Who will be the Democrat Presidential candidate for 2020 ?

BasicHumanUnit

Diamond Member
Jun 1, 2013
I'm going to start the ball off with one of three .....

Maxine Waters, Cory Booker or John Lewis.

I don't think Hillary will ever have another shot. She's done. Chelsea maybe for 2030?
I don't think Bernie Sanders has enough pull. Too old and comes across as a doofus.

My fear is that the Left is moving further and further to the extreme radical left and we could get some fanatic in the White House that over steps their authority in ways that will make Obama look like a Conservative.

It will have to be someone VERY charismatic and most importantly black because the national stigma is still one of fear in going against a black President. Then again, women hold that stigma.

John Lewis has been high profile for a while now and is highly respected among Democrats.

Finally, there's Kamala Harris and Oprah Winfrey. Long shots currently, but that could change.

Who cares?

Get a life!!

:rofl:

Everyone should care doofus!
It WILL affect YOU too !

If you don't care, you don't count. I don't know about you, but I value my freedom and my country WAY too much to have your attitude

Look what happened in 2008 when people who should have voted against him and didn't because they didn't care !!!!!!!

Look what happened in Venezuela!

Are you NUTS ???

Last edited:

I don't think Hillary will ever have another shot. She's done. Chelsea maybe for 2030?
I don't think Bernie Sanders has enough pull. Too old and comes across as a doofus.

My fear is that the Left is moving further and further to the extreme radical left and we could get some fanatic in the White House that over steps their authority in ways that will make Obama look like a Conservative.

It will have to be someone VERY charismatic and most importantly black because the national stigma is still one of fear in going against a black President. Then again, women hold that stigma.

John Lewis has been high profile for a while now and is highly respected among Democrats.

Finally, there's Kamala Harris and Oprah Winfrey. Long shots currently, but that could change.
Al Franken and he'll win

The question should be who will run on the republican ticket ? You think dump wants to continue to take the abuse ?? And I'm sure repub congress thinks he's a disaster and will put up Pense

I would hope Eric Swalwell or one of the Castro Brothers.
114_rp_ca_15_swalwell_eric.jpg

GetFile.aspx

No Cory Booker. He isn't smart enough.
No Bernie Sanders. He's not a Democrat.

Joe Biden hasn't ruled out a run.
Neither has Elizabeth Warren.

The question should be who will run on the republican ticket ? You think dump wants to continue to take the abuse ?? And I'm sure repub congress thinks he's a disaster and will put up Pense

good point. I'm actually concerned about BOTH....I "wish" an Independent had a real shot at it

I would hope Eric Swalwell or one of the Castro Brothers.
114_rp_ca_15_swalwell_eric.jpg

GetFile.aspx

No Cory Booker. He isn't smart enough.
No Bernie Sanders. He's not a Democrat.

Joe Biden hasn't ruled out a run.
Neither has Elizabeth Warren.

Ummm....let's hope not but knowing the Left....anything's possible.
Any specific reason you would pull for Eric Swalwell or the Castro brothers?

I can't see Crazy Joe or EW....although she's definitely Radical enough

I wouldn't be surprised at all if Oprah was their nominee. Lefties are so dumb, they still think Trump won because of The Apprentice and his celebrity status.

Michael Moore Endorses Dwayne ‘The Rock’ Johnson for President in 2020

Kanye West Says He's 'Definitely' Running for President in 2020

rs-dwayne-the-rock-johnson-2953998c-3c76-4c7c-9d71-ef7c0191aa56.jpg

kanye-west-for-president.jpg

Forum List

Back