Who/what on Earth is the "alt-right"?

w2hqtt.jpg

no one agrees with that far right Nazi shit. WTF is wrong with you libs? Are you that butthurt that your bitch lost that you have to make up shit and attribute it to everyone who is not a far left raving lunatic like you?
Hey dumb fuck. The willfully ignorant OP asked what the Alt Right is.

I obliged by providing a message from the Alt Right in which they define themselves.

All caught up now, dumb fuck?

Redfish doesn't care what the OP was, doesn't care what you posted, he has his own reality that the voices in his head tell him.

wake the fuck up. What I am addressing is the false narrative being put out by you lefties that this so-called alt right is anything more than a tiny group of Hitler worshiping morons.

They are nothing, they represent no one.
They are represented by Breitbart. Steve Bannon bragged about it.

Breitbart is a "news" organization. They do not "represent" anyone but themselves. Do you know what the word "represent" means?

bullshit, who has Breitbart advocated murdering?

You asked me what I called Farrakhan- I told you.

well, what you have confirmed is your partisan stupidity and lack of the intelligence of a garden slug.
Coming from Redfish, that is a great compliment.

I am sure that your relatives who reside in the dirt of my garden appreciate that. Maybe I'll go out a squash a couple of your cousins. Like you, they contribute nothing.

Wow....LOL......

your extended family of slugs just got smaller by three. and my broccoli will not be subject to their wanton consumption.

Who/what on earth is the "alt-right"?

Sounds to me like the usual leftist fanatics decided to make up a brand-new enemy, when blaming all the old ones didn't work and the country decided to kick them out of all majorities on Nov. 8.

But they never really said who it was, who was in it, what they were supposed to have done, etc.

It's like they suddenly started shouting "Look, it's the boogeyman!"

Anyone have any idea who they're talking about?

Or are they just yelling, "I'm not happy and I need someone new to blame for it!" ?

Its what hides under beds and eats little kids now.

Sounds to me like the usual leftist fanatics decided to make up a brand-new enemy, when blaming all the old ones didn't work and the country decided to kick them out of all majorities on Nov. 8.

But they never really said who it was, who was in it, what they were supposed to have done, etc.

Or are they just yelling, "I'm not happy and I need someone new to blame for it!" ?

Its what hides under beds and eats little kids now.

:dev3::dev3::dev3::trolls::thanks::thanks:

no one agrees with that far right Nazi shit. WTF is wrong with you libs? Are you that butthurt that your bitch lost that you have to make up shit and attribute it to everyone who is not a far left raving lunatic like you?

No one agrees with what? There are no white supremacists in America? None on USMB?

Are you sure about that?

The Altwingnuts around here are just mad because they didn't get to pick a better name.

As a courtesy to you fringe conservatives around here whose feelings are hurt by the designation 'alt right',

I'll try to do my best to remember to refer to you in my traditional manner...

...the RWnuts. Fair enough?

Oh, just another fact. The 'Alt Right' is pretty much where the remains of the Tea Party ended up.

It's this....

image.jpeg

Here's a press conference Richard Spencer gave.

Take a good listen, retards. Listen to Spence talk about the inferiority of blacks, the virtues of white supremacy, and what a great leader Donald Trump is.

Listen to Jared Taylor splaining to the press the lower IQs of blacks.

That fuck face is not the alt-right he's a white supremacist douchebag.

Take a good listen, retards. Listen to Spence talk about the inferiority of blacks, the virtues of white supremacy, and what a great leader Donald Trump is.

Yep...a democrat....

They're one and the same.

They're one and the same.

Aren't all Hillary voters....

He created the alt-right.
I'll let him explain.
“We memed alt-right into existence”: Our extended interview with Richard Spencer on white nationalism

I'll let him explain.
“We memed alt-right into existence”: Our extended interview with Richard Spencer on white nationalism

He certainly doesn't represent my views and he sure as hell not a Conservative.

I'll let him explain.

He certainly doesn't represent my views and he sure as hell not a Conservative.

He represents the views of Trump's chief strategist. Bannon has said he admires Spencer and that he used Breitbart as a platform for the all-right.

What then about Bannon does Trump admire and what type of strategy are they forming?

That is the problem.

No one agrees with what? There are no white supremacists in America? None on USMB?

Are you sure about that?

Sure, there are a few moronic idiots on the far right. But there are a lot more moronic idiots on the far left------------most of the dem party, most of the media, most of academia, BLM, Farrakhan, Sharpton, Jackson, Whoopi just to name a few.

Forum List

Back