🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Who will accept Trump's "apology" for funding the Birther Movement?

According to you Trump never funds ANYTHING.

Stupid and lame retort......Did Trump state that he sent private investigators to Hawaii to "uncover" the birth certificate issue and that what they found was "unbelievable"....????? YES or NO?
Joe Arpaio and his Maricopa County Sheriffs Officers found the long form birth certificate to be a 100% forgery after a lengthy investigation. So after that, there was no reason for Trump's investigators to pursue investigating.
So you actually believe that Obama was not born in the US and faked his citizenship?

Stupid and lame retort......Did Trump state that he sent private investigators to Hawaii to "uncover" the birth certificate issue and that what they found was "unbelievable"....????? YES or NO?
Joe Arpaio and his Maricopa County Sheriffs Officers found the long form birth certificate to be a 100% forgery after a lengthy investigation. So after that, there was no reason for Trump's investigators to pursue investigating.

So they never found any information that was unbelievable but he told everyone that anyway

So says you and let's be honest, you're becoming the clown of the forum. You post your "thoughts"...get shellacked and then go into middle school mode with your name calling and childish insults.

It's noticed

Sassy, have I ever told you just how much I love your insights and, of course, your bumps of my threads????......If I haven't, my deepest apologies for my neglect.

See? Here ya go again. Further proof you can't fix stupid. I don't take you serious, in fact I consider you on the same level as that batshit crazy loon Lakhota

So you actually believe that Obama was not born in the US and faked his citizenship?
Obama was never an Article 2 Section 1 natural born Citizen.

------------------------------------ i don't know the answer to your question but i do like when the TRUMP comes out of these silly things still looking good to his core supporters the DEPLORABLES Nat .

You're actually correct, Moepiss.... Delusional trump acolytes are mostly beyond reasoning and self-thought.......The issue, in the long run, will be is that bunch ENOUGH in the electoral college voting to put the orange clown in charge.

What I never understood is why Obama didn't release his college records and end the suspicion at the beginning.

Oh wait. I do know.

Thoughts about the statement that Trump just made? "Barack Obama was born in the USA"

Indeed she did. In 2008 her campaign released pics of Obama in Muslim garb at an event in Kenya and hinted at the suspicion that he was not an American citizen.

Lame attempt on your part. How is a picture of Obama in so-called "Muslim garb" PROOF that he was not born in the U.S.???

Thoughts about the statement that Trump just made? "Barack Obama was born in the USA"

My thoughts are that it removes the issue from the Democrat bag-of-tricks.

Indeed she did. In 2008 her campaign released pics of Obama in Muslim garb at an event in Kenya and hinted at the suspicion that he was not an American citizen.

Lame attempt on your part. How is a picture of Obama in so-called "Muslim garb" PROOF that he was not born in the U.S.???

You're talking to people who believe the Earth is 6000 years old. Good luck.

Insanity is not easily cured, my dear Slade......Yes, I'm sure the moron actually believes that.

I didn't say that it was. It raised the suspicion that he was a Muslim. The fact that his father was Kenyan did the rest.

Forum List

Back