Who/what on Earth is the "alt-right"?

Who/what on earth is the "alt-right"?

Sounds to me like the usual leftist fanatics decided to make up a brand-new enemy, when blaming all the old ones didn't work and the country decided to kick them out of all majorities on Nov. 8.

But they never really said who it was, who was in it, what they were supposed to have done, etc.

It's like they suddenly started shouting "Look, it's the boogeyman!"

Anyone have any idea who they're talking about?

Or are they just yelling, "I'm not happy and I need someone new to blame for it!" ?

The left didn't name the alt right the alt right. The alt right gave itself that name.

Wouldn't this be about the 20th alt right denialist thread we've seen?
The OP asks a question, so how the fuck is that denialist?

It's a rhetorical question with it's implication being that there's no such thing as the alt right.

The alt right calls ITSELF the alt right, what more do you need?
I dont know, some evidence of what you claim?

The Neocons started the label "alt right" years ago to shame the traditional right into silence, and now there are alternatives to them as well.

Remember how all you Trumptards went on and on about how Donald Trump was the ALTERNATIVE to the GOP establishment?

The GOP establishment is the mainstream right in this country. YOU Trumptards believe yourselves and your Master to be the ALTERNATIVE to the mainstream right.

You are, thus, the alt right.

Here.

In November 2008, Paul Gottfried addressed the H. L. Mencken Club about what he called "the alternative right".[28] In 2009, two more posts at Taki's Magazine, by Patrick J. Ford and Jack Hunter, further discussed the alternative right.[29] The term, however, is most commonly attributed to Richard B. Spencer, president of the National Policy Institute and founder of Alternative Right.[3][30]

I will a thousand dollars that won't satisfy a single RWnut on this board.
No one is doubting that the term is used, but that it doesnt really mean much of anything.

I disagree in that I think it is a Neocon smear of elements that threaten their control of the GOP.

Here.

In November 2008, Paul Gottfried addressed the H. L. Mencken Club about what he called "the alternative right".[28] In 2009, two more posts at Taki's Magazine, by Patrick J. Ford and Jack Hunter, further discussed the alternative right.[29] The term, however, is most commonly attributed to Richard B. Spencer, president of the National Policy Institute and founder of Alternative Right.[3][30]

I will a thousand dollars that won't satisfy a single RWnut on this board.
upload_2016-12-12_13-18-12.png

Remember how all you Trumptards went on and on about how Donald Trump was the ALTERNATIVE to the GOP establishment?

The GOP establishment is the mainstream right in this country. YOU Trumptards believe yourselves and your Master to be the ALTERNATIVE to the mainstream right.

That is the point dude. By that definition, libertarians, white nationalists, white supremacists, economic nationalists and religious right all go into the same pigeon hole and that is a useless thing to do for any thinking person.

That is the point dude. By that definition, libertarians, white nationalists, white supremacists, economic nationalists and religious right all go into the same pigeon hole and that is a useless thing to do for any thinking person.

Then don't ever call me a liberal, because I don't agree with everything labeled as liberalism.

But you won't stop, will you?

Are you a conservative?

Wouldn't this be about the 20th alt right denialist thread we've seen?
The OP asks a question, so how the fuck is that denialist?
The OP also says this dumbass.

"Anyone have any idea who they're talking about?

Or are they just yelling, "I'm not happy and I need someone new to blame for it!" ?"

And this:

Sounds to me like the usual leftist fanatics decided to make up a brand-new enemy...

(as if we have to 'make up' these people)

Sounds to me like the usual leftist fanatics decided to make up a brand-new enemy...
(as if we have to 'make up' these people)
roflmao, no, it is the CATEGORY that is made up, and then populated with untouchable deplorables.

Maybe you should watch this video by a fellow leftist.

Then don't ever call me a liberal, because I don't agree with everything labeled as liberalism.
But you won't stop, will you?
I dont think that you are a liberal; I think you are a leftwing fascist.

When I call you are liberal I am just trying to be polite.

Who/what on earth is the "alt-right"?

Sounds to me like the usual leftist fanatics decided to make up a brand-new enemy, when blaming all the old ones didn't work and the country decided to kick them out of all majorities on Nov. 8.

But they never really said who it was, who was in it, what they were supposed to have done, etc.

It's like they suddenly started shouting "Look, it's the boogeyman!"

Anyone have any idea who they're talking about?

Or are they just yelling, "I'm not happy and I need someone new to blame for it!" ?

Alt-Right is an synonym for "Republican," which means "not Democrat." It's the most complicated concept the idiot left can grasp

Forum List

Back