Who wants to defend the Federal Income Tax?

Blacks are more than capable of assessing their situation in life.
Democrats are willing to help those in our society who are struggling while Republicans mock them and blame the poor for societies ills while they shelter the rich
You and I believe that some Blacks are, but the majority do not understand that Republicans freed them, Republicans passed the Civil Rights law that than god Johnson agreed to and more. Go back to the Constitution. Read it and do not include the amendments. It still is the same. The Constitution is the road map for Government.

How the hell can you shelter the rich? That is a load of road dump maggots. That is one reason i abandoned the Democrats and perhays why you were a Republican. How the hell you swapped parties might be that your principles never were really sound principles.

Democrats do not try to help this society. They try to make rules forcing this to be done by the rich. This is not a Government that treats us all equally when you shit on the rich.

I do not blame the poor. I admit their flaws. But what caused the flaws and what are they?

For one thing in this nation nobody should be poor. It has to do with education.

We know about the 3 Rs. But what about the G&P part?

Schools do not teach much about the G and P. G for Goals and P for planning. Kids get out of school thinking about sex because that is the focus of Democrats. Pussy and getting laid.

If they do not they are foolish. Any alternative to the income tax will raise taxes for working class people.
9 states have no income tax and are doing well. Explain that. Frankly if spending was correct, the working class tax would be paying enough right now. But the spending is out of sight.

9 states have no income tax and are doing well. Explain that. Frankly if spending was correct, the working class tax would be paying enough right now. But the spending is out of sight.
Domestic spending is high because most Americans want it to be high. We want the rich tp pay for it.

What's the point of majority rule if you can't just point at people you don't like and take their stuff?
Steeply progressive taxation is the point of majority rule. It is what the majority wants.

OK

Lets start there
You have $6 trillion in revenue to make up

Show your math
I am a veteran of serious budgets and that challenge is wrong.

I do not assume I have
$6 trillion to make up for.

I would follow how the 9 states manage to thrive with no income tax.

I am a veteran of serious budgets and that challenge is wrong.

I do not assume I have
$6 trillion to make up for.

I would follow how the 9 states manage to thrive with no income tax.

Name the states and where they get their revenue
I doubt how much they thrive

We cam also look at services they provide or fail to provide

Hell yes. If you got the mob on your side, fuck 'em.
Majority rule is what democracy is all about.

When most Americans knew that the Democrats were the bringer of good things, paid for by the rich, and threatened by the Republicans, the Democrats dominated by the United States.

Steeply progressive taxation is the point of majority rule. It is what the majority wants.
When I was a Director of a very large Real Estate Board, I would try to have serious talks with my fellow Realtors on what a Director should do. I quit that because they had no clue. As do most Americans over Government issues. They just assume the Federal imcome tax was what the Founders set up. But that is not true. The Founders funded the Federal Government but not by Income taxes.

9 states are effectively managed but do not impose income taxes on the citizens.

Forum List

Back