Who Won The Election?

DarkFury

Platinum Member
Feb 20, 2015
Sun, Sand And Palm Trees
Liberals will tell you Hillary won but in the heart of EVERY Trump supporter we KNOW who won. The PEOPLE who won and I say PEOPLE made this long awaited change happen. Democrats despise the PEOPLE. People who have made this nation GREAT. So have a listen liberals THIS is America, and WE be standing proud of those who make the effort to keep things going.

Fury

The Sons Of Martha

The Sons of Mary seldom bother, for they have inherited that good part;
But the Sons of Martha favour their Mother of the careful soul and the troubled heart.
And because she lost her temper once, and because she was rude to the Lord her Guest,
Her Sons must wait upon Mary's Sons, world without end, reprieve, or rest.

It is their care in all the ages to take the buffet and cushion the shock.
It is their care that the gear engages; it is their care that the switches lock.
It is their care that the wheels run truly; it is their care to embark and entrain,
Tally, transport, and deliver duly the Sons of Mary by land and main.

They say to mountains ``Be ye removèd.'' They say to the lesser floods ``Be dry.''
Under their rods are the rocks reprovèd---they are not afraid of that which is high.
Then do the hill-tops shake to the summit---then is the bed of the deep laid bare,
That the Sons of Mary may overcome it, pleasantly sleeping and unaware.

They finger Death at their gloves' end where they piece and repiece the living wires.
He rears against the gates they tend: they feed him hungry behind their fires.
Early at dawn, ere men see clear, they stumble into his terrible stall,
And hale him forth like a haltered steer, and goad and turn him till evenfall.

To these from birth is Belief forbidden; from these till death is Relief afar.
They are concerned with matters hidden---under the earthline their altars are---
The secret fountains to follow up, waters withdrawn to restore to the mouth,
And gather the floods as in a cup, and pour them again at a city's drouth.

They do not preach that their God will rouse them a little before the nuts work loose.
They do not preach that His Pity allows them to drop their job when they damn-well choose.
As in the thronged and the lighted ways, so in the dark and the desert they stand,
Wary and watchful all their days that their brethren's ways may be long in the land.

Raise ye the stone or cleave the wood to make a path more fair or flat;
Lo, it is black already with the blood some Son of Martha spilled for that!
Not as a ladder from earth to Heaven, not as a witness to any creed,
But simple service simply given to his own kind in their common need.

And the Sons of Mary smile and are blessèd---they know the Angels are on their side.
They know in them is the Grace confessèd, and for them are the Mercies multiplied.
They sit at the feet---they hear the Word---they see how truly the Promise runs.
They have cast their burden upon the Lord, and---the Lord He lays it on Martha's Sons!

Rudyard Kipling

*****SMILE*****

:)

Liberals will tell you Hillary won but in the heart of EVERY Trump supporter we KNOW who won. The PEOPLE who won and I say PEOPLE made this long awaited change happen. Democrats despise the PEOPLE. People who have made this nation GREAT. So have a listen liberals THIS is America, and WE be standing proud of those who make the effort to keep things going.
Why do you have to keep convincing yourself that Trump won? You should see someone about your self-esteem issues. Demonizing others points to issues that you really need to settle before you go off the deep end.

Fury

Da, the PEOPLE named Vlad the Imputiner won.

Also some kids in Macedonia with fertile imaginariums and Nosebook accounts. They won too.

• Banned

Fury

Also some kids in Macedonia with fertile imaginariums and Nosebook accounts. They won too.
Tell that to the Carrier workers and the NEW Apple employees.

so for the next four years, the rats and goats will be on cable talking about how Hillary won by 3 to 4 Million votes, when about 70% of all True Americans are very aware that Trump won by about 6 or 7 Million votes being illegal aliens can register in all deep blue states.

]Why do you have to keep convincing yourself that Trump won? You should see someone about your self-esteem issues. Demonizing others points to issues that you really need to settle before you go off the deep end.

You liberals are way off of the deep end already, we are just claiming what is RIGHTFULLY OURS. Because of your childish vile scum actions and attempts to subvert America you have lost everything dear to you, THE POWER to extort, defame, intimidate, and label those you HATE for being so much better than you. Your points need no demonizing they are childish foolish and come from a place of hatred for this country's greatness.

Fury

"Vlad the Imputiner"

It could have been worse, it could have been Vlad The Impaler :smoke:

Fury

The People voted for Hillary Clinton. The weird rules we have for electing presidents trumped the will of the People.

Fury

The People voted for Hillary Clinton. The weird rules we have for electing presidents trumped the will of the People.

Said the Constitutionist Scholar.

Fury

60b50c0aeaf5b8e56dd183a8b28e5027.jpg

Fury

"The weird rules we have for electing presidents trumped the will of the People."

You've had those rules for a very long time and all of a sudden you don't like those rules anymore. In typical Leftist fashion, if something doesn't go the way you want it to you want to change the rules and move the goalposts.

Fury

"The weird rules we have for electing presidents trumped the will of the People."

You've had those rules for a very long time and all of a sudden you don't like those rules anymore. In typical Leftist fashion, if something doesn't go the way you want it to you want to change the rules and move the goalposts.

Nobody likes those rules, and they get questioned exactly every four years, specifically because that's when they come into play. So there's nothing "sudden" about it. I've been railing against this idiotic system steadily here for the last year.

In this particular case, 46% of the 55% of eligible voters who actually did vote, installed the Orangeman who came in second. And if anybody's wondering ---- 46% of 55% is 25%. That's who won the election --- 25%.

And yes you read that right ---only 55% of our electorate bothered to vote. That's another effect of the inane system ---- it makes the idea of voting absolutely pointless for millions of voters, so they don't bother. And then we end up with................. this.

Last edited:

Fury

Said the Constitutionist Scholar.

i think that the fact that the video "Hillary Farts During Debate" got over a billion hits alone cost her the erection,,,oops,,,election

Fury

Nobody likes those rules, and they get questioned exactly every four years, specifically because that's when they come into play. So there's nothing "sudden" about it. I've been railing against this idiotic system steadily here for the last year.

Maybe but we got what we wanted.

Fury

America won this election, by a landslide

Forum List

Back