Who was the last FBI director that was actual FBI field agent?

Theowl32

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2013
I looked up some of them and virtually all of them were not agents at all. They are all lawyers and appointed by the president. (Politicians)

Is there anything wrong with that to you, or is that just no big deal?

I'm glad ! FBI is dirty . FBI had nevertheless found one of their own to be guilty of wrongdoing.

I looked up some of them and virtually all of them were not agents at all. They are all lawyers and appointed by the president. (Politicians)

better than obama's secret service.

I tried to find it also...Hoover was the 6th and started 1924

Not even Hoover?

Yeah and he only had one arrest to his credit. His power was in files. Files that still be very interesting to see.

Yeah and he only had one arrest to his credit. His power was in files. Files that still be very interesting to see.

He was a field agent? I thought he was a lawyer.

He was a field agent? I thought he was a lawyer.

He was given credit for the Alvin "creepy" Karpis arrest but Karpis stated Hoover came in AFTER the fight to make the bust.
Alvin Karpis Arrest: Where Was Director Hoover?

If you guys knew half the scummy things Hoover did you would be amazed. Did you know Hoover wouldn't hire a bald FBI agent? Did you know that if an existing agent started to go bald he would take him out of the field and give him a desk?

Forum List

Back