Who Will Obama Blame If Baghdad Falls? Isis Closing In On Baghdad.

It will be blamed on......

jkwo04.jpg

'll take the time to argue with people who keep insisting there was NO WMD.

Argue all you want: as described by the Bushies before the war, the WMDs were never found.

End of story.

And let me remind you, genius. I worked at the highest levels of intelligence. .

You should have worked at it harder, because you've clearly fallen short.

You know, Paul Bremer worked at the highest level in Iraq, that didn't make him smart. That didn't keep him from fucking up the situation.

What makes you think that posing as someone who worked in Iraq gives you any special talents?

Looks like they are going to take key town on the edge of the Turkish border as well.

ISIS edging closer to Baghdad despite U.S.-led bombing campaign

"For almost two months now, Tomahawk missiles and F22 Raptor jet fighters have bombarded the bases, strategic assets and front-line positions of ISIS.

But the group’s encroachment on Baghdad is steadily progressing and it is also close to seizing a key Kurdish town on the Syria-Turkey border.

In Iraq, ISIS gunmen were reported to be only 10 kilometres from some points of the capital Baghdad and were holding their ground at a front line on the major northern highway to Fallujah. In Syria, its fighters were closing in on Kobani on the Turkish border."

ISIS edging closer to Baghdad despite U.S.-led bombing campaign National Post

ISIS will not be allowed to take Baghdad.

Not true, darling. Have u ever been there? It doesn't take much for Baghdad to at all. It could happen over night in fact.

If the Iraqis with a half million troops available can't stop a few thousand fighters in ISIS, why do they deserve another round of Americans dying for them?

Hey, in fairness, I can't blame the kid in Iraq. Why should he leave his home, his family, his loved ones, his life, to put on a uniform and go north to die a horrible death at the hands of ISIS,

when he can sit back and let some political magic work its miracles, and poof!!!

some American kid leaves his home and family and goes to die in his place...

Can you really blame the Iraqi?

Argue all you want: as described by the Bushies before the war, the WMDs were never found.

End of story.
Yes or no question, did Obama end the iraq war?

Looks like they are going to take key town on the edge of the Turkish border as well.

"For almost two months now, Tomahawk missiles and F22 Raptor jet fighters have bombarded the bases, strategic assets and front-line positions of ISIS.

But the group’s encroachment on Baghdad is steadily progressing and it is also close to seizing a key Kurdish town on the Syria-Turkey border.

In Iraq, ISIS gunmen were reported to be only 10 kilometres from some points of the capital Baghdad and were holding their ground at a front line on the major northern highway to Fallujah. In Syria, its fighters were closing in on Kobani on the Turkish border."

ISIS will not be allowed to take Baghdad.

one would hope so

When the JV team beats the Varsity, you get rid of the Varsity Coach!

See how simple this all is?

'Blaming' the president for ISIS is as moronic as 'blaming' an oncologist when his patient, a life-long smoker, dies of lung cancer.

Iraq is GWB's failed war, he will forever be solely responsible for ISIS and what occurs in Iraq regardless the current administration.

Ahahaha you are discombobulated, so blaming Obama is moronic yet then in the same post you blame Bush lol. The left is unhinged. :laugh:

They are unhinged. They know they're in a death spiral along with their lying hero.

Good always triumphs over evil hence liberals will ultimately be defeated!

OBABBLE will say that kerry overestimated the unprecedentedness of the unprecedented coalition.

End of story.

Does anyone know why the Obama supporters are calling Sarin Gas in Syria a WMD but still claim there were not any WMDs in Iraq when several thousand pounds of Sarin along with Mustard gas was found?

Look, Fakey, you dumb ass. No one doubts the sarin gas in Syria at this point. The fact it came from Iraq is all over open source.

So you've just shit all over yourself on that statement that THERE WAS NO WMD.

Chem WMD is not even debatable anymore. Nuke WMD wasn't found IN IRAQ (other than 500 tons of yellowcake in Tuwaitha ) but that statement has nothing to do with where it may have been moved to, IDIOT.

Who Will Obama Blame If Baghdad Falls? Isis Closing In On Baghdad.
Bush's "training" of the Iraqi security forces is solely to blame and then lying about their readiness.

Defense.gov News Article Petraeus Touts Enormous Progress Fielding Iraqi Forces

Petraeus Touts 'Enormous Progress' Fielding Iraqi Forces
By Jim Garamone
American Forces Press Service

WASHINGTON, Aug. 2, 2005 – The chief of the coalition command charged with training Iraqi security forces said "enormous progress" has been made in the effort.

Army Lt. Gen. David Petraeus, who commands Multinational Security Transition Command Iraq, told National Public Radio's "All Things Considered" that more than 105 police and army combat battalions are "in the fight."

This breaks down to more than 93,800 members of the Iraqi police and 77,700 Iraqi service members. The total number of forces "trained and equipped" is 171,500. This time last year, only one battalion was trained and equipped well enough to assist coalition forces, Pentagon officials said. ...

NOBODY BELIEVES YOU LIBS' PROPAGANDA!!!!!! JUST STOP. YOU LOOK PATHETIC.
Thank you for admitting that Bush is an unbelievable lying POS. :rofl::lmao:
The source for that "PROPAGANDA" info was the BUSH Department of Defense!!!!!!! That was just a sample of the LIES Bush would tell when asked about the readiness of the Iraqis to defend themselves.

Look, the argument's over with you apologists. The gig is up. LOL. Keep lying.....the dummies out there that once believed your shit have tuned you idiot libs out.

But keep lying on these threads....it just bumps the threads to keep obvious lib lies in the forefront, LMAO. I'm lovin' it.

:dance:

End of story.

LOL, you just pick words out of the air and hang em out there. Look at the polls, dum dum.....you lefties are dead meat. Obama's failures in the ME are crystal clear.

:2up:

Last edited:

End of story.

And let me remind you, genius. I worked at the highest levels of intelligence. .

You know, Paul Bremer worked at the highest level in Iraq, that didn't make him smart. That didn't keep him from fucking up the situation.

What makes you think that posing as someone who worked in Iraq gives you any special talents?

Yet another pathetic liberal not willing to bet $2000 to back his accusation up. I'm willing to pay $2000 to USMB kitty if I wasn't telling truth. Where's YOUR $2000? IDIOT.

Don't answer, we know the answer. You libs are idiots, liars, small brained, pathological, repulsive, devoid of character, and disgusting. That's just for starters, lol.

Oh, did I mention cowards? LOL.

Everyone can see which side is right about this topic and which is blowing smoke.....

Now you have backed off that I made a bet that you offered.

That's a start. I have no doubt in my mind that you achieved rank higher than Spec4, that you briefed the Chiefs, that you have a clue about geo-political and military subjects.

Give me one objective link that shows any of the senior Bushies saying, "Yup, we found WMDs as described as the causes of the war."

Now you have backed off that I made a bet that you offered.

That's a start. I have no doubt in my mind that you achieved rank higher than Spec4, that you briefed the Chiefs, that you have a clue about geo-political and military subjects.

Give me one objective link that shows any of the senior Bushies saying, "Yup, we found WMDs as described as the causes of the war."

I admitted that was spin ions ago....in that same thread. I said I was turning into a "I didn't have sex with that woman" lib for a moment to put the spotlight on you.

I had no problem admitting that the same day.

As for Bushies saying the quote you just gave, why would they quote it that way?

If you want to have a serious discussion about this.....did it ever occur to you there could be reasons why Bush's people would never tell you if they were moved?

If you were in the military, it wouldn't take a lot of imagination to see why, n'est pas?

In other words, the most anyone can say reliably is they were not found in Iraq. That is not the same thing as saying NO WMD.

NO WMD is the spin the corrupt press put on it. And yet the corrupt press was caught looking like liars when Syrian chem WMD became Obama's big issue.

Just more proof of censorship and suppression of info by this corrupt press that needs to be punished when Rep's take over the entire Congress.

End of story.

Yet another pathetic liberal not willing to bet $2000 to back his accusation up. I'm willing to pay $2000 to USMB kitty if I wasn't telling truth. Where's YOUR $2000? IDIOT.

Don't answer, we know the answer. You libs are idiots, liars, small brained, pathological, repulsive, devoid of character, and disgusting. That's just for starters, lol.

Oh, did I mention cowards? LOL.

Everyone can see which side is right about this topic and which is blowing smoke.....

In other words you're admitting you haven't proved it yet.

It's irrelevant. You're an idiot on Iraq. You might be an idiot on Iraq who's been there, or you might be an idiot on Iraq who hasn't been there.

Forum List

Back