Who Will Replace Biden?

Come on Democrats tell who you will choose to replace Biden?

As evidence of an intentional Coup D'eTat unfolds and the DOJ is preparing to indict conspirators, who will you choose to replace him?

Even without Barr being involved....the Dems are plotting against Ole Joey Fingers......
You know there was a time when I actually liked the guy....he does have some redeeming qualities but the lecherous bullshit is way over the top.... They all seem to have it down there in DC but at least make some effort to hide it ...sheesh...

JO

Biden really scares the crazy right wingers.

He should scare anyone with a positive IQ,

I doubt that, but Trump sure is scared.

Trump is scared of nothing! You are your normal "full of shit" poster.

Not my place to try to reintroduce you to reality. Trump says he's not scared, and you believe him. We all know he wouldn't lie about something like that.

What is cared of? He's a billionaire, President of the US, looking at cruising to reelection, and has all the Obama administration waiting for the first one to crack under the pressure to stay out of prison.

Yep ---- any day now. You hold your breath for all that to happen now.

Honey Biden doesn't scare anyone. His mind is damn near gone.

You keep telling yourself that, sweet lips.
Apparently your mind has departed already.

Like I always tell you nut bags, your comment will be given all the consideration it deserves.

So you are saying that there is nothing at all wrong with Biden? Even CNN and MSNBC seem to link he has slipped a few links on his sprocket!

Is that what Hannity or fox told you? Of course,they would never lie either.

So you think Biden is perfectly fine? What will the Democrats do when he pops another brain aneurysm while climbing his stairs out of the basement and winds up a drooling vegetable?

You mean like when you said Hillary had Parkinson's?

So you think Biden is perfectly fine? What will the Democrats do when he pops another brain aneurysm while climbing his stairs out of the basement and winds up a drooling vegetable?
Replace him with another puppet for the NAACP, BLM, Muslim Brotherhood, La Raza, and Queer Nation.

Not my place to try to reintroduce you to reality. Trump says he's not scared, and you believe him. We all know he wouldn't lie about something like that.

What is cared of? He's a billionaire, President of the US, looking at cruising to reelection, and has all the Obama administration waiting for the first one to crack under the pressure to stay out of prison.

Yep - any day now. Just like you finding something negative about Trump that isn't a bald-faced lie!

You are inferring that Biden is even fundamentally OK ? Have you ever read a list of his gaffes ?

My favorite one was when he was overseas, in a press conference, standing at a podium and addressing the prime minister at a second podium, and expressed heartfelt condolences for the death of the prime minister's wife.

Only problem was she was very much alive at the time. Pheeeew! high-pitched whistle ; :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: This guy doesn't need a POTUS job, he needs a nursing home.

Sure, with all that's going on in the US today, that's all we need now, right ? A President who's off his rocker. :puhleeze:

You are inferring that Biden is even fundamentally OK ? Have you ever read a list of his gaffes ?

My favorite one was when he was overseas, in a press conference, standing at a podium and addressing the prime minister at a second podium, and expressed heartfelt condolences for the death of the prime minister's wife.

Only problem was she was very much alive at the time. Pheeeew! high-pitched whistle ; :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: This guy doesn't need a POTUS job, he needs a nursing home.

Sure, with all that's going on in the US today, that's all we need now, right ? A President who's off his rocker. :puhleeze:

"Chuck, stand up! Let them see ya!" was probably his best gaffe. Chuck was a Missouri state senator and is in a wheelchair!

Clapper's been talking like a southern auctioneer
He's just the first domino. I suspect it will go right up the line, eventually to Biden, Hillary, and Obama. Barr may be waiting for these rats deserting a sinking ship to finger the big fish, and THEN he will take action against all of them.

Anybody who thinks Obama, Biden, and Hillary are off the hook, isn't seeing this thing.

1589993095753.png

Yep - any day now. Just like you finding something negative about Trump that isn't a bald-faced lie!

Since he has told thousands of verifiable lies since his inauguration, it's hard to say much about him that doesn't involve at least some of his lies.

Trump makes more gaffs in a day than some do in a lifetime. Covfefe.

Forum List

Back