Who will win in the Trump-Clinton Debates?

I think Trumpenfurher will mop up, if for only that there's no way to prepare to debate him.

He'll troll her and what happens next is anybody's guess.

She is going to destroy him. I just hope she doesn't back off at all and just mercilessly beats this asshole into the ground.

Mark Twain once said....Never argue with stupid people, they will bring you down to their level and then beat you with experience

Hillary needs to avoid rolling in the mud with Trump. That is where he has the most experience
I'm not talking about rolling in the mud with him. We all know that is where he lives.

No, I'm talking about her just non-stop exposing him for the world to see what an incompetent, unqualified, nobody he is.
Her husband totally humiliated her in the 1990's.

She stuck by her Husband and ended up with that Bill Clinton Speech we saw last night

Trump has had three wives since then and cheated on every one of them

Hillary has no principles, she married a sexual predator and fully enabled him. Why did Bill take 30+ trips to Epstein's Lolita Island, home of the 16 year old sex slave?

Trump IS a sexual predator

This September 26th, the first of 3 debates will take place and it will prove to be one of the most watched television events.

Trump recently stated that Romney "prepped too much" and didn't do too well, and that he is planning to just be himself, following his "wins" over the rest of the republican candidates earlier this year.

Conversely, say what you want and will about Clinton, she is an extremely wily, knowledgeable and experienced politician, if not spontaneous........

So, any guesses as to who will win these debates?

Hillary, if she's still running, will leave the stage in tears

I see Hillary got the nomination last night

What happened to all your predictions that she could never win?

Not my fault that the FBI gave her a walk

Yea...needing actual evidence is like that

Mark Twain once said....Never argue with stupid people, they will bring you down to their level and then beat you with experience

Hillary needs to avoid rolling in the mud with Trump. That is where he has the most experience
I'm not talking about rolling in the mud with him. We all know that is where he lives.

No, I'm talking about her just non-stop exposing him for the world to see what an incompetent, unqualified, nobody he is.

She stuck by her Husband and ended up with that Bill Clinton Speech we saw last night

Hillary has no principles, she married a sexual predator and fully enabled him. Why did Bill take 30+ trips to Epstein's Lolita Island, home of the 16 year old sex slave?

Clinton is a sexual predator...there fixed it for you, Jake

Trump is a rapist and HE is the one running for President

You're concussed.

Bill Clinton is a sexual predator and has many, many women come out saying he raped them, He's the Bill Cosby of American Politics, well except Bill Cosby never went to a pedophiles island 30+ times to visit the 16 Year old sex slaves.

Last edited:
Before we go too off topic here......A question that will INEVITABLY be raised by Hillary will be:

Donald, why aren't you releasing your tax returns.....We are now just 5 weeks away from an election"?

This September 26th, the first of 3 debates will take place and it will prove to be one of the most watched television events.

Trump recently stated that Romney "prepped too much" and didn't do too well, and that he is planning to just be himself, following his "wins" over the rest of the republican candidates earlier this year.

Conversely, say what you want and will about Clinton, she is an extremely wily, knowledgeable and experienced politician, if not spontaneous........

dumb Donald is going to back out. he'll do a fundraiser for vets.

if he's dumb enough to debate her she's going to crush him.

You're concussed.

Bill Clinton is a sexual predator and has many, many women come out saying he raped them, He's the Bill Cosby of American Politics, well except Bill never went to a pedophiles island 30+ times to visit the 16 Year old sex slaves.

no matter how many times you say it Frankie, bill isn't a sexual predator. he's a cheater.... but you're voting for dumb Donald who cheated on wife one, got another woman pregnant, married baby mama, then cheated on baby mama, then married a mail order bride....

and that doesn't include the 13 year old girl he raped, the fact that he raped ivana and the fact that he has the hots for his daughter.

let me know when you have the standing to comment about bill having consensual sex with other women.

Trump might make the old hag cry.

You're concussed.

Bill Clinton is a sexual predator and has many, many women come out saying he raped them, He's the Bill Cosby of American Politics, well except Bill Cosby never went to a pedophiles island 30+ times to visit the 16 Year old sex slaves.

Trump is currently accused of raping a 13 year old and fondling his own daughter

You're concussed.

Bill Clinton is a sexual predator and has many, many women come out saying he raped them, He's the Bill Cosby of American Politics, well except Bill never went to a pedophiles island 30+ times to visit the 16 Year old sex slaves.

no matter how many times you say it Frankie, bill isn't a sexual predator. he's a cheater.... but you're voting for dumb Donald who cheated on wife one, got another woman pregnant, married baby mama, then cheated on baby mama, then married a mail order bride....

and that doesn't include the 13 year old girl he raped, the fact that he raped ivana and the fact that he has the hots for his daughter.

let me know when you have the standing to comment about bill having consensual sex with other women.

Like so much else Progressives "believe" the facts say BJ is a sexual predator if you believe it or not

So why did Bill take 30+ trips with Epstein to the sex slave island...any ideas? Guesses?

You're concussed.

Trump is currently accused of raping a 13 year old and fondling his own daughter
Maybe Hillary can get the charges dismissed and then cackle about it. She's done it before.

During the debates, Clinton and Trump will be asked about Vladimir Putin's desire to acquire Ukraine and Georgia back into the KGB thug's sphere of influence.

Here is how they both answered such a question in the past. See if you can tell which response is the fucking word salad of a poorly trained, absolutely clueless monkey.

CLINTON: We've got to do more to support our partners in NATO, and we have to send a very clear message to Putin that this kind of belligerence, that this kind of testing of boundaries will have to be responded to. The best way to do that is to put more armor in, put more money from the Europeans in so they're actually contributing more to their own defense.

TRUMP: As far as the Ukraine is concerned, and you could Syria — as far as Syria, I like — if Putin wants to go in, and I got to know him very well because we were both on 60 Minutes, we were stablemates, and we did very well that night.

Don't kid yourselves about who is going to win the debates. This isn't going to be the clown show that was the GOP debates. There will be only one clown on the stage this time, and it will be VERY obvious.

Forum List

Back