🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Who Will Go To Heaven?

Originally posted by rtwngAvngr
Yep. As per hastening our evolution, I'm going to roll them around in the sewer a bit before eating. I put my money where my mouth is. And I eat disease covered chicken nuggets for friends.

What is the dipping sauce du jour?

Originally posted by wonderwench
What is the dipping sauce du jour?

That means "Le Dipping sauce of the day".

Just kidding.

Barbecue. mmmm. chicken lickin good.

Are these ones guaranteed to be infected with Avian flu?

But back to sense.

I have a technopositivistic outlook. I believe we must seek ways to expand human population throughout the galaxy. I believe most of what we now consider science fiction will come to pass. Spaceships. wormholes, time travel, inexhaustible, safe energy.

But we must unify here on earth first.

Are these ones guaranteed to be infected with Avian flu?

Why would I buy anything else. That's like buying regular coke when the lime one just came out. craziness.

But back to sense.

I have a technopositivistic outlook. I believe we must seek ways to expand human population throughout the galaxy. I believe most of what we now consider science fiction will come to pass. Spaceships. wormholes, time travel, inexhaustible, safe energy.

I totally agree with you there, although I think we should try to understand earth's ecosystem a whole lot better before we presume ourselves capable of terraforming other planets.

Originally posted by SinisterMotives
I totally agree with you there, although I think we should try to understand earth's ecosystem a whole lot better before we presume ourselves capable of terraforming other planets.

I've always been fascinated by the various biodome attempts, it seems like if we can get this right we're halfway home. The movie with pauly shore and the generic baldwin interchangeable genome specimen sucked however.

But back to sense.

We all need to put on our Sun Ra hats, light the bulb and jam.

"My home is out there is outerspace. I must be a member of the angel race."

:D

I've always been fascinated by the various biodome attempts, it seems like if we can get this right we're halfway home. The movie with pauly shore and the generic baldwin interchangeable genome specimen sucked however.

The Biodome projects are a good start, but I suspect there are many factors yet to be considered in creating a viable permanent habitat. When you're stuck on a planet many light-years from earth, you can't just open the door and walk out of it if it fails.

We all need to put on our Sun Ra hats, light the bulb and jam.

"My home is out there is outerspace. I must be a member of the angel race."

:D

Yes. I figured someone would pick up on my use of "back to sense" before describing my scifi fantasy and razz me about it. But I forget, you guys are nicer than me.

The Biodome projects are a good start, but I suspect there are many factors yet to be considered in creating a viable permanent habitat. When you're stuck on a planet many light-years from earth, you can't just open the door and walk out of it if it fails.

Don't get me wrong. I'm all for rigorous testing.

Yes. I figured someone would pick up on my use of "back to sense" before describing my scifi fantasy and razz me about it. But I forget, you guys are nicer than me.

I want the sidekick droid in my sci-fi fantasy to be just like you! :D

I want the sidekick droid in my sci-fi fantasy to be just like you! :D

Cool. The sidekick droid gets the least responsibility and has the best lines, But still sometimes gets to be the hero. It's perfect.

"But sinister, my sensors are telling me that something very strange is going on outside the subspace warp boundary. It is infinitely complex you know."

Cool. The sidekick droid gets the least responsibility and has the best lines, But still sometimes gets to be the hero. It's perfect.

"But sinister, my sensors are telling me that something very strange is going on outside the subspace warp boundary. It is infinitely complex you know."

There's a trade-off to that, though. The sidekick droid has to perform all those calculations that the flippant swashbuckling hero doesn't have time to do because he's too busy making smart-ass comments and buckling swash.

There's a trade-off to that, though. The sidekick droid has to perform all those calculations that the flippant swashbuckling hero doesn't have time to do because he's too busy making smart-ass comments and buckling swash.

Yes. But the hero, being human, will eventually die, no matter what.

Yes. But the hero, being human, will eventually die, no matter what.

Yeah, you're right. :(

Say, here's an idea. You be the hero and I'll be the droid! :D

I would check to make sure the droid was anatomically correct and fully functional before making such a commitment.

;)

I would check to make sure the droid was anatomically correct and fully functional before making such a commitment.

;)

he could always go down to O'Reilly's and pick up anything he lacked! :D

Forum List

Back