🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Who Will Go To Heaven?

Originally posted by SinisterMotives
he could always go down to O'Reilly's and pick up anything he lacked! :D

Bill Oreilly, of the No spin zone, where the spin stops?

Originally posted by rtwngAvngr
Bill Oreilly, of the No spin zone, where the spin stops?

Nope, not that O'Reilly. Not even the O'Reilly Web sites and publications for IT professionals. I'm talking about the place where parts are cheap and plentiful.

Nope, not that O'Reilly. Not even the O'Reilly Web sites and publications for IT professionals. I'm talking about the place where parts are cheap and plentiful.

Ahh yes. part-topia. Where the parts are cheap and plentiful and droids wander in and out and amongst the heaps of parts, outfitting themselves as they go.

I like Bender from futurama.

Ahh yes. part-topia. Where the parts are cheap and plentiful and droids wander in and out and amongst the heaps of parts, outfitting themselves as they go.

I like Bender from futurama.

I like Bender from The Breakfast Club. Unfortunately, people are coming to see me five years later and seeing how g*******d funny I am. :(

I like Bender from The Breakfast Club. Unfortunately, people are coming to see me five years later and seeing how g*******d funny I am. :(

But dad what about you?
Shut up.
No. dad. what about you?

shut up.

Thread Drift Alert!

You will receive 10 extra days in purgatory for this young man.

Yes. but who will go to heaven. God told be to start building an ark, but it has to have cable modem, or I'm not doing it.

But dad what about you?
Shut up.
No. dad. what about you?

shut up.

Hey, Son! How would you like to go fishing this weekend? :D

Great, Dad, but I have homework to do. :(

That's okay, Son, you can do it on the boat! :D

Originally posted by wonderwench
Thread Drift Alert!

You will receive 10 extra days in purgatory for this young man.

Just send me to the Second Ring with Cleopatra and Helen of Troy and get it over with! :D

Hey, Son! How would you like to go fishing this weekend? :D

Great, Dad, but I have homework to do. :(

That's okay, Son, you can do it on the boat! :D

Who could forget ally sheedy rancid's dandruff problem. I see bologna sticking to a statue. I see pot smoking in the library, cut out in later years on tv. Must the war on drugs savage our culture to this extent?

Who could forget ally sheedy rancid's dandruff problem. I see bologna sticking to a statue. I see pot smoking in the library, cut out in later years on tv. Must the war on drugs savage our culture to this extent?

that's really ironic considering they smoke pot on That 70s Show all the time.

Originally posted by wonderwench
How on earth does it hurt society for two people who love each other to have a committed relationship? The things you cited as harming society are harm done to innocent people: rape, murder, harm and robbery. These are actions that infringe on the individual rights of the victim.

There is no victim in a voluntary, consensual relationship.

And - given your concerns about health - encouraging monogamous relationships is in society's interest.

I'm so sorry you & RWA think that I hate gays. The Bible says to hate the sin but lover the sinner. The Bible also says that same sex unions are an abomination (defination:disgusting) to the Lord. THAT is what's wrong with a consensual relation of this type. Sexuality is fluid. It is a choice. IHomosexuality is wrong.

that's really ironic considering they smoke pot on That 70s Show all the time.

No. they just sit in a circle and talk shit , while unexplained smoke goes by in the background. Don't slander that show, damn you!

No. they just sit in a circle and talk shit , while unexplained smoke goes by in the background. Don't slander that show, damn you!

Oh, my bad. I figured, since they acted like they were stoned, where there's smoke there's fire. :D

Originally posted by Joz
I'm so sorry you & RWA think that I hate gays. The Bible says to hate the sin but lover the sinner. The Bible also says that same sex unions are an abomination (defination:disgusting) to the Lord. THAT is what's wrong with a consensual relation of this type. Sexuality is fluid. It is a choice. IHomosexuality is wrong.

I disagree with your characterization of sexuality as fluid. Some of us are wired to be heterosexuals; others to be homosexuals, some are bi-sexual and some are asexual. Considering all of the prejudice against gays, do you really think most of them make a voluntary choice to adopt such a difficult lifestyle?

Forum List

Back