Who thinks that wall street tycoons who make a billion dollars a year

Frannie

Gold Member
Feb 27, 2019
Will vote for Democrats who want to federally tax them seven hundred million dollars a year before state taxes.

Why would these people not vote for Trump

The answer is that billionaires make more money moving jobs and factories overseas than they do paying US taxes.
Trump's moving jobs back and tariffs messes up their business models.
The top 1% don't pay taxes, "only little people pay taxes". Look at how the top 1% has done over time:

upload_2019-7-8_9-50-3.png

For the record, the top tax rate should not have had the tax cut. The middle class is way behind the top 1%-10%.

• Banned
The answer is that billionaires make more money moving jobs and factories overseas than they do paying US taxes.
The top 1% don't pay taxes, "only little people pay taxes". Look at how the top 1% has done over time:

View attachment 268395

For the record, the top tax rate should not have had the tax cut. The middle class is way behind the top 1%-10%.
Flat tax for all, is the only fair system

View attachment 268395

Your charts show wealth, not income.

theres not enough billionaires to make any difference in a general election ..

RW morons crack me up

:21:

I'm fine with a flat VAT, but not a flat income tax. The top 1% own more wealth than the other 99%.
There is no way justify a flat tax. If the GOP wants to lose, push for a flat tax.
Maybe the top 1% needs to occupy 99% of the military to protect their empires? Why should the poor kids defend their wealth?

62 people have as much wealth as world's 3.6B poorest, Oxfam finds ahead of Davos
103311741-Share_of_wealth_-_1__vs_the_rest.jpg

Will vote for Democrats who want to federally tax them seven hundred million dollars a year before state taxes.

They would.
You would give up 700 million of every 1 billion too

Yea right, too bad you have nothing

I want to see a link that proves billionaires pay 700 million in taxes -

shame on them if they do - they really need a new team of tax lawyers, and accounting firms if they do

which they DONT.

I'm fine with a flat VAT, but not a flat income tax. The top 1% own more wealth than the other 99%.
There is no way justify a flat tax. If the GOP wants to lose, push for a flat tax.
Maybe the top 1% needs to occupy 99% of the military to protect their empires? Why should the poor kids defend their wealth?

62 people have as much wealth as world's 3.6B poorest, Oxfam finds ahead of Davos
103311741-Share_of_wealth_-_1__vs_the_rest.jpg
So you want to be Robyn hood and steal from the rich to give to the dumb

Great plan, what u gonna do when the rich move

They would.

shame on them if they do - they really need a new team of tax lawyers, and accounting firms if they do

which they DONT.
Google it, aoc demands it

They would.

which they DONT.

AOC lives in your head rent free --

Why should the poor kids defend their wealth?

The military is VOLUNTARY and there are plenty of wealthy families with military personnel.
Who are you to tell some poor kid who NEEDS the opportunity to advance his life that he can not join because that spot is reserved for a rich kid?

Billionaire Bill Gates said on Monday that even though he has paid $10 billion in taxes, he thinks his taxescould and should be higher, especially for capital gains.Feb 25, 2019

Bill Gates says he's paid $10 billion in taxes and he thinks rich people like himself should pay more

700 million my Texas ass -

:abgg2q.jpg:

RW's think everyone is as F'n dumb as they are.
The guy who started Business Visas to replace millions of Americans in the workforce?
Fuck the hypocrite.
He talks like this because he knows it will never happen and you fall for it.

Billionaire Bill Gates said on Monday that even though he has paid $10 billion in taxes, he thinks his taxescould and should be higher, especially for capital gains.Feb 25, 2019

Bill Gates says he's paid $10 billion in taxes and he thinks rich people like himself should pay more

Instead of stashing his wealth in a tax free trust, he could just as easily written a 9 figure check to Uncle Sam

They would.

which they DONT.

AOC lives in your head rent free --
Hell yea she is more entertaining than rodney dangerfield ever was

Instead of stashing his wealth in a tax free trust, he could just as easily written a 9 figure check to Uncle Sam

Gates and his wife give more to charity than Goldilocks can steal from taxpayers ...

Forum List

Back