🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Who would be (our fav. candidate) Trump pick as VP???

nat4900

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2015
Seriously, Trump stands a very good chance to be the GOP candidate...and he will have to pick a VP sometime this summer....So, what kind of VP would the Donald choose? Would it be:

a. A super conservative to show his bona fides to the base?
b. A somewhat liberal since he will certainly have to swing to the left from Genghis Khan?
c. A woman to show that he is not really a misogynist?
d. A military person since he has no idea of how his off-the-cuff remarks on world affairs present a clear danger?
e. A Hispanic to mend the fences (pardon the expression) with Latinos?

These next months should be fun, don't you think?

RuPaul? One of the Kardashians? Richard Hatch?

I can't believe this is actually a topic for discussion. My how low this country has sunk...

Hey.............what about having Trump pick Kanye West as his VP? He could possibly get a lot of the African American vote, but the trouble is, both of their egos are so big that they could never get on a stage together.

I would like it to be Rudy Giuliani, he's such a fantastic guy. However, I don't think it's possible...

Last edited:
Trump is from New York, so he needs a Southerner to balance out the ticket.

I'm thinking...Jeb!

:lol:

I look at Trump and I see a fat old man who can barely walk. He's a disaster, believe me. He's the oldest guy up there. Yeah! Look at him! First of all, everybody gets a fair look by me. But Trump has to get around in a golf cart he's so weak. An electric scooter would be too obvious. I don't know. He probably wouldn't live out his first term. Maybe. I don't mean to be insulting, but we have to look at that very, very seriously. Personally, I don't think he's going to live to 2020. So we need to take a very, very close look at who he selects for Vice President, because that person is literally one heartbeat away from an old fat man with little fingers who is in very, very bad shape.

I can't believe this is actually a topic for discussion. My how low this country has sunk...

Agreed !!!
(Given Trump's ego and some of his latest statements.....the only perfect match to Trump as VP may be.......well, no other BUT Trump.)

Forum List

Back