🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Who will accept Trump's "apology" for funding the Birther Movement?

Where is Hillary's apology for founding the movement?

She NEVER did

Indeed she did. In 2008 her campaign released pics of Obama in Muslim garb at an event in Kenya and hinted at the suspicion that he was not an American citizen.
Link please

Here's one. There are more out there.

Clinton aides claim Obama photo wasn't intended as a smear
The Clinton campaign states that they did not circulate nor do they know anything about that photo... Read your article.

If your gonna make the claim that Clinton pushed the birther movement then provide some clear evidence. Not speculation

According to you Trump never funds ANYTHING.

Stupid and lame retort......Did Trump state that he sent private investigators to Hawaii to "uncover" the birth certificate issue and that what they found was "unbelievable"....????? YES or NO?
Joe Arpaio and his Maricopa County Sheriffs Officers found the long form birth certificate to be a 100% forgery after a lengthy investigation. So after that, there was no reason for Trump's investigators to pursue investigating.
So you actually believe that Obama was not born in the US and faked his citizenship?
Obama was never an Article 2 Section 1 natural born Citizen.
Thoughts about the statement that Trump just made? "Barack Obama was born in the USA"

He confessed to telling one lie for years and then is turning around and doubling down on the lie about Hillary Clinton starting the birther conspiracy.

That is a classic weasel move,

the cave-in followed by the 'yeah but...'

------------------------------------ i don't know the answer to your question but i do like when the TRUMP comes out of these silly things still looking good to his core supporters the DEPLORABLES Nat .

You're actually correct, Moepiss.... Delusional trump acolytes are mostly beyond reasoning and self-thought.......The issue, in the long run, will be is that bunch ENOUGH in the electoral college voting to put the orange clown in charge.
-------------------------- of course i am correct , and this silly issue is silly and was first brought up by one of 'illary' people . I'll let you worry about the Electoral College as all that i know isthat the TRUMP seems to be moving up and some people say that the Donald has Momentum Nat . We DEPLORABLES love the TRUMP Nat !!

Thoughts about the statement that Trump just made? "Barack Obama was born in the USA"

One way to interpret the statement is that trump has been bullshitting for the last 5 years about Obama......OOOOppps, "I won't do it again," implies the Trumpster.

Knowing full well that Trump's repeated funding and assertions that Obama was an "illegal" president usurping the office, Trump's handlers have urged his to offer some convoluted "apology" and that he now believes that Obama was actually born in the U.S.

However, following Trump's usual hubris, his fake apology will be rephrased as a "victory" for him in having forced Obama to show his long form birth certificate.

This latest ploy will mitigate Trump's possible loss of some within his base who are STILL adamant (after 8 years) that a dark-skinned man could ever become president and that Obama MUST be a Kenyan usurper.

I would not expect for Trump to ever say, "I was completely wrong in assuming that Obama was a foreign born faker".........Rather, Trump will take "credit" for forcing Obama's hand in the BC issue, AND avoid the ensuing problematic question on the birther movement during the upcoming debates.

So, who here will accept Trump's latest misdirection at an "apology?"

Who will accept the apology from Deplorable Hillary - who started the birther bullshit?

Stupid and lame retort......Did Trump state that he sent private investigators to Hawaii to "uncover" the birth certificate issue and that what they found was "unbelievable"....????? YES or NO?
Joe Arpaio and his Maricopa County Sheriffs Officers found the long form birth certificate to be a 100% forgery after a lengthy investigation. So after that, there was no reason for Trump's investigators to pursue investigating.
So you actually believe that Obama was not born in the US and faked his citizenship?

Personally, I don't care if he was born on a farm in Kansas. He's no American.

Trump lied about Obama for months for the purpose of publicity and from that publicity personal gain.

---------------------------------------- America , people are free to believe and say as they like . We will see what the TRUMP says if he is elected Slade.

My thoughts are that it removes the issue from the Democrat bag-of-tricks.
Any sense of hypocrisy or gameplay from Trump after the 5+ year campaign he lead on the issue?

Knowing full well that Trump's repeated funding and assertions that Obama was an "illegal" president usurping the office, Trump's handlers have urged his to offer some convoluted "apology" and that he now believes that Obama was actually born in the U.S.

However, following Trump's usual hubris, his fake apology will be rephrased as a "victory" for him in having forced Obama to show his long form birth certificate.

This latest ploy will mitigate Trump's possible loss of some within his base who are STILL adamant (after 8 years) that a dark-skinned man could ever become president and that Obama MUST be a Kenyan usurper.

I would not expect for Trump to ever say, "I was completely wrong in assuming that Obama was a foreign born faker".........Rather, Trump will take "credit" for forcing Obama's hand in the BC issue, AND avoid the ensuing problematic question on the birther movement during the upcoming debates.

So, who here will accept Trump's latest misdirection at an "apology?"

Who will accept the apology from Deplorable Hillary - who started the birther bullshit?

She didn't. No one can cite ONE WORD from Hillary Clinton ever claiming Obama was not born in the US.

Trump is doing what he needs to do to shut the whiners up and not give the cocksuckers at the media something to fake outrage over....Clinton is getting destroyed so they go after Trump with BS. I can't wait for the crackdown on the media once he is president.

Oh, and let's not overlook the fact that Trump is throwing his loyal Birther supporters under the bus.

Indeed she did. In 2008 her campaign released pics of Obama in Muslim garb at an event in Kenya and hinted at the suspicion that he was not an American citizen.

Lame attempt on your part. How is a picture of Obama in so-called "Muslim garb" PROOF that he was not born in the U.S.???

You're talking to people who believe the Earth is 6000 years old. Good luck.

4.2 billion at last count. Oldest human verbal histories go back 40,000 years. Catch up.

I didn't say that it was. It raised the suspicion that he was a Muslim. The fact that his father was Kenyan did the rest.

Lame.....very lame........Trump did NOT go after Obama on the possibility of being a Muslim.....he went after the BIRTHER issue and THAT, you cannot deny.

And while we're at it, what kind of nut do you have running for president when 6 weeks before the election it's big news! for him to come out and say that he believes something that only the craziest of the crazy in America still refuse to believe?

---------------------------------------- America , people are free to believe and say what they like . We will see what the TRUMP says if he is elected Slade.
What does that have to do with anything? Of course people can believe and say what they want... They also can be held accountable for what they say, especially those running for office

Where is Hillary's apology for founding the movement?

She didn't.

See #30.

I don't have to see any number. She didn't.

Democrats.

seenoevil-speaknoevil-hearnoevil.jpg

Forum List

Back