Who/what on Earth is the "alt-right"?

Who/what on earth is the "alt-right"?

Sounds to me like the usual leftist fanatics decided to make up a brand-new enemy, when blaming all the old ones didn't work and the country decided to kick them out of all majorities on Nov. 8.

But they never really said who it was, who was in it, what they were supposed to have done, etc.

It's like they suddenly started shouting "Look, it's the boogeyman!"

Anyone have any idea who they're talking about?

Or are they just yelling, "I'm not happy and I need someone new to blame for it!" ?

These douchebags ::

Richard Spencer being the biggest dick-in-ass of all:

yes, a tiny group of assholes who do not represent anyone but their fellow assholes. To attribute this lunacy to a majority of americans is why you lefties lost the presidency and both houses of congress, as well as most governers and state legislatures.

In short, you are idiots. you are pissing into the wind and then whining that your shoes are wet. Morons.

[
So you think Breitbart is expressing their hatred of the alt-right?

So you think it's okay to cut peoples tongues out?

Are we ready to deal with what people actually post now, Comrade?

Hatred defines the left.

alt-right is today's name for those who you hate, white people, Christians, capitalists, small business owners. You Communists always have epithets that you fling at those you hate. A couple of years back you called us "tea baggers."

You are demagogues, slander and libel define you. Ultimately this is just the typical hate speech from the left.

w2hqtt.jpg

no one agrees with that far right Nazi shit. WTF is wrong with you libs? Are you that butthurt that your bitch lost that you have to make up shit and attribute it to everyone who is not a far left raving lunatic like you?
Hey dumb fuck. The willfully ignorant OP asked what the Alt Right is.

I obliged by providing a message from the Alt Right in which they define themselves.

All caught up now, dumb fuck?

no one agrees with that far right Nazi shit. WTF is wrong with you libs? Are you that butthurt that your bitch lost that you have to make up shit and attribute it to everyone who is not a far left raving lunatic like you?

I obliged by providing a message from the Alt Right in which they define themselves.

Redfish doesn't care what the OP was, doesn't care what you posted, he has his own reality that the voices in his head tell him.

yes, dipshit. But you left wing assholes are trying to give some legitimacy to this tiny bunch of idiots. You imply that they represent all Trump voters, that kind of shit is why you lost and will continue losing.

In reality, Farrakhan and BLM represent much larger populations than this tiny group of would-be Nazis.

Your spin and lies are not working, you look like the idiots that you and your party have become.

What exactly do you lefties call Farrakhan and his followers? They advocate the murder of whites solely for being white. What do you fools call them?

Breitbart of the Left.

bullshit, who has Breitbart advocated murdering?

You asked me what I called Farrakhan- I told you.

well, what you have confirmed is your partisan stupidity and lack of the intelligence of a garden slug.

Redfish doesn't care what the OP was, doesn't care what you posted, he has his own reality that the voices in his head tell him.

wake the fuck up. What I am addressing is the false narrative being put out by you lefties that this so-called alt right is anything more than a tiny group of Hitler worshiping morons.

They are nothing, they represent no one.

What exactly do you lefties call Farrakhan and his followers? They advocate the murder of whites solely for being white. What do you fools call them?

Breitbart of the Left.

well, what you have confirmed is your partisan stupidity and lack of the intelligence of a garden slug.
Coming from Redfish, that is a great compliment.

wake the fuck up. What I am addressing is the false narrative being put out by you lefties that this so-called alt right is anything more than a tiny group of Hitler worshiping morons.

No- you just want to spread the false narrative that its what we 'lefties' are saying

And ignore the fact that we 'lefties'- including myself- have repeatedly posted from Breitbart where Breitbart defines the alt-right and promotes its own narrative of the alt-right.

You just want to promote the victimhood of the right.

Breitbart of the Left.

I am sure that your relatives who reside in the dirt of my garden appreciate that. Maybe I'll go out a squash a couple of your cousins. Like you, they contribute nothing.

They are represented by Breitbart. Steve Bannon bragged about it.

Breitbart of the Left.

I am sure that your relatives who reside in the dirt of my garden appreciate that. Maybe I'll go out a squash a couple of your cousins. Like you, they contribute nothing.

Wow....LOL......

No- you just want to spread the false narrative that its what we 'lefties' are saying

And ignore the fact that we 'lefties'- including myself- have repeatedly posted from Breitbart where Breitbart defines the alt-right and promotes its own narrative of the alt-right.

You just want to promote the victimhood of the right.

No, all I expect is some realistic perspective on these far right an far left fringe groups. The media and the dem party have created the myth that the alt right is something more than a small bunch of assholes, while you ignore the words and actions of BLM and Farrakhan which represent much larger numbers of americans.

Try the truth, you might like it.

victimhood???????????? WTF do you think the Clinton's have been doing? Blaming Russia, blaming the FBI, blaming the alt right, blaming the media, blaming everyone but themselves.

As to the original question, the alt right is the third most recent boogie man the left has concocted to explain Hillary's defeat. It has since been supplanted by "fake news" and "the Russians".

Forum List

Back