🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Who will accept Trump's "apology" for funding the Birther Movement?

Where is Hillary's apology for founding the movement?

She didn't.

See #30.

I don't have to see any number. She didn't.

Democrats.

seenoevil-speaknoevil-hearnoevil.jpg

So now you're willing to hold Trump accountable for David Duke's beliefs. Good for you lol.

Who will accept the apology from Deplorable Hillary - who started the birther bullshit?

yep, ANOTHER right wing moron who perpetuates the myth as he learned from Hannity....and of course, the Trumpster......Stay dumb, your vote is not needed.

Trump is doing what he needs to do to shut the whiners up and not give the cocksuckers at the media something to fake outrage over....Clinton is getting destroyed so they go after Trump with BS. I can't wait for the crackdown on the media once he is president.
You call leading getting destroyed? Trump is closing the gap but he is hardly destroying her

Joe Arpaio and his Maricopa County Sheriffs Officers found the long form birth certificate to be a 100% forgery after a lengthy investigation. So after that, there was no reason for Trump's investigators to pursue investigating.
So you actually believe that Obama was not born in the US and faked his citizenship?
Obama was never an Article 2 Section 1 natural born Citizen.
Thoughts about the statement that Trump just made? "Barack Obama was born in the USA"

My thoughts are that it removes the issue from the Democrat bag-of-tricks.
Any sense of hypocrisy or gameplay from Trump after the 5+ year campaign he lead on the issue?

Nope. We know less about Obama to this day than we know about any other president in history.

Knowing full well that Trump's repeated funding and assertions that Obama was an "illegal" president usurping the office, Trump's handlers have urged his to offer some convoluted "apology" and that he now believes that Obama was actually born in the U.S.

However, following Trump's usual hubris, his fake apology will be rephrased as a "victory" for him in having forced Obama to show his long form birth certificate.

This latest ploy will mitigate Trump's possible loss of some within his base who are STILL adamant (after 8 years) that a dark-skinned man could ever become president and that Obama MUST be a Kenyan usurper.

I would not expect for Trump to ever say, "I was completely wrong in assuming that Obama was a foreign born faker".........Rather, Trump will take "credit" for forcing Obama's hand in the BC issue, AND avoid the ensuing problematic question on the birther movement during the upcoming debates.

So, who here will accept Trump's latest misdirection at an "apology?"

Ask hilary...she is the one who used it against obama....then he refused to put the suspicions to rest by just releasing his birth certificate...since the democrats demanded John McCain prove he was a citizen since he was born in the canal zone....it was only right of obama to produce his birth certificate instead of refusing to do so...

Fortunately, Trump put pressure on him and he was forced to release it...we can thank Trump for putting that issue to rest.

Personally, I don't care if he was born on a farm in Kansas. He's no American.

.....and he is half BLACK.....don't forget to mention that also...otherwise your friends with pointed hoods will be pissed, Billy.

Knowing full well that Trump's repeated funding and assertions that Obama was an "illegal" president usurping the office, Trump's handlers have urged his to offer some convoluted "apology" and that he now believes that Obama was actually born in the U.S.

However, following Trump's usual hubris, his fake apology will be rephrased as a "victory" for him in having forced Obama to show his long form birth certificate.

This latest ploy will mitigate Trump's possible loss of some within his base who are STILL adamant (after 8 years) that a dark-skinned man could ever become president and that Obama MUST be a Kenyan usurper.

I would not expect for Trump to ever say, "I was completely wrong in assuming that Obama was a foreign born faker".........Rather, Trump will take "credit" for forcing Obama's hand in the BC issue, AND avoid the ensuing problematic question on the birther movement during the upcoming debates.

Who will accept the apology from Deplorable Hillary - who started the birther bullshit?

She didn't. No one can cite ONE WORD from Hillary Clinton ever claiming Obama was not born in the US.

Plausible deniability.

So you actually believe that Obama was not born in the US and faked his citizenship?
Obama was never an Article 2 Section 1 natural born Citizen.
Thoughts about the statement that Trump just made? "Barack Obama was born in the USA"

My thoughts are that it removes the issue from the Democrat bag-of-tricks.
Any sense of hypocrisy or gameplay from Trump after the 5+ year campaign he lead on the issue?

Nope. We know less about Obama to this day than we know about any other president in history.

If the stupid shit hadn't went to lengths to conceal his history this wouldn't be an issue. But he did and people wonder why

Ask hilary...she is the one who used it against obama....then he refused to put the suspicions to rest by just releasing his birth certificate...since the democrats demanded John McCain prove he was a citizen since he was born in the canal zone....it was only right of obama to produce his birth certificate instead of refusing to do so...

Fortunately, Trump put pressure on him and he was forced to release it...we can thank Trump for putting that issue to rest.

Bwa! Ha! Ha!

Probably not an ounce of hypocrisy will be discerned by the brain washed Trump acolytes......trump is just trying to avoid the uncomfortable questions that would be raised during the debates.......NEXT, will be something about his errant tax returns.

[

yep, ANOTHER right wing moron who perpetuates the myth as he learned from Hannity....and of course, the Trumpster......Stay dumb, your vote is not needed.

Aww, do FACTS bother you sploogy.

It is a FACT - absolute fact, that the Hillary campaign started the Birther bit.

Lie all you like, you're a democrat, not a hint of integrity - but your lies won't alter reality.

Forum List

Back