guts. :lol:

Proof that computers should have a built-in non-negotiatable "PROOF READ!" program

What utter nonsense Robert. This is the same Jesus that made sure the disciples were sufficiently armed to defend themselves from Criminals in Luke before he left them. You like other atheist tools who think they know something of the Bible really need to do a whole lot more studying. Jesus was all for private charity. REmember he said you saw me hungry and gave me something to eat not you saw me hungry and made sure Joe fed me.

As for who speaks for the Republican party, that is yet to be determined. If it is the damn country clubbers who cost us the last election with TARP and other delusional idiocy. I will vote libertarian.

"If I can't run the Republican Party, I'll just take it over."

michael_douglas_greed_is_good.jpg

Character Gordon Gekko from Oliver Stone's Wall Street, "Greed is good."
(The role of Gekko was played by Michael Douglas a registered Democrat).

Last edited:
"If I can't run the Republican Party, I'll just take it over."

Character Gordon Gekko from Oliver Stone's Wall Street, "Greed is good."

(The role of Gekko was played by Michael Douglas a registered Democrat).
just more proof you are nothing but a moronic partisan hack

kkk2.jpg

WE ARE THE DNC

No, we are not the DNC, we are the​

Congressional Black Caucus.​

You just can't keep a secret on Capitol Hill!​
28CBCCapitol.jpg

That's all? Hmmm.... There are a total of 535 elected legislators.

Obviously people voted in who they thought was the best person for the job. Just so happens the majority of them were white. Would you rather put people with race, gender and/or ethnicity as the criteria?

Obviously people voted in who they thought was the best person for the job. Just so happens the majority of them were white. Would you rather put people with race, gender and/or ethnicity as the criteria?

Just consider the source, Republican, southerner, confederate flag as an avatar.......just another southern bigot. Is it my turn to take out the trash this week, or yours?

garbage%20can.jpg

Last edited:
No, we are not the DNC, we are the​

Congressional Black Caucus.​

You just can't keep a secret on Capitol Hill!​
28CBCCapitol.jpg

That's all? Hmmm.... There are a total of 535 elected legislators.

No matter what the race, gender or religion of our Government over the past 8 years they did a horrible job. The best people were not elected for whatever reason.

You pointed out the majority of the elected officials over the past 8 years were white men.

Maybe it wouldn't hurt to have more diversity.

Forum List

Back